List Stuff (For Yamiray and Mods)

DvDivXXX

1 minute ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Finally got around to using the MP pool checklist, and in the process, I noted that I have 268/596 of the girls, about ~45%.  Also, noted that there are 27 girls in the game's harem pachinko filter, that aren't on the MP pool list.  They're listed on the wiki as available in the EP.  I double checked their wiki page creation dates, to get an idea of how old they were.  6 are from this year 2022 (which is understandable), but 21 of them are from 2021, and prior.  17 are more than a year old (what?!!).  Wanted to share this info.  These 27 girls can be considered EP exclusive girls.  I thought all of the EP pool was in the MP pool, but clearly there are exceptions.

2141298269_EPexclusivegirls.png.77811f73293c9b094da2ae1c84366c1b.png

• Like 3

I guess the latest update broke this?

The girlsDataList has been replaced and displays different information now. It contains less info for girls you don't already own. For example, it seems that the pose is no longer included (In the harem, try to filter by pose girls you don't already own: the list will always be empty. This used to work).

The full list of sources also seems to have been removed. We only see the latest source now. So, it might be difficult/impossible to extract the Mythic Pachinko pool now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, then Yamiray's timing for doing it las week was perfect. Also, this is almost certainly another of the various Harem-related bugs that came back (or new ones that showed up) further to yesterday's patch. See the pinned Bug report thread about it. Hopefully it will get fixed soon-ish.

PS: I'm still going through my own spreadsheet based on Yamiray's sweet post. That data seems nice and complete (until the next MP pool update, ofc, hopefully the bug is fixed by then).

3 hours ago, Liliat said:

I guess the latest update broke this?

It is confirmed to have broken my scripts. I have found the marker else where but like was said with pose I can only see the mark if I have them now. I have a few other tricks but this is definitely making it harder. We'll see what I can come up with with the time I have.

• Like 5

Hey. ^^

So, I've just finished manually checking the list you extracted as of mid-June 2022. A number of girls are missing, as far as I can tell only from past Classic Events. I've noted it down precisely in my spreadsheet. All 14 Ancient LD girls are there. Now that I've merged all the false slash confusing entries (Epic Days, Orgy Days, and also blanks) into a single "Pachinko (EP)" group, my next step will be to double-check against the list of existing permament EP girls.

The cut-off point for MP inclusion seems to be end of May (at least May is the most recent CE included). Again it should be much simpler and clearer once I double-check all EP girls.

I'm not entirely sure what happened with the CE lists, some of them are missing from your extraction, others are only missing one girl (always the mission rare in those cases) and when selecting some of them in my in-game Harem to see who I'm missing, I ended up with sometimes 20 girls or so instead of the expected 8 (or even just 6 from 2021/11 onward). I think their sorting gets messed up regularly when they re-assign certain girls to "Orgy Days" instead of letting them be just in their original event list (not to mention all the empty "events" in the in-game list).

image.png

• Like 1

Okay, I've sorted out the EP girls and done some preliminary sleuthing to figure out which ones are actually not in the MP pool and which ones were just missed by the list generation process.

The current cut-off point for MP inclusion is somewhere between 2022/05/10 and 2022/05/31. The most recent MP pool update was announced in Patch Notes #23 on 2022/06/08, but it explicitly mentioned girls from the May CE as among the most recent inclusions (plus the June CE was still running at that time). So eligible girls released in June are definitely not in the pool yet; those released up to May's CE should all be included already, and those released during May but after the CE may or may not be.

For CE, it's easy enough to confirm: aside from mission rare girl Instructor Talila, the ones from Hard at Work are on the list. Those from Sandy Seduction are not.

For EP, this means that everyone up to and including Sabien Demonia and Richelle Ryan (both released on 2022/04/27) should definitely already be in the pool. The two added through June's OD shouldn't be there yet (Tavern Singer Eugénie and Corrupted Stacy). The two from May's OD would have been uncertain if not for Magical Lilly's presence in Yamiray's list, which seems to confirm they're included. Jessica Ryan, released on 2022/05/25, may or may not be included.

To confirm some of these, I'll search through recent rotations to see if some of them showed up already.

The extracted list is missing a lot more EP girls than that, though, including quite a bit of really old ones (even some that were there on Day One) so I strongly suspect most of these simply eluded the list generation process but are in the MP pool. I'll get around double-checking more of them against past rotations eventually. For now, here's the list of the 31 EP girls not on the list:

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pretty much matches my list of EP exclusives, except for the 4 marked w/ a red dot.  I have Sensual Cherrin out of those 4, missing the rest.  Jenna HottyTEEN69, was also on Yamiray's list.  Yeah, 8 of them (9 if I include Treasure), are very old, almost 5 years, which is strange.

241436155_EPexclusivegirlslistcomparison.thumb.png.b144a2641cb3b20e7fcfac34b10860df.png

On 6/16/2022 at 8:58 AM, Yamiray said:

Jenna HottyTEEN69 Charm legendary GREEN 3 Kinkoid anniversary IV classic 2020-08-01

On 6/16/2022 at 8:58 AM, Yamiray said:

Sensual Cherrin Hardcore legendary GREEN 3 Kinkoid anniversary IV classic 2020-08-01

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/30/2022 at 11:10 AM, DvDivXXX said:

(always the mission rare in those cases)

I'm guessing this is because they still see missions like they did in the old days. these would not come back in the revival event(guess they thinking you should have them already). was not till orgy days that mission girl showed up again. so by that logic mission my not be added to pool until minimum of 1 year of coming out as if you where playing at the time they came, there the only 1 you really should have gotten out of the set.

• Like 2

Thanks guys. My bad for the two girls Ravi pointed out, I had just forgotten to change their Source Type to Pachinko (EP) so they didn't show up when I sorted out by Source Type. Fixed in my spreadsheet now.

I strongly suspect most if not all of the girls listed as "in EP but not MP" in your list actually are in the MP pool already, though. They're more likely to have been missed by Yami's list generation process than to actually be missing. LOTS of girls are incorrectly listed internally as belonging to this or that "event" when they really shouldn't in order to keep their database (and our harems) clean. These two were listed as part of the Kinkoid IV CE for instance, when they're clearly not. They were always EP girls. Same thing for any and all girls listed as "Orgy Days", there's no such thing really. All girls in OD are revivals of CE girls, except for the usual two new ones, who are new permanent EP girls instead. No one should belong to any OD category.

I'm eager to find out and sort out the list more precisely, though. As soon as I get around to doing my next pass of checks and improving my spreadsheet along the way, I'll let you know. I'm particularly curious to see if mission girls might actually stay out of the MP pool for a year even when the rest of their event's girls are added to the pool. Hopefully there will be a few documented rotations in the MP thread to verify that.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I strongly suspect most if not all of the girls listed as "in EP but not MP" in your list actually are in the MP pool already, though. They're more likely to have been missed by Yami's list generation process than to actually be missing. LOTS of girls are incorrectly listed internally as belonging to this or that "event" when they really shouldn't in order to keep their database (and our harems) clean. These two were listed as part of the Kinkoid IV CE for instance, when they're clearly not. They were always EP girls. Same thing for any and all girls listed as "Orgy Days", there's no such thing really. All girls in OD are revivals of CE girls, except for the usual two new ones, who are new permanent EP girls instead. No one should belong to any OD category.

It's very possible the list is incomplete, and those "exclusive" girls are in the pool, but we just can't tell.  I remember @Liliat pointing out that Aerial Dance Elsa appeared in the MP before, and she's a recent girl from Jan 14th, 2022.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

Yop, I remember this too. She isn't that "recent" by MP standards. All eligible girls up to sometimes between the middle and the end of May 2022 should be in the pool already, and much more recent girls than  this one definitely appeared in both rotations I've documented in the MP thread and in Yami's list. The patch notes from early June also mentioned the latest MP pool update included girls from May's CE and many more.

The only two notable exceptions (fuck-ups imho) are Spectra and Serena, who both appeared during last year's mega-OD and by all means should have become new EP girls as all new girls made for ODs, but somehow didn't and became "Exclusive" instead. I'm looking forward to see if and how they get a revival this summer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

No one should belong to any OD category.

The way the sort was setup it lists there first appearance in a timed event. So if they where introduced in an orgy days that is why is shows it that way on the list. I have timed events(CE,OD,ect.) and what I call set events(EP,GP,World,trolls, ect) in seperent areas. and in making that list it only used the timed event table. The set one is still under construction on my side.

• Like 2

Makes sense from your end, and I would expect this for EP girls introduced during (and as part of) an OD. But unfortunately the game (and consequently, parts of your generated list) also re-assign many CE girls as "OD" when they get a revival through OD. That's a bit harder to sort through, especially because it doesn't appear to have a clear pattern for that. Some events are still neatly consistent in the Harem (and on your list) even though all girls in them have been in multiple ODs, other events (when selected in the drop-down menu through the Harem page) have both missing girls and girls who don't belong there. Kinkoid and consistency... ^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

But unfortunately the game (and consequently, parts of your generated list) also re-assign many CE girls as "OD" when they get a revival through OD

Can you give me one or two sample of girls your seeing this with? If I recall my list was able to list all event they where in but you just wanted the first so I was sorting by the event start date and taking the first entry. so an OD shouldn't have taken the place of a CE unless I entered the date wrong or missed the event internally (The 2 EP permanent girls should be the only ones with the OD marker). If that is the case I'd like to fix on my end. I only started tracking the events live I think a little over a year ago. any entry before that I either backwards engineered out of there system or get it from the wiki. And for the backwards engineered ones I normally confirmed them in the wiki because I was noticing any Girl connected to any of the Anniversary events where being connected to all of them even if they where only in one so I'd removed them on my list. so I could have missed some clean ups there as well.

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, Yamiray a dit :

so an OD shouldn't have taken the place of a CE unless I entered the date wrong or missed the event internally (The 2 EP permanent girls should be the only ones with the OD marker)

Sometimes the in-game data itself is not accurate; so it might not be a bug on your end. I assume the data you're using is the data used to sort the market by event.

Try checking "Boku Mi Maï" and "Mountain Sophie". They're both listed in "Halloween (October)" in the Market, which I think refers to "Halloween 2016", even though these girls were released in 2017. If your script relies on this data, it might consider them to have be added first with Halloween 2016.

Edit: Actually I checked your original list, and your data is correct for these 2 girls. So it might be a different issue.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

They're both listed in "Halloween (October)" in the Market, which I think refers to "Halloween 2016"

Ya thats the issue with the harem filter sometime you have no idea what event there referring to and sometime when they add a girl for a later version it back fills them to all the older ones. I'm trying to keep it clean in my database so I have the events by the actual ids, for this sample I would have
ID 2 - Halloween of 2016
ID 13 - Halloween of 2017
ID 43 - Halloween of 2018
ID 101  - The Start of Orgy days that would included Halloween of 2019

ect.

so for ID 43 there was a 2 new tempery girls added(Boku Mi Maï and Mountain Sophie as the below Pachinko logo confirmed) as they where not on the following Orgy days but I think the Harem filter connected them to all the Halloween events at one time
pa_halloween18.png.8d61d1737b4db420ddeb6ef490cde195.png

So my database would only have Boku Mi Maï and Mountain Sophie to ID 43 not 2,13,101,ect. where as the Harem may so that why I did try to clean up in these cases after my master load of this into. But I started this before the harem had a filter. before that what I noticed was every OD the code would for each girl have in the events history of everything they where in. so each month I would get it that why and knew it would take a year to get them all but then the filter happened and I get the rest from there.

This is why from my system those 2 are under Music Party and Summer life because they didn't show in Halloween until 2018

Boku Mi Maï Hardcore rare GREEN 3 Music party! classic 2017-06-01
Mountain Sophie Know-how rare YELLOW 3 Summer life classic 2017-07-03

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Can you give me one or two sample of girls your seeing this with? If I recall my list was able to list all event they where in but you just wanted the first so I was sorting by the event start date and taking the first entry. so an OD shouldn't have taken the place of a CE unless I entered the date wrong or missed the event internally (The 2 EP permanent girls should be the only ones with the OD marker).

Ouch. Sorry, I should have kept a clean copy of the spreadsheet with your initial data untouched for later comparisons. Unfortunately I've edited stuff gradually as I went through the list and checked each girl and events against the wiki,  blog posts etc... =/

So basically now all the source types for Epic Days and Orgy Days have all been removed and merged into the Pachinko (EP) source. I also got rid of the dates for all these, because basically the only accurate dates were for the two new EP girls created for each OD. Most of the dates for Epic Days event were incorrect, as all girls present in a certain ED got the date from that, even though only two new girls were typically introduced per ED and the others were pre-existing, sometimes much older permanent EP girls.

I might have confused OD and ED (noted as "epic" in your original list) honestly. All I can say for sure is that the game's own database seems to be pretty messy and inconsistent (and changing over time, on top of that).

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Most of the dates for Epic Days event were incorrect, as all girls present in a certain ED got the date from that

That is correct, since ED was only just another why to get the girl the date is only telling the date of that event not there release from the event table. now if I had a way to track there releases they would be in my set event table but I have no way that I have see to track that so my set table does not have dates, is more of a hay here is where you can find them. where as the event table is this is where they where come back next year. Now this may be changing, I have been seeing some cases where the girls added date look correct not 1900 in some cases from girls I don't have yet. I may one day beable to go off of that.

Also an update just tested the new way to check for MP pool and it found all the items we had on that list. So its as least about as good as before. So we will see if they report an update in a later patch note if we detect it before hand will kind of tell how well its working. Thats if they don't change the code to much again

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

honestly. All I can say for sure is that the game's own database seems to be pretty messy and inconsistent (and changing over time, on top of that).

That is the main reason I made my own database from there data so I could at least correct it from my end.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

testing this new area for accuracy I'm testing it with something that can be verified. Here is what I'm picking up for tomorrows adversary event.

Trolls:

Ninja spy - Annie 
 Gruntt - Tanned Anell 
 Edwarda - Maria de Kartoff 
 Donatien - Silver Lupa 
 Silvanus - Brittany 
 Bremen - Anniversary Derri 
 Finalmecia - Moe Oyama 
 Fredy Sih Roko Senseï - Darla 
 Karole - Tanned Mocca 
 Jackson's Crew - Hymevarta 
 Pandora Witch - Miwa 
 Nike - Linda 
 Sake - Coco 
 WereBunny Police - Nikki Benz 

Champion:

Romero - Nariko 
 Whaty - Jujubee 
 Matsuda - Val Spook 
 Ryu - Nataly 
 Visor - Dusty 
 Alban - Delicia 

Pachinko:

Olive 
 Chill Albane 
 Estrella 
 Dusty 
 Hummingbird Cheryl 
 Koemi 
 Anniversary Derri 
 Tanned Anell 
 Zaira 
 Hymevarta 
 Ice Cream Vendor Deniz 
 Danielle 
 Wang 
 Moe Oyama 
 Kanna 
 Sexy Scout Shina 
 Dakishi 
 Gula 
 Fabienne 
 Silver Lupa 
 Quinn 
 Elexine 
 Delicia 
 Jujubee 
 Huntress Hope 
 Neighbourly Chamelea 
 Spectra 
 Nikki Benz 
 Kpop Kameyala 
 Sexy Scout Albane 
 Maniac Justine 
 Sexy Scout Skytte 
 Peeping Virginia 
 Loving Tano 
 Christmas Sifra 
 Gardner Gaelle 
 Nariko 
 Anniversary Fairy 
 Clitario 
 Sexy Scout Noemy 
 Sai 
 Serena 
 Peeping Fabienne 
 Ticket Inspector Kalissa 
 Summer Vechta 
 Ombresse 
 Val Notka 
 Lifeguard Octavia 
 Noella 
 Brittany 
 Hariki 
 Tanned Mocca 
 Plavala 
 Sailor Skytte 
 Kaliko 
 Cora 
 Rebecca 
 Dezy 
 Superchick 
 Aurora 
 Alana 
 Cheer Ulfette 
 Lady Meta 
 Xmas Lupa 
 Nemah 
 Oxton 
 Camping Leeditt 
 Summer Red Battler 
 Summer Geekette 
 Mountain Sophie 
 Beach Eugénie 
 Beach Samane 
 Val Spook 
 Clerk Delicia 
 Bingewatching Samane 
 Angela 
 Annie 
 Halsey 
 Keiko 
 Halloween Lupa 
 Coco 
 Darla 
 Nataly 
 Saloon Desdemona 
 Anniversary Rabbi 
 Linda 
 Delivery Girl Nikukawa 
 Professor Kerimi 
 Dahila 
 Space Ria 
 Oleya 
 Miwa 
 Underwater Atila 
 Homely Treasure 
 Maria de Kartoff 
 Paris 
 Nuwa 

• Thanks 3
  • Hearts 2

Also now that I can scan the 2 new girls Office Kioko and Shaman Gwenaelle they look like they may be Event exclusive as they do not have the normal Pachinko marker the 2 new girls from OD normally have as well as the order they show up in EP.

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1

They are, yes. They're in the same class as Serena and Spectra: the EXCLUSIVES. Similar to EP girls in every aspect (in this case even down to being based on past CE themes as in usual OD) except that they'll only be available once a year, and in Pachinko only for most of them.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

New to pool showed up today

By Name:

Corrupted Stacy
Oasis Piper
Pyramid Lupa
Shaman Gwenaelle
Guard Samane
Tavern Singer Eugénie
Desert Dalila
Exam Ruriko
Head Teacher Kuruva
Exam Ombresse
Exam Mavin
Mecha Pilot Gal
Exam Malina
Gold Levitya
Jessica Ryan

By Last Table layout:

Mecha Pilot Gal Know-how legendary GREEN 3 Orgy days orgy 2022-05-14 
Oasis Piper Know-how epic GREEN 3 Sandy Seduction classic 2022-06-01 
Pyramid Lupa Hardcore epic YELLOW 3 Sandy Seduction classic 2022-06-01  
Guard Samane Charm epic ORANGE 3 Sandy Seduction classic 2022-06-01  
Desert Dalila Charm epic WHITE 3 Sandy Seduction classic 2022-06-01 
Gold Levitya Hardcore legendary PURPLE 3 Sandy Seduction classic 2022-06-01  
Corrupted Stacy Hardcore legendary WHITE 3 Orgy days orgy 2022-06-14 
Tavern Singer Eugénie Hardcore legendary BLUE 3 Orgy days orgy 2022-06-14  
Exam Ruriko Hardcore epic DARK 3 Exam Season classic 2022-07-01 
Head Teacher Kuruva Know-how legendary BLUE 3 Exam Season classic 2022-07-01  
Exam Ombresse Hardcore epic ORANGE 3 Exam Season classic 2022-07-01  
Exam Mavin Charm epic WHITE 3 Exam Season classic 2022-07-01  
Exam Malina Hardcore epic GREEN 3 Exam Season classic 2022-07-01 
Shaman Gwenaelle Know-how legendary GREEN 3 Kinkversary 22 anniv 2022-07-11  
Jessica Ryan Hardcore legendary BLUE 3    

• Thanks 5

List Updated as of 4/1/2023

Girls with animated poses and which pose is animated list:

Name Poses
Abbie 0
Absolute Zero Sailor Celsius 0
Adira 0
Adventure Filya 0
Adventure Zorya 0
Adventurous Bonny 0
Aella 0
Aerial Dance Elsa 0
Aiko 0
Alex Pussywig 0
Alexa 0
Alluza 0
Alt. Airi 0
Alt. Albane 0
Alt. Arietta 0
Alt. Ashleen 0
Alt. Beary 0
Alt. Blanche 0
Alt. Bluebell 0
Alt. Cupid 0
Alt. Eleganza 0
Alt. Finalmecia 0
Alt. Frankie 0
Alt. Gorsha 0
Alt. Honey 0
Alt. Kelina 0
Alt. Lil’ Red 0
Alt. Lissa 0
Alt. Luna 0
Alt. Maleva 0
Alt. Mani 0
Alt. Michiko 0
Alt. Nina 0
Alt. Notka 0
Alt. Plum 0
Alt. Sabine 0
Alt. Sady 0
Alt. Silk 0
Alt. Sister Lily 0
Alt. Sophia 0
Alt. Ti’Tee 0
Alt. Titania 0
Alt. Tricia 0
Alt. Wagyu-Chan 0
Amaris 0
Ame 0
Amouranth 0
Ananke 0
Andra 0
Angel Inquisitor 0
Angel of Darkness Estelle 0
Angelic Lenaëlle 0
Anniversary Alexa 0
Anniversary Bunna 0
Anniversary Finalmecia 0
Anniversary Matcha 0
Anniversary Nike 0
Anniversary Radka 0
Arachnicole 0
Arachnid 0
Aristocrat Marie 0
Arts Nariko 0
Asmai 0
Astrology Avery 0
Atina 0
Avaritia 0
Azana 0
Babe 0
Barbarian Lola 0
Bard Josephine 0
Beastly Tabatha 0
Bellona 0
Benedicte 0
Benji & Carrie 0
Betty Lott 0
Billie 0
Black Nun Clara 0
Bliss 0
Bridgette 0
Bright Agate 0
Bruma Cockit 0
Bumblebee Nataly 0
Bunna 0,1,2,3,4,5,6
Bunnygirl Attendant 0
Bunnygirl Fukai 0
Candice 0
Carnival Xia 0
Celia 0
Centurion Victoria 0
Cheer Cynthia 0
Cheer Mika 0
Cheer Ruriko 0
Cheer Ulfette 0
Chemistry Nero 0
Cherry Blossom Himari 0
Cheshire Kelina 0
Chill Albane 0
Christmas Housemaid 0
Christmas Sandra 0
College Honey and Greta 0
Cotton Candy Abraël 0
Countess de Charmante 0
Cozy Beary 0
Cozy Stormi 0
Cyber Asha 0
Daffodil LXIX 0
Dahila 0
Dame Charmante 0
Danny 0
Dark Chocolate Reina 0
Dark Fairy Lyrsa 0
Dark Mala 0
Dark Mistress Matcha 0
Dark Santana 0
Darling Garlick 0
Deputy Uma 0
Desert Dalila 0
Devilish Mizuki 0
Diver Jeanne 0
Dona 0
Donatella 0
Dove 0
Dove Tracy 0
Druiada Titania 0
Duchess Scarlett 0
Dve 0
E-girl Sabine 0
East Vibes Joyce 0
Easter Demi 0
Easter Kira 0
Easter Lapsey 0
Easter Tornada 0
Eastern Maid Usukami 0
Ebony Way 0
Egg Hunt Linda 0
Elder Magus Bianca 0
Elena 0
Elisa 0
Ellery 0
Ellie 0
Elrian 0
Elsie 0
Empress Venus 0
Erotic Witch Lila 0
Esme 0
Evangeline 0
Exam Malina 0
Exam Mavin 0
Exam Ombresse 0
Exam Ruriko 0
Exam Shina 0
Explorer Nemah 0
Extreme Alex 0
Extreme Manuella 0
Fangirl Jezebel 0
Fashion Azana 0
Fashion Cori 0
Fashion Eleganza 0
Fashion Lola 0
Fatale Janine 0
Felicitas 0
Ferris Wheel Darla 0
Festive Willow 0
Fighter Gemini 0
Filya 0
Fiona 0
Frostia 0
Frosty Everest 0
Frosty Mocca 0
Frosty Rize 0
Frosty Samane 0
Fuckland Fanny & Fione 0
Fuckland Gwenaelle 0
Gaia 0
Galina 0
Gangbang Piper 0
Gardening Harmonia 0
Ghostly Chains Dove 0
Ghostly Future Raquel 0
Ghostly Past Jezebel 0
Ghostly Present Winter 0
Gladiator Bellona 0
Gold Levitya 0
Golden Bunny’s Mom 0
Golden Hari 0
Golden Lupa 0
Golden Lupa’s Mom 0
Golden Rabbi 0
Good Cop Spook 0
Gothic Baroness 0
Guard Samane 0
Halloween Blet 0
Halloween Holly 0
Hardcore Katharina 0
Haru 0
Head Nurse Notka 0
Head Teacher Kuruva 0
Health Claryssa 0
Heavenly Venus 0
Hedjouret 0
High Mage Arcana 0
Hilda 0
Hobby Alana 0
Holiday Plum 0
Honey and Greta 0
Honeybee Lapis 0
Hornless Venam 0
Hummingbird Cheryl 0
Ice Queen Winter 0
Icy Christia 0
Icy Hymevarta 0
Ignatia 0
Imogen 0
Instructor Cunegonde 0
Instructor Mary 0
Instructor Oxton 0
Instructor Talila 0
Intern Albane 0
Intrusive Airi 0
Iris Imogen 0
Isabella 0
Izumi 0
Jabberwock Maleva 0
Jenet 0
Jessie 0
Jester Euphoria 0
Jetta 0
Jiggle Santa Claudia 0
Jingle Holiday 0
Jo Dylan 0
Jolene 0
Jolly Jingle 0
Jolly Rudolpha 0
Jolly Santa Claudia 0
Julia 0
Jyna 0
Kagehime Any 0
Kawaii Maid Tachibana 0
Kazumi 0
Kendra 0
Kinky Cop Nika 0
Kittie 0
Kiva 0
Knockout Clarisse 0
Knockout Jess 0
Kyoko 0
Latex Lilith 0
Latex Maid Mala 0
Lavender 0
Ledena 0
Leila 0
Level up Red 0
Lexie 0
Librarian Danielle 0
Light Fiona 0
Light Selena 0
Lilium 0
Lillian 0
Lin 0
Lion Cleo 0
Living Fantasy Judy 0
Lora 0
Lotti 0
Love Ankyo 0
Love Bunny 0
Love Estelle 0
Love Norou 0
Love Note Jezebel 0
Lovebot Norou 0
Lovestruck Andromeda 0
Lovestruck Ankyo 0
Lovestruck Bianca 0
Lovestruck D.D. 0
Lovestruck Guinevere 0
Lovestruck Kumiko 0
Lovestruck Mercy 0
Lovestruck Talila 0
Loving Tano 0
Lucia 0
Lunar Bunny's Mom 0
Lunar Derri 0
Lunar Katana 0
Lunar Momoko 0
Lunar Rabbi 0
Lustful Lenaëlle 0
Lustful Psyche 0
Lusty Mermaid Cora 0
Lusty Salem 0
LXIX 0
Lydia 0
Mad Hatter Justine 0
Mad Scientist Jennifer 0
Mad Scientist Kiara 0
Magical Girl Lilly 0
Magical Noemy 0
Magnolia 0
Makena 0
Maria de Kartoff 0
Mastermind Yuki 0
Matcha 0
Maya 0
Mecha Pilot Gal 0
Mechanic Makiko 0
Meiko 0
Melisandre Raveneye 0
Melodic Amelia 0
Metal Liu-Yeng 0
Midsummer Noemy 0
Midsummer Titania 0
Millennia 0
Mirror Shina 0
Miss Lilith 0
Moani 0
Moe Bunny 0
Moe Oyama 0
Monk Hannah 0
Monster Ball Aiko 0
Monster's Ball Alicia 0
Nana 0
Nanny Maid Keira 0
Naughty Atina 0
Naughty Azana 0
Naughty Lavender 0
Neferkitty 0
New Year Estelle 0
Nice Andra 0
Nice Flynn 0
Nice Lotti 0
Nico 0
Night Out Arabelle 0
Night Out Clarisse 0
Night Out Madeline 0
Night Out Radka 0
Nike 0
Nikita 0
Nikki Benz 4
Noelle 0
Nora 0
Oasis Piper 0
Obsessive Layla 0
Office Kioko 0
Olivine 0
Ombresse 4
Path 0
PE Arianne 0
Peeping Agate 0
Peeping Fabienne 0
Peeping Kameyala 0
Peeping Malina 0
Peeping Murane 0
Peeping Sifra 0
Peeping Solveig 0
Peeping Tom Morgan 0
Peeping Virginia 0
Peony Bliss 0
Pharaoh Neferkitty 0
Picnic Airi 0
Pop Piper 0
Powerful Bonny 0
Princess Atsuki 0
Professor Reko 0
Psyche 0
Public Mynx 0
Pumpkin Autumn Spirit 0
Pumpkin The Morrigan 0
Punk Pheralia 0
Pyramid Lupa 0
Quatra 0
Queen Bee Rose 0
Rachael 0
Radka 0
Raveno 0
Red Queen 0
Red Roses Becka 0
Red Velvet Lolop 0
Reko 0
Reunion Juliette 0
Reunion Red 0
Rexina 0
Rhea 0
Rika 0
Rock Venam 0
Roleplay Akhates 0
Romane 0
Romantic Cupid 0
Romantic Winter 0
Royal Housemaid 0
Rozana 0
Ryoko 0
Saloon Desdemona 0
Salted Caramel Maria 0
Sasha 0
Senpai Miyu 0
Servant Lima 0
Shaman Gwenaelle 0
Shana 0
Sheba V.A.L.E.T-8008 0
Sia Siberia 0
Skye 0
Snowy Levitya 0
Sonja 0
Space Explorer Kerimi 0
Space Explorer Quinn 0
Split Justine 0
Spookylicious 0
Spring Break Minato 0
Spring Cleaning Eliana 0
Spring Cleaning Koemi 0
Spring Cleaning Mikazuki 0
Spring Cleaning Rin 0
Spy Nebula 0
Squala 0
Strawberry Molly 0
Submissive Beauty 0
Succubus Abraël 0
Sugarmama Lupa's Mom 0
Summoner Salem 0
Swan Michaela 0
Swimsuit Lily 0
Tanned Sai 0
Therapy Virginia 0
Thistle Deitra 0
Tia Erp 0
Tora 0
Trainer Darla 0
Trainer Trixie 0
Trainer Wendy 0
Treasure Ishtar 0
Treasure Ivy 0
Trickster Stacy 0
Trixie 0
Tulip Tia 0
Undercover Valentina 0
Underwater Atila 0
Val Amelia 0
Valentine Nikki Benz 0
Vana 0
Vanya 0
Vermella 0
Veronne 0
Visible Mienai 0
Vixen 0
Voyeurella 0
Warlock Sherly 0
Whipping Luxuria 0
White Queen Arcana 0
White Rabbit Hari 0
White Rose Cattleman 0
White Witch Babe 0
Winter Lover Lolop 0
Witch of the Wilds Yuko 0
Wizard Ankyo 0
Wizardly Berry 0
Wolf Luna 0
Wolfwoman Lupa's Mom 0
Woods Witch Salem 0
Yami 0
Yuja 0
Yukino 0
Yulia 0
Zamora 0
Zorani 0
Zorya 0
Zoya 0
Edited by Yamiray
  • Thanks 4
  • Hearts 1

• DvDivXXX changed the title to List Stuff (For Yamiray and Mods)
On 8/7/2022 at 2:37 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Fuck yeah!  I feel like this is a gift, just for me!

I remember they once asked in a survey, which pose we'd prefer was animated.  I always thought it was weird just being the 0-star pose, the least revealing, for most girls.  Nikki Benz and Ombresse were exceptions.  Now Bunna has all of them animated.

TLDR:

1 hour ago, Yamiray said:

Girls with animated poses and which pose is animated list:

Name Poses

Bunna 0,1,2,3,4,5,6

Nikki Benz 4

Ombresse 4

Yep, it's just Bunna, plus 2 girls I mentioned earlier, that were exceptions from the 0-star animations.
Thanks again.
Especially, since you ran the scan for 6 hrs whilst sleeping.

• Like 1