Looking for a Club

Liliat

Hi,

I've been joining random clubs with low-stats and low-activity so far. It was fine with me in the recent months, as it allowed me to quickly farm the Club Champions, and that wasn't really holding me back for other aspects of the game.

I'll obtain my last champion (Nubia) in a few days, probably during the last day of the CbC contest. With that, I think it will be time for me to join a more active club.

So, here goes: I'm looking for a club with active players, fully upgraded, and either French or English speaking.

My current profile:

profile.thumb.png.197b6d85c3d406b316865a8e63845af3.png

(Note: I created my account in 2019, but I only started actively playing a year ago).

• Hearts 1

3 hours ago, Liliat said:

Hi,

I've been joining random clubs with low-stats and low-activity so far. It was fine with me in the recent months, as it allowed me to quickly farm the Club Champions, and that wasn't really holding me back for other aspects of the game.

I'll obtain my last champion (Nubia) in a few days, probably during the last day of the CbC contest. With that, I think it will be time for me to join a more active club.

So, here goes: I'm looking for a club with active players, fully upgraded, and either French or English speaking.

My current profile:

profile.thumb.png.197b6d85c3d406b316865a8e63845af3.png

(Note: I created my account in 2019, but I only started actively playing a year ago).

Hayasaka Kaguya GIF - Hayasaka Kaguya Hey Hey Hey GIFs

What do you mean you´re looking for a club ? You´re on ours waiting list ofc :P
hit me up (I´ll make room immediately hehe ;) )

• Haha 3

Le 14/06/2022 à 14:24, holymolly a dit :

What do you mean you´re looking for a club ? You´re own ours waiting list ofc :P
hit me up (I´ll make room immediately hehe ;) )

Looks like you're the only one interested ^^ (Or maybe you scared everyone else? 🙀)

I've obtained Nubia (Yay!) and quit my club. 23h55 to go.

• Hearts 1

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

Looks like you're the only one interested ^^ (Or maybe you scared everyone else? 🙀)

I've obtained Nubia (Yay!) and quit my club. 23h55 to go.

You know how it is Liliat.. it was always meant to be that way :P
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/253415978342285312/969950224221093919/ezgif-3-41c3799265.gif

(btw .. idk if I´ll be able to immediately accept it due to work but you should be waiting for too long for sure :) )
(I didn´t scare no one.. I´m just camping the topic and deleting/banning everyone else interested)

Actually...

Well, I'm a mere member in my current club, but it's a truly nice and chill place while also working fine for competitive players such as myself and newer players or casual alike. We mostly speak English (and not a lot) in club chat, but our Discord has both EN and FR channels and several of us are native French who also happens to speak English, just like you @Liliat (including the club leader who is nice and fair). I'd actually love to invite you to join us. Holly poached enough forum regulars as it is. ^^ (lol nice stealth edit bro ^^)

I'd need to ask the boss, but I know we have a few spots open, so it should be no problem.

Edit: Oh damn, I got sniped by Holy already? :/ Eh ben merde, alors.

• Haha 2

hush hush you´re too late now ..Liliat joins us already ☝️

On 6/15/2022 at 11:51 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Actually...

no.. not actually.

well it´s been 2 days I wouldn´t say sniped (and if you got sniped then by our fellow friend @FinderKeeper (also a club mate and your future club mate  too @Liliat ;) (we also got nice French boys like @Boulie2 and @Uxio so :P )

• Sad 1

I'm doing my part: I try to do what every good French must do.

I'm trying to use a guillotine on our dictatorial leader Holy.

Every. Single. Day.

Currently i failed every time, but i only need to succeed once after all

• Haha 3
  • Hearts 1

On 6/16/2022 at 12:23 AM, Boulie2 said:

I'm doing my part: I try to do what every good French must do.

I'm trying to use a guillotine on our dictatorial leader Holy.

Every. Single. Day.

Currently i failed every time, but i only need to succeed once after all

that´s true and he calls me A MONSTER ( just like I do with boulie :P (but tbh we greet us  and ask how our days have been pretty much daily so it´s not all lost with boulie )

• Haha 1

Well yeah. Congrats.

I only noticed this thread today. That'll teach me not to activate "Follow" on every forum regular I like, I guess. And not being on the lookout for recruitment either. Good luck have fun. Hope your new home in the game suits you, Liliat. 

• Like 1

Il y a 10 heures, holymolly a dit :

(btw .. idk if I´ll be able to immediately accept it due to work but you should be waiting for too long for sure :) )

That's fine. Once the cooldown is over, I'll need an extra 2 or 3 hours to type the name of the club to join it.

26 minutes ago, Liliat said:

That's fine. Once the cooldown is over, I'll need an extra 2 or 3 hours to type the name of the club to join it.

just type 1898 ;)  (don´t worry once it´s called Tohsaka Supremacy Club it´ll be a lot easier to write)

(I´ve seen you lurking @Rylarth .. we have space for both you and your leader as well :P)

• Haha 1