Order of guys on the events

Pelto

So what happened to all the guys you need being on the left and all the guys you have being on the right? Is that not a thing anymore? I just noticed today that there was a guy with Ryu that I could have been trying to get, but he was in the middle of all the guys that I already had and I hadn't bothered to scroll over. I mean, I recognize that that is my bad for not looking properly, but the ordering of guys have been working so well up to now. Well, I thought. Now I guess I am questioning that... :)

The guys available on champions have been always at the very end of the list for me, so it was rather easy to find them by scrolling completely to the right.

But in all honesty those are quite a vabanque play as by now I have at least six or seven guys sitting in my harem waiting room with 70 shards because the RNG simply refused to give me the third shard package and I do not want to waste 400+ kobans each time to bypass the 24 hour pause after a successful round against a champion.

I'm also thinking about maybe skipping orgy days and classic event for two or three months in order to gather Combativity in the high three digit range so I may try my luck for another Mythic Guy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2022 at 11:27 PM, Zamioc Yuki said:

Good luck. Hope the guys won't interest you then :s

Yea, that's why I put a "maybe" into the sentence. If there are guys I really want then I might participate nonetheless at least partly.

Back on to the topic of order of guys in events though.

In the current cumback contest #17 didn't we get the wrong guy there?

I was expecting Karter to be the next one based on how they seem to do the older PoA guys first. The guy we get on the current contest, Ryoga, was the 4th guy of PoA: The Haremvoice and I would have expected the order to go Karter -> Seki -> Katze -> Ryoga.

6 hours ago, Eckos said:

Yea, that's why I put a "maybe" into the sentence. If there are guys I really want then I might participate nonetheless at least partly.

Back on to the topic of order of guys in events though.

In the current cumback contest #17 didn't we get the wrong guy there?

I was expecting Karter to be the next one based on how they seem to do the older PoA guys first. The guy we get on the current contest, Ryoga, was the 4th guy of PoA: The Haremvoice and I would have expected the order to go Karter -> Seki -> Katze -> Ryoga.

Karter, Seki & Katze were skipped because they already had revivals during Kinky Cumpetition last anniversary. It was a horrible revival but it put them on the miss list like with how they skipped Lobo and Bunny's dad's from PoA 1.

Edit: It also means we'll likely miss Earl, Hatcliffe, & Koga from the Tech Divos and Carlos, Key Kuro, & Derek from the DYCK PoA.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Oliver66 said:

Karter, Seki & Katze were skipped because they already had revivals during Kinky Cumpetition last anniversary. It was a horrible revival but it put them on the miss list like with how they skipped Lobo and Bunny's dad's from PoA 1.

Edit: It also means we'll likely miss Earl, Hatcliffe, & Koga from the Tech Divos and Carlos, Key Kuro, & Derek from the DYCK PoA.

Jeez, that's so stupid and somehow frustrating.

Karter is one of several guys I was looking forward to gain.

There should really be a possibility to get guys you missed that are older than two years (and aren't Mythic or available in Pachinko) in a permanent feature that isn't a resource-draining event.

• Like 1