• Hip Hop Khloe
    • Cave Kimie
    • Jess
    • Maniac Justine
    • Shade
    • Hedonia
    • Exotic Levitya
    • (none)

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Blossoming Babes Season. Next Event >>

1501.jpg

Orgy Days

Summer Orgy
My promiscuous Hero,

Starting today and ending on the 19th of June, get ready to participate in the hottest summer orgy.

35 stunning babes are ready to take you all in, including the hot new additions - Tavern Singer Eugenie and Corrupted Stacy.

It’s not a party until something gets broken.

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Music Sylvia

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp?v=4

Shaman Salem

ava0-1200x.webp

Juin Lelierre

ava0-1200x.webp

Nika

ava0-1200x.webp

Rock Liu-Yeng

ava0-1200x.webp

Tavern Singer Eugenie

ava0-1200x.webp

Depraved Nika

ava0-1200x.webp

Tainted Hari

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Corrupted Stacy

ava0-1200x.webp

Boku Mi Mai

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Chamelea

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Venifera

ava0-1200x.webp

Cave Laverne

ava0-1200x.webp

Future Laverne

ava0-1200x.webp

Metal Noemy

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Cave Maika

ava0-1200x.webp

Kpop Kameyala

ava0-1200x.webp

Wicked Nuladva

ava0-1200x.webp

Defiled Zoe

ava0-1200x.webp

Corrupted Kelina

ava0-1200x.webp

Dark Leeditt

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Delicia

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Ridley

ava0-1200x.webp

Neanderthal Gork

ava0-1200x.webp

Pole Dancer Jeanne

ava0-1200x.webp?v=4

Gwenaelle

ava0-1200x.webp

Disco Nuladva

ava0-1200x.webp?v=4

Rhythm Zoe

ava0-1200x.webp?v=5

Desdemona

ava0-1200x.webp

Hip Hop Khloe

ava0-1200x.webp

Cave Kimie

ava0-1200x.webp

Jess

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Maniac Justine

ava0-1200x.webp

Shade

ava0-1200x.webp

Hedonia

(On Champion)

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Exotic Levitya

(On Champion)

HH_Calendar_June_OrgyDays.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 5

By virtue of my endurance, I have most of these girls.  However, that new version of Eugenie is exquisite.  What a beauty - and what a costume!  She does a great thing for cosplay.  I doubt whether I would set her past her opening pose where I get to imagine what it would be to rip her sexy top off!

There has been no topic created for the current Path of Valour (seduction) so I'll briefly mention it here.  There's a certain very fine consistency in the artwork these days - the ability to create both cute and very pretty faces in the characters, not to mention their sexy bodies and top-notch outfits worn.  For me, this is the best by far of Leeditt's versions, including her affection scenes.  I think what makes this version of her stand out is how her hair is styled: very slightly disheveled by the breeze (but leaving it both enticing and natural - I could almost reach out and run my fingers through it).

Same with Eugenie - great hair, but understated.  In this case it is the tones and reflections that the artist has nailed.  So well done indeed.

Some of the styling tells me that this is not the same artist as the original (Ben I think), yet he/she has managed to be authentic to the original characters but better in all respects.  I've been waiting patiently for this maturity to have evolved and now I can confidently say it has.  For instance there are enough differences in this new version of Eugenie to tell me she's drawn by a different artist, but with her eyelashes drawn sufficiently authentically for me to say: "Yes, this is Eugenie, only prettier".  A bit like Split Justine - different but so much more gorgeous, in her case attention to eye shadow to emphasise her wonderful bronze (not golden) eyes.

But I realise this is a team effort with colourists very much involved with, I imagine, round table discussions of approach to artwork (creative collaboration, in other words).  Considering this artwork comes out at an amazingly productive rate, the end results are all the more astonishing with very few failures, in my book.

Lately I've bitched a lot about some changes to the game which puts me in the unfortunate category of curmudgeon. Time to give credit where it's due and so, artists, take a bow!

• Like 5

... I've already got the mission girl and all the girls on the bosses except the new girl Tavern Singer, but there are still 5 girls in the pachinko, 4 old girls and the new girl Stacy, I've even already got both the girls on the champions.

• Like 2

This is Nika's Orgy Days event, for me.  I'm missing Depraved Nika too.  I don't have Hedonia or Exotic Levitya either from the champions.  I'll be busy chasing ass for these next 5 days.  Hopefully, my balls 🏀🏀 won't swell up, like Nicki Minaj's cousin's friend's balls, in Trinidad.🤣 

Update:  OD is probably the most rewarding event.

• 106 shards for Nika, from 17 drops w/ 122 CP, a 13.9% drop rate!
  • 102 shards for Depraved Nika, from 16 drops w/ 156 CP, a 10.3% drop rate.

654800213_nikaprogress6.thumb.png.11b577199e0a7afca0d006990afd7c5f.png

I got both of Nika's variations.  Didn't have to spend kobans. Depraved Nika was stuck at 99 shards for a long time, so I used 16 CP from seasons.  It took just 6 CP to get the last shard.  I used the remaining 10 CP on Tainted Hari and gained 11 shards, but I'm not gonna get her, so no point in analyzing it.  Also made some progress on Hedonia (2/2 + 5th stage) (74), & Exotic Levitya (1/3) (35).    I enjoyed the event!

1561926147_nickiminajkillerbeebunsdepravednikahhodanacondafireballteddybear1920x1080.thumb.png.00ad3aa8849eb281615907abe644fe4c.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

Here i am, posting at "the end" of the OD. I was missing 9 girls (the 2 new included) and only 3 of them were on bosses, the others were all in pachinko. This time was a pretty hard event: the shards drop were pretty sad (like 1 or 2 shards multiple times, which getting those on a OD is depressing) but i still managed to get Eugene (today actually) and i'm currently trying to "squeeze" some more shards from Karole. After all i had 54 shards of Hari and only 13 of Nika so.... better chances to get another one (even if i do not think so XD).

The corrupted girls event was (and is) probably the only theme that i don't liked in all the history of the game (i can't remeber if we had a Bondage theme, if so there are 2 that i do not like i'm not really on the rope and latex play, just my taste) even tho there is that dark Leeditt that inspires me a lot (for the next time since now is on pachinko).

Lastly i have to say that even if i like a lot the possibility to "replay" the story of the events the missions are too much (for me and my working time was nearly impossible to do it, one day i barely made it) so since there was a survey about it, i really hope that the "rework" is going to happen soon. For me maybe just make the time needed shorter, since is nice to have the story and the old pictures of the quests. Of course this last point is from my personal point of view, maybe i'm the only one with this kind of problem. If i'm not i would like to "push up" a bit this "problem" again.

To all the people that still needs some more shards: good luck! Have fun in this relaxing period of OD

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 3

grafik.png.b0ad33de7fb052776813d32da60ae350.png

So ends this Orgy Days with 4 remaining Girls. Levitya dropped from Epic Pachinko after I hadn't not enough shard-drops from villains to get her, Eugenie needed 15 drops from 143 combativity.

Addendum: Clicked one h before reset accidently on EpPx1 and get Cave Maike. So only 3 remaining girls.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3

Love the art for Tavern Singer Eugenie. She played coy for a while so I wasn't able to get a second girl, but she was the only one I really wanted anyway. Maybe I'm biased because burgundy and purple are my two favorite colors, but I have a feeling she is going to spend a lot of time winking at me from my home page for the foreseeable future 😍

279289872_ScreenShot2022-06-18at10_15_41PM.thumb.png.b2a6ff4dff2211b90e365aa496e72196.png

• Like 4

Freely available: 1 girl on Boss: Tavern Singer Eugenie, plus both Champion girls.
Got Tavern Singer Eugenie, and 70 shards on each of the Champion girls.

That's pretty good. I might spin some Pachinko, I might not. I have 9 girls available only there + the 2 Champion girls, so it's not like I'm close to getting a chest.

• Like 3

Pretty sad event for me: I already had the mission girl and Hedonia; so I could only focus on a few villains and Levitya from Ryu. I obtained Eugenie in 2 days, which was great, as well as 70 shards of Levitya (in 2 days as well). However, I ended up with 65% of Hari and 70% of Levitya. Not too much luck in the last days.

All in all, I went from 12/36 to 13/36.

• Sad 2