(No Title)

jpanda

Honestly more of a checkin "is it just me", otherwise could file support ticket.

1. Seem to have intermittant issues today where the daily reward shows as available (icon) but clicking to claim it doesn't do anything.  I'm 99.5% sure I claimed my daily reward for today and there is something going on - that what is displayed is tomorrow's reward.  Weirdness also being because the icon doesn't appear there all the time.

2. My guild chat is totally wiped.  I hadn't checked in a couple days maybe (not sure exactly how many now) so maybe not caused today but it's empty.  Messages I sent today are there tho, so it seems forward functional (tho no idea if my guild got them, no reply yet).

Anyone else seen either of these?  Just me?

Edited by DvDivXXX

No problem with daily rewards or anything else claiming.

In my Club we lost all chat between 28.01.2021 and 13.6.2022 and lost chat was reported from others too. I got messages in the Club-chat and could send some so it seems there is only a part of the data lost.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 9 heures, jpanda a dit :

Seem to have intermittant issues today where the daily reward shows as available (icon) but clicking to claim it doesn't do anything.  I'm 99.5% sure I claimed my daily reward for today and there is something going on - that what is displayed is tomorrow's reward.  Weirdness also being because the icon doesn't appear there all the time.

Do you play on multiple devices? Such synchronization issues are frequent (Rewards you claim on Device A still appear unclaimed on Device B, but the game won't allow you claiming them again. For Daily Rewards, I think it does what you said - displaying tomorrow's reward as ready to be claimed, on one of the devices).

• Thanks 1

On 6/14/2022 at 11:40 PM, jpanda said:

Anyone else seen either of these?  Just me?

1. Please never make a title this vague and uninformative. Make a real title so we have at least some idea what the thread is about.
  2. Please do NOT post in BUG REPORT when you're just checking. Post in QA, that's what it's for. Bug Reporting is to really report real bugs.

• DvDivXXX changed the title to (No Title)

Okay, now that this is out of the way:

1. When you click on Claim and nothing happens, you're either offline or off sync. Either way, wipe your cache and reload to fix. It's a common issue many players experience now and then, and it's known.

2. The chat wipe is known and was global. It even made ancient chat visible again.