• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1522.jpg

Mythic Revival

Pearl Of The Sea
Mythical hero,

Who hasn’t heard of the infamous pirate Radka Roughtrade who travels across the seven seas of the Haremverse?

Starting today and ending on the 25th of June (1 pm UTC+2), you’ll have a second chance to lead her to your treasure and she might join you in your Harem!

Now bring me that horizon, hero!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Eccentric.png Radka

HH_Calendar_June_PoA-1.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 5

I got my 4th mythic girl, and first eccentric, Radka!

I hoarded 18.4k kobans, 5 SP, and 78 CP + 12 CP regen, in preparation for her revival.  I only had 1 shard from her first MD.  Got 56 drops from 1004 CP, a 5.58% drop rate.

Looks like I'm the one that spent the most (11.56k).  8.39k on 914 CP, 2.16k on 4 SP, and 0.96k on the 50 CP button.  It took me 6 hrs to get her.  Used 4 SP, instead of 5, (56 drops).  Using the 50 CP button 20 times, caused 12 shards to be gained w/o SP, but it was necessary within the 2-4 min windows, when 4500 shards were available.  It's an MDR, so there's more pressure due to forced scarcity.

Now, I have 7.1k kobans and 5 SP for July, the anniversary month.  I'll take my time on July 3rd.

1219178890_radkaforumplayersstats.thumb.png.317a7eefeb89153fa4e10c1f7717ab06.png

There's a nice 15% promotional discount on refilling CP, from the 23rd-28th, it saved me ~1.5k kobans.  Using 50 CP at a time costs 507, instead of 588.  Without the discount, I would've easily spent 13.3k instead of 11.56k, due to my poor 5.58% drop rate.

1704963404_15cpdiscountedradka.png.b15ac74dd152a13fdcc0c1e207d866ab.png

1288520809_radkadroprategraph.thumb.png.127c3a8ac2e1285f0f2e42ebfee0e408.png
Art by Tsuaii, Tin Bui, and Raichiyo33.

2022-06-23_14-39-30.thumb.gif.cecc4f9755c27de4b92db9c0e06370be.gif

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5
  • Hearts 3

Woke up this morning to see combativity discounts for a mythic revival that I was already going for anyways. Yes please!

If this only costed gems then this would be smooth sailing (pun fully intended). I have 6400 Eccentric gems saved up for Radka, still have some of those mythic books to take her straight to 350 from the giveaway in November, and since I have the villains all cleaned out I can just grind Fredy for Eccentric gems so getting the rest of the gems for Radka to reach level 750 will take 2 weeks tops.

The problem is those accursed books. I'm currently 1.5 million GXP in the hole, and as I acquire more gems I awaken more of my level 700 girls and just fall further and further behind. Extrapolating my current gem income and looking at the long lineup of level 700 girls awaiting awakening, I'm looking at 900k additional GXP required per week for the next two months. Radka adds another 1.5 million on top of that. Radka only costed me about 1500 nubons (thank you discount) but I somehow think she's going to end up costing me more yet when I go to the shop and start doing refreshes.

• Like 5

It's been a wild ride but my mad dash of acquiring 4 Mythics in 2 months has reached its conclusion:

2146331706_ScreenShot2022-06-24at4_02_38PM.thumb.png.daa4fa476e1d64c56fabfdbf670e7a9b.png

It took me 704 fights using 5 SP, but with 136 saved combativity to start with and another 136 unlocked along the way, plus another 40 or so from natural regen, and the 15% off combativity sale, this was my least expensive Mythic acquisition.

Moving forward I was planning on sitting out Mythics for the next couple months and saving up to go after High Mage Arcana and Royal Housemaid in August/September, but since Radka was less expensive than anticipated and I still have 17k kobans it leaves me some flexibility in case one of the upcoming MD girls is irresistable.

My biggest priority now is getting my 4 Mythics maxed. Succubus Abrael is taken care of (Level 600, 6 stars), Bright Agate just needs her 6th star, and I have enough resources to get Radka to level 600 and 5 stars (I'm close to having enough affection to get her 6th star but it would completely deplete my stockpile of gifts so I might wait until after next month's Boss Bang). Nike, on the other hand, is still waiting to get my full attention - she knows she was an impulse buy and that all my purple Mythic resources had already been given to Succubus Abrael, but she is waiting patiently in the knowledge that once I do get around to maxing her she will be my flagship girl (to borrow a pun that would actually work better with Radka 😄).

Oh and it was an excellent bonus having Mythic Revival and Kinky Cumpetition overlap with PoA this month - it allowed me to get further along on the 1st day of PoA than I otherwise would have!

• Like 5
  • Hearts 3

7 minutes ago, FGoog said:

Where can one find the order of the upcoming Mythic revival girls? I get that it is the same order in which they were introduced into the game, but where can I find that?

Search "mythic days" on the wiki, and you'll find this page: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Mythic-Days

Also, I talk about it all the time:

11 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I don't want July 23rd's MDR Golden Lupa (11 shards), b/c High Mage Arcana (24 shards) revives on August 23rd, and she's also an exhibitionist.  I also prefer curvy girls over petite girls, and don't get the Sonic the Hedgehog obsession.  High Mage Arcana would be my first hardcore mythic, and her blue eyes match Abraël and Agate's, for blessing synergy.  I could aim for either July 3rd, and/or August 3rd's new mythic girls, including Arcana.

1527526396_mythicgirlschedule.thumb.png.a606eb2c3870acc291b4030a5fed8a08.png

I'm aiming to get the 6 MDR's on the right, to have at least 1 mythic of each element.  I already have 24+ shards for 4 of them.  Matcha and Nike would be duplicate elements, but I like them, and they'd be easy to get.  Only 2/6 of those mythic girls are reviving this year, High Mage Arcana (Aug 23rd), & Alt. Finalmecia (Nov 23rd).  Bunna is top tier, b/c of her blessings potential, w/ dual Pink/Grey hair, but she's not guaranteed to revive this year.  There could be a double MDR on Nov. 23rd, w/ Alt. Finalmecia & Bunna, but that's just speculation.

Since I can only really get 2 of the MDR's that I want this year, maybe the new July 3rd mythic girl will have one of the 4 elements I'm missing.  There's already 3 mythic girls of the dominatrix, exhibitionist, & sensual elements.  These 5 elements don't have a 3rd mythic girl yet: eccentric, physical, submissive, playful, and voyeur.  I have 3/5 of those elements already (Radka, Valentina, & Abraël), and I'm planning to get Alt. Finalmecia this year.  That just leaves a 20% chance that July 3rd's new mythic will be playful, the only element I'm missing, that doesn't have 3 girls, or a future MDR this year.  March (4 months ago) already featured 2 playful mythic girls (Moe Bunny & Lupa's Mom), which I feel makes those odds less than <20%.  It's been 11.7 months since the last new eccentric mythic, so I think July 3rd's will be an eccentric.  March and May had the same elements back to back, so there's precedent for it.  After getting Radka yesterday, I don't have the need for another eccentric mythic.

1724679355_mythicrevivals.thumb.png.60b000738dbbc82d1588ef9a779df838.png

I'd prefer to have just 1 mythic of each element initially, b/c the cost of maxing them out w/ gems is so high (6.9k gems to lvl 700, & 2.5k more gems to lvl 750).  Two elements that I see players tend to have multiple mythic girls of are dominatrix and sensual, b/c they're "top tier."  3 girls already exist of those elements, so July 3rd's mythic girl is unlikely to be one of them.

July 3rd's mythic girl will probably be an eccentric I don't have the gems for, and I don't want Golden Lupa.  I could aim to get just 12-34 shards of July's 3rd's mythic (so that I'll only need 3-4 SP later), skip Golden Lupa on July 23rd, and save kobans until August 3rd, for the next new mythic girl, and High Mage Arcana's MDR.

The flip side to that plan, is that July is the Anniversary month.  I noticed some players (@DvDivXXX) skipped Radka's MDR, w/ the Anniversary month as an excuse.  It would be foolish to ignore that.  There's probably gonna be some super special mythic girl released, like Golden Saint Bunny's Mother, or something. 🤔  I'll likely have 12k kobans and 5 SP by July 3rd, so I could get w/e mythic shows up.  Playing it safe would lead to a 14% stronger & more useful girl, in the long run. These PoA girls are attractive eye candy, but a waste of kobans, b/c L3 girls are in abundance, not as useful as L5 or M6 girls, plus they return in the CbC's now.

TLDR: Ultimately, it's better to regret missing 2x L3s, than 1x M6.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

image.thumb.png.e4dde022b7318d29f003987b89b280e3.png

I've picked-up Radka. Stats:

Total Kost (including 5xSP): 1210 Nutaku Kobans (7260 HH). This is the cheapest Mythic I've picked-up since Undercover Valentina.

772 Combativity used, 292 free (actual cost 16 Kobans for 2x50 play right at the start).

Drop rate was (for the sixth month in a row) below the average (7%) at 6.48%.

Along the way I picked up 46 MPs (drop 5.96%), 33 tickets (drop 4.27%) and 1520 gems (drop 9.48%).

Overall drop rate across all Mythics: 11905 Combativity used for 759 drops = 6.38%

Back to back I've picked up both the Mythic and the Revival for the last two months. It's been brutal, but I've come out better than I'd hoped. I'm missed the paid PoV and my Koban hoard has depleted by ~500 Koban/month. I also skipped the CE and OD to conserve my SP left over from the MD and to bank the Combativity from the DGs and stopped progressing the main story and played side quests instead (as the main story required Combativity). It was an expensive strategy! I'll miss the MR next month as I already have Golden Lupa allowing me to rebuild my Kobans and pick-up High Mage Arcana in August which will be the last MR of interest to me until they start re-reviving. I'm hoping that'll start in November so it's all about saving after Arcana to get the Koban stash to the point where I can sustain 5 straight double months, but given how well these two months have gone I'm confident I'll have far more than enough set aside to achieve this.

• Like 5

And done. That was a bit close for comfort (1500 Shards remaining when I finished).

I started with 90 shards in 563 fights, and was expecting to get the last 5 drops pretty quickly with the last batch of shards. Turns out, I needed 143 fights to finish them 😭 (And they were disappearing fast, I was afraid I couldn't finish on time).

Since we had 15% off on combativity, I didn't use most of my Seasons combativity (I'll keep it for July MD).

Results:

- 50 drops with 5 SP

- 706 Combativity, 7.08%

- 159 Free Combativity, 547 refills (5005 Kobans)

- Total cost: 7705 Kobans (Pretty cheap for a Mythic Revival!)

All time stats:

646 drops in 9462 fights: 6.83% drop rate

Edit: The final shard disappeared, 20 minutes after refill. That was pretty quick!

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 1

It seems JustVisitingReborn had exhausted all available drop-luck...

Needed 897 combativity to get her and yes, there were allways shards avalaible and allways a SP active.

Oh, and I had 2 shards from her first appearance too, so "only" 49 drops from 897 combativity...

Could invest 287 combativity from Season, PoV, Natural regen and Pantheon and needed to buy 610 combativity. Thanks to the discount I had "only" 5600 Koban to spend, but had to use the x50 option 10 times to get fast enough some shards (and after every x50 there were shards avalaible. I checked it everytime). So 480 shards on top so ca. 6100 Koban + 2700 Koban for SP.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Looks like I'm the one that spent the most (11.6k).  8.39k on 914 CP, 2.16k on 4 SP, and 0.96k on the 50 CP button.  I only stored 78 CP, and gained 12 CP regen (90 free CP), within the 6 hrs it took me to get her, by using the 50 CP button 20 times (1004 CP).  Ended up using 4 SP, instead of 5, (56 drops). 

Thankfully, my drop rate luck at 5.58%, wasn't the absolute worst.  @bolitho76 sadly takes that trophy, at 5.46%, ouch! 🤕 

@Julius Fox spent the least (6.9k) & had the best drop rate luck at 7.1%, kudos! 

It's an MDR, so there's more pressure to get shards, due to forced scarcity.  I'll take my time on July 3rd.

128649924_radkaforumplayersstats.thumb.png.dc6fb8df0bb39b023ef6ab0ec1d7d5e2.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Looks like I'm the one that spent the most (11.6k), b/c I didn't store much CP beforehand (78 CP), and I was impulsive w/ 50 fights on the 1st day.  It only took me 6 hrs to get her, so I didn't use much regen (12 CP regen).  Also, used 4 SP instead of 5, smh.  Thankfully, my drop rate luck at 5.58%, was only the 2nd worst!  @bolitho76 sadly takes that trophy, at 5.46%, ouch! 🤕 @Julius Fox spent the least 6.9k & had the best drop rate luck 7.1%, kudos!  It's b/c it's an MDR, there's more pressure to get shards, b/c of forced scarcity.  I'll take my time on July 3rd.

If you want to find the silver lining in the below average drop rate - if you're going to have a poor drop rate, best that it happens when you're also getting a 15% discount on Combativity. In a perverse way, it would kinda suck to get a really good drop rate the one time the discount has been available lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ June 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #8 - Radka 🔴