This time of month again  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Lin

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Midsummer Seduction Season. Next Event >>

1512.jpg

Legendary Contests

Home Alone
Darling,

Lin has been stuck at home for quite some time since the Haremverse became so peaceful and her sexorcism skills are not needed as much.

Starting on the 19th of June you’ll have four days to entertain Lin and get her to join your Harem.

Are you ready for some Haremflix and chill?

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Lin

HH_Calendar_June_Leg_Contest.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 7

Cute average loli.

But Yellow, so the worst color for me, still struggling to awake Murane at 650.

Season + Path of Valor (free) + Path of Glory (free) EXP seems enough for me to Top4 at day one, but *not* for #1. The guy purchased both routes.

Do you feel flattered, Lin, for such kind of atrocious expense to win you?

... I still think Murane is better than you. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

LC Day 1 - PXP & PVP

Update: I did finish 4th in the LC w/ a 4.15 mil score, and 2nd in the Donate DC w/ a 424k score.  I spent 1 billion in the DC, reaching 2nd place in the LC, then I dropped from 2nd to 4th in the last 2 hours.  If I were a Nutaku player, it would've been 7.45 mil, b/c they had a PXP DC, doubling their scores.

• 1st - 4.9 mil (Seasons + Free & Paid PoV + Free PoG + 625 mil spent on the Donate DC)
  • 4th - 4.15 mil (Seasons + Free PoV + Free PoG + 1 bil spent on the Donate DC)
  • 10th - 3.09 mil (309k PXP)
  • 25th - 952.7k (95.2k PXP)

933600646_lcMotokoAoyamafromLoveHina3.thumb.png.72875a28bd91fe536792b00c16106734.png
Art on the left by Fujikyuu.

Can't remember if I've watched Love Hina (2000) or not, but the story seems familiar.  Must've seen some of it, since it's 22 years old.  I feel meh about Lin's art, but I'll collect her anyway, as usual.

I'm currently in 4th place w/ a ~3.6 mil score, so I'll get her either today, or tomorrow.  I only have a ~200k lead on 5th place.  I know it's possible to get an extra 224.4k PXP, for 9.6k kobans from the paid paths of PoV and PoG, meaning that a player could have a 5.753 mil base score now.  That's a ridiculous price, similar to a mythic girl, but I'm sure whales would do it.  1st place in my LC bracket is 4.3 mil atm (which ended up being 4.9 mil).

Score Ranges:

• 3.5 mil score (noob)
  • 3.5 mil score (player that saved free Season, PoV, and PoG PXP).
  • 4.6 mil score (player that spent 3.6k-6k on PoV or PoG)
  • 5.75 mil score (whale that spent 9.6k on PoV & PoG)

I used up 350.9k PXP from Seasons, PoV, and PoG.  That leveled me up from 445-448.

Does anyone know the formula for the amount of PXP needed for each player level?

I tried to reverse engineer it, from screenshots. The only constants I could see, were that the change Δ in PXP needed for each future lvl, was +15 on average, and that there's always ~0.98% more PXP needed.  Anyway, it's nice leveling up 3 times, w/ the addition of PoG.

I have 65 kisses saved up in seasons, but using them plus regen would only add 10-12k to my score, so I'll just keep saving them for the PoA & KC.

LC Day 2 - Pachinko

Good luck on the pachinko tomorrow.  Golden Bunny is currently in the MP (her 6th appearance). It also overlaps w/ the CbC day 1 pachinko contest.

Finished 12th, after spending 11 EPx1s, 51 MPx1s, 12 GPx1s, and 162 GPx10s, for a 1.58 mil score.  Also, 8th in the CbC w/ a 726k score (242 orbs).  I don't care about the orb rewards.  I have 13 MPx6s atm, but the gems are nice, and will be put to use tomorrow in CbC day 2.

2022-06-21_7-07-37.png.9e7496cb66fb3be5649d00cb64bb6b9f.png

LC Day 3 - Energy, CP, & Tickets

Finished in 4th place w/ about 127 tickets.  I beat 7 champions.

• 1st - 732.7k (~814 tickets)
  • 4th -113.9k (~127 tickets)
  • 10th - 71.8k (~80 tickets)
  • 25th - 24.5k (~27 tickets)

11544924_lcday32022-06-22_7-27-35.thumb.png.e6922e8e467506d10aad8fd58c4b51b8.png

LC Day 4 - GXP & Sell Items

5th place w/ a 1.56 mil score.

2022-06-23_7-47-41.thumb.png.02effb6df244e504d0b45286eeb1fa19.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

Guess I found myself in an extra eager group. None of the earlier posted scores would even get in top 4, had to settle for top 10 myself.

Are you on Nutaku? There was a complimentary PXP DC there which saw the scores go a lot higher. All 4 of the top 4 were over 8mil for me.

I'm not buying the PoV this month as I'm in full saving mode for Radka (and possibly for a while after that to bank enough Koban to pick-up the other Mythics I've missed if they get revived again at the end of the year), so couldn't quite make the top 4. I could have snatched #1 if I had. Finished 5th, but got a top 4 on the DC. Tbh, I need to spend some EP orbs anyway to bank some gems. So the overlapping LC/CbC means I'll spend some and ensure I finish in the top 10. Job done.

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Are you on Nutaku? There was a complimentary PXP DC there which saw the scores go a lot higher. All 4 of the top 4 were over 8mil for me.

Nope, this was on HH.com. I'm guessing the top placed players went wild in the donation DC. One of my club mates mentioned a 1.2M score in their DC.

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

53 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

Guess I found myself in an extra eager group. None of the earlier posted scores would even get in top 4, had to settle for top 10 myself.

You think that was extra eager? #1 guy in my bracket was just shy of 12 million points. I was #6 with 6.9 million xD

Edited by Varaczek
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 2

I ended in the top ten, this time I'm late with everything: I'm still at tier 54 with season and the Pov too. The thing is that I'm not that keen on investing in girls that i won't need (unfortunately i have to think like this) so i don't even know if I'll get the free girl in the Pov, will see.

For this second day i think I will be fine and I'll end in the top ten again, so no pressure.

I like the girl and is going to be a nice add to my harem, even tho I do not know her because I haven't watched the anime.

Good luck mates!

• Like 3

Got very lucky with my bracket yesterday and managed to take 1st place with only 8 million points. That's much less than it sounds, as on Nutaku our daily contest was gain XP so the Seasons/PoV/PoG rewards were essentially getting doubled. I gained a total of 3 levels thanks to this, and am now sitting at level 481.

In today's contest, I did something I've never done before: I cleaned out the epic pachinko. I got really close to doing this right before the PoP nerf, but never quite emptied it. I'll have to reconsider my EP orb strategy; up until now I've just dumped them all on LC day 2, but if the pool is emptied I should probably be using them during events now.

• Like 6

All according to the plan, i got her today ending at the 8th place. I rushed a bit the GP orbs this morning (the time is a tyrant) but i did enough. This situation makes me understand that we really  need a market rework (and should be in future programs it i got it right) very bad. This night i will have to scroll and compare so many equipments that my head is spinning already XD 

The good part is that i can relax now, no more contest for me. Good luck for the next ones mates, see you at the poa!!!

• Like 2