Gold spending confirmation not working

Shin-Chan

The gold spending confirmation is not working for mythical items in shop, and accidentaly bought 2 of them and lost all the gold...

The setting is on and working for other gold spending actions but not for mythical items in shop (worked before) :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Same happened to me. It's even worse though, because it happened to me 3 times, because not only did the confirmation not work, but I click a specific booster and buy it and instead of staying at that exact same position, the cursor jumps to the end of the boosters, which is of course the mythic ones. And being used to just clicking through the boosters to buy, I buy the mythic one, because the confirmation also doesn't work.
I lost more than 1000 koban due to that, contacted support to inform them of the bug, I got the answer that they know about it, but wouldn't reimburse me, because I did have the items. Great 3 items I didn't want to buy and I'm missing the koban to activate the extra rewards in "Smart is Sexy."
I'm just a few hundred short, hundreds I would have, if not for that stupid bug.

Honestly, I quit playing Hentai Heroes, because it became such a chore instead of fun and with bugs like this not being fixed and not being reimbursed the lost money, I am  quickly losing interest in Comix Harem as well.

• Like 1