• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1519.jpg

Kinky Cumpetition

Fine Threads
My kinky hero,

Get ready to compete for the heart of Alt.Shirogane - the gifted and kinky designer. You have until the 25th of June (1 pm UTC+2) to win her over.

It’s time for a bold fashion statement!

Event Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Shirogane

This event (usually) happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

HH_Calendar_June_PoA-1.jpg <-clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 6

Update: I completed the KC to get Alt. Shirogane, w/o spending kobans.  I got 29 affection from Leagues w/ 94 fights and 10 drops, for a 10.6% drop rate.  71 affection from Seasons w/ 135 kisses and 71 drops, for a 52.6% drop rate.  I fought champions w/ tickets to get extra kisses.

I had 89 kisses saved up for the KC.  I like Alt. Shirogane.  I actually have her already in Hentai Clicker, from 7 gacha games (42k gold), but only got her last month, so she wasn't auto-added to my HH harem.  The 89 saved kisses got me 55 shards.

All I really know about Silk is that she's one of Peter Parker's love interests.  Don't know anything about Lubbock from Akame ga Kill!, so I won't look up fanart of him.

678039355_altshiroganekcsilk3.thumb.png.8df761171438a4734bed82ef3ee7aaf7.png
Art by Yam Spectrum.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

------------------
Refills for Kinky Cumpetition 030 (2022/06/23-25) X
Alt. Shirogane (HCL port I don't have)
Season: 83 shard drops in 181 wins (range: 1-1)
League: 07 shard drops in 108 wins (range: 1-4) total: 17
------------------

I never had this much variance in the drop rate from Season before. In the end, it still tended towards the 50% average, and at some point I was even a little above that, but I also had multiple streaks of up to 20 wins between two drops. This had never happened to me before. The final 1% I had to set an alarm clock to get just before the end of the event as my last batch of refills last night had left me at 99% and with not enough kobans left to do more. Just a bad run, I imagine, which was bound to happen eventually.

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1