koban spending confirmation not working

Methos2

Yeah, other mods shared similar reports on Discord too. I could have announced it somewhere on the forum, I guess, my bad for that.

Apparently it's a recurring occasional bug. In practice, it's exactly as Methos described: the koban spending confirmation popup doesn't work even though the user has the setting on. It should "fix itself" in a day or two. In the meantime (and possibly beyond), I recommend caution to everyone: don't rapid-fire click on Buy for books and gifts at the market counting on the popup to stop you. Click 7 times patiently and make sure to stop before the koban book/gift. I know it's tedious, but better safe than sorry.

No guarantees they'll grant a refund, even though my personal opinion is that it would be the right thing to do in such case, but I would still advise anyone impacted negatively by this bug to send a clear support ticket about it (not a bug report, they know what's up already; just a clear description of what you purchased accidentally and a clean request to undo that purchase). You know the drill:  Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots (if any) and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't know if this is the place for it, but I wasn't asked about spending kobans in the store (so I accidentally made an unwanted purchase), but everywhere else it prompts the question (as per my settings).

Something else that happened right now for me in the market: not only the kobans confirmation is broken, but while I was buying books, the game bought boosters for me instead. When I had noticed what was going on I had already lost 1800 kobans with a Headband of Determination, a Luxurious Watch and 2 Angels' semen scent. I can see myself using the headband in the future at some point but the others are useless.

So, when you're buying books and gifts, don't expect the game to automatically select the next book/gift, double check that too.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised :O 2

It seems something might be weird with the market right now when trying to equip my cordys it highlighted the mythic booster slot and the legendary booster slot at the same time and I am pretty sure I equiped away 10 cordys for some reason🙃🤪

Can sadly confirm the confirmation for spending kobans does NOT work in the market

Shame that since the devs apparently where aware off this there wasn't a warning about that in ... ow I don't know, the news section in the game, not the forums...

Would have been nice to get warned before losing out hundreds off kobans.

• Like 1

In my case I have just bought 2 cordyceps in the market and the koban spending confirmation has worked as always.

That doesn't mean there are no problems, but at least it is not affecting all players.

A long time ago happened something similar to some players, where the option was unchecked or not working even if unchecked.

To do all in our hands to avoid it, I would recommend what some people did that time: going to settings and check if the koban spending confirmation option is still on, and even if it is marked as ON, change to OFF and back to ON again to be sure the server get the option correctly.

• Like 1

Further weirdness, saw a single purple chocolate in my gifts market, thought I forgot to buy one this AM so did it, then realized there were no red items.  Checked my inv and there was a red chocolate there.  I'm 95% sure I didn't get charged koban because my total is pretty high.  Hopefully I don't get dinged for abuse, my intentions were good (albeit sleepy).

2 minutes ago, jpanda said:

Further weirdness, saw a single purple chocolate in my gifts market, thought I forgot to buy one this AM so did it, then realized there were no red items.  Checked my inv and there was a red chocolate there.  I'm 95% sure I didn't get charged koban because my total is pretty high.  Hopefully I don't get dinged for abuse, my intentions were good (albeit sleepy).

That's a bit different, it happens to me every now and then. Typically a cache/loading issue. You actually bought all 7 items, but one "phantom" one lingers on visually. Clear cache, yadda yadda, come back and it should be fixed.

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Kinkoid is aware and working on it:

https://blog.kinkoid.com/spotlight/known-and-fixed-issues/

Functionality Issues:

• Koban spending confirmation not working in the market
    • When the spending confirmation is set to “ON”, the koban confirmation notification does not appear on mythical item purchases

• Thanks 1