• Meh
    • Yucky
  6. 6. Exotic Rebecca

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Midsummer Seduction Season. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_12_1.jpg

Path of Attraction

Girl's Night Out
Darling,

It’s time for the hot summer nights in the clubs to begin!

Starting today and ending on the 30th of June (1 pm UTC+2), you’ll have the chance to complete all tasks and recruit Night Out Madeline and Night Out Arabelle. If you also want Night Out Clarisse and Night Out Radka, you’ll have to put in some extra effort.

Show us your dance moves, hero!

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Voyeurs.png Night Out Madeline

ava0-1200x.webp

Playful.png Night Out Clarisse

ava0-1200x.webp

Exhibitionist.png Night Out Arabelle

ava0-1200x.webp

Sensual.png Night Out Radka

Recent Girls
2x PoV
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Voyeurs.png Exotic Summer

ava0-1200x.webp

Exhibitionist.png Exotic Rebecca

HH_Calendar_June_PoA-1.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 7

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 24-Jun-22 ] Girl's Night Out PoA - Discussion

Gaaaawwdaaaammmmnnn!!!! 🍑🍑

2022-06-24_9-21-09.gif.ba1235e497db07e39734678afea582e4.gif
Look at those milk jugs bounce in perfect synchrony.  They also blink their eyes at the same time.

This is the kind of PoA where the girls are sooo damn hot, it's a difficult choice to skip the premium girls.  I'm also tempted, b/c I just got Radka, and now she has an L3 alt.  I'm familiar w/ Arabelle (Jeanette Voerman), from her Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines PC game.  It's also her first L3 alt.

I have enough kobans (have 8k kobans & 3 SP atm) to unlock the premium side, but it would mean sacrificing my chances at the July 3rd (Anniversary) mythic girl. 

I'll give it some long, deep, hard thot, before I decide. 🤣

I don't want July 23rd's MDR Golden Lupa (11 shards), b/c High Mage Arcana (24 shards) revives on August 23rd, and she's also an exhibitionist.  I also prefer curvy girls over petite girls, and don't get the Sonic the Hedgehog obsession.  High Mage Arcana would be my first hardcore mythic, and her blue eyes match Abraël and Agate's, for blessing synergy.  I could aim for either July 3rd, and/or August 3rd's new mythic girls, including Arcana.

1527526396_mythicgirlschedule.thumb.png.a606eb2c3870acc291b4030a5fed8a08.png

I'm aiming to get the 6 MDR's on the right, to have at least 1 mythic of each element.  I already have 24+ shards for 4 of them.  Matcha and Nike would be duplicate elements, but I like them, and they'd be easy to get.  Only 2/6 of those mythic girls are reviving this year, High Mage Arcana (Aug 23rd), & Alt. Finalmecia (Nov 23rd).  Bunna is top tier, b/c of her blessings potential, w/ dual Pink/Grey hair, but she's not guaranteed to revive this year.  There could be a double MDR on Nov. 23rd, w/ Alt. Finalmecia & Bunna, but that's just speculation.

Since I can only really get 2 of the MDR's that I want this year, maybe the new July 3rd mythic girl will have one of the 4 elements I'm missing.  There's already 3 mythic girls of the dominatrix, exhibitionist, & sensual elements.  These 5 elements don't have a 3rd mythic girl yet: eccentric, physical, submissiveplayful, and voyeur.  I have 3/5 of those elements already (Radka, Valentina, & Abraël), and I'm planning to get Alt. Finalmecia this year.  That just leaves a 20% chance that July 3rd's new mythic will be playful, the only element I'm missing, that doesn't have 3 girls, or a future MDR this year.  March (4 months ago) already featured 2 playful mythic girls (Moe Bunny & Lupa's Mom), which I feel makes those odds less than <20%.  It's been 11.7 months since the last new eccentric mythic, so I think July 3rd's will be an eccentricMarch and May had the same elements back to back, so there's precedent for it.  After getting Radka yesterday, I don't have the need for another eccentric mythic.

1724679355_mythicrevivals.thumb.png.60b000738dbbc82d1588ef9a779df838.png

I'd prefer to have just 1 mythic of each element initially, b/c the cost of maxing them out w/ gems is so high (6.9k gems to lvl 700, & 2.5k more gems to lvl 750).  Two elements that I see players tend to have multiple mythic girls of are dominatrix and sensual, b/c they're "top tier."  3 girls already exist of those elements, so July 3rd's mythic girl is unlikely to be one of them.

July 3rd's mythic girl will probably be an eccentric I don't have the gems for, and I don't want Golden Lupa.  I could aim to get just 12-34 shards of July's 3rd's mythic (so that I'll only need 3-4 SP later), skip Golden Lupa on July 23rd, and save kobans until August 3rd, for the next new mythic girl, and High Mage Arcana's MDR.

The flip side to that plan, is that July is the Anniversary month.  I noticed some players (@DvDivXXX) skipped Radka's MDR, w/ the Anniversary month as an excuse.  It would be foolish to ignore that.  There's probably gonna be some super special mythic girl released, like Golden Saint Bunny's Mother, or something. 🤔  I'll likely have 12k kobans and 5 SP by July 3rd, so I could get w/e mythic shows up.  Playing it safe would lead to a 14% stronger & more useful girl, in the long run. These PoA girls are attractive eye candy, but a waste of kobans, b/c L3 girls are in abundance, not as useful as L5 or M6 girls, plus they return in the CbC's now.

I'd have to wait 2.4 years (until Nov 2024) for the "Girls Night Out" PoA #27 girls to show up in CbCs 142 & 144, but I'd still get them, … eventually.

2022-06-24_9-30-20.thumb.png.2bf9ff7755d4e21c83b460b087240f20.png

TLDR: Ultimately, it's better to regret missing 2x L3s, than 1x M6.

PS: I love Exotic Summer, and Exotic Rebecca is "meh" compared to her, so I'm glad Summer is on the free side of the PoV girls.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

@Theodesiras

Ah, full attribute data! It's would be incovenient to add to the first post.

You can hover over girls portrait to see them for two of the girls. Or you can check it on wiki - event page has already been created:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Path-of-Attraction-27:-Girls-Night-Out

Follow links to girl pages - they have data on their attributes (though no elements still?)

nbt2mga.png

6jdjT46.png.

• Like 3

They all look great, but I've pretty much had to give up on paid path PoA now that I'm going after Mythic girls. I just don't have enough kobans coming in to justify 7200 for two 3 star girls.

Clarisse and Radka are my favorites, so at least I'll get one of them on the free path.

Thanks @FinderKeeper for adding their elements next to their names, that's a helpful addition!

• Like 7

11 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

You mean playful, sensual, etc.? Sure.

You always do such a good job making these first posts. 😍 You probably have made template for them. Even so, I am sure it still takes time for you to gather images and data for every event. If it is tedious, you don't need to add the elements info. We can get them from the game.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It's uncanny how much Exotic Rebecca resembles a reallife friend of mine. It feels almost wrong to have her in my harem... almost. :P
Great job by the artist btw.

With the exception of Clarisse, the other girls are pretty 'meh' for me. But I'm not a summer guy. Or a night out guy. So that's pretty much what I expect from a summer line-up. It can't always be christmas elves and wooly sweaters, I guess... ;)

• Haha 1

This time I had to make the decission between a mythic Radka or a 3* Radka - and I choose the mythic Radka. Because of my bad luck in MDR I had not enough Koban to get the Bonus Path. Now I'm at 10 girls from PoA that I miss - Lupas Mom from the first PoA, the girls from July 21 PoA were I was in hospital, 3 girls from the "aditional PoA" in December 21 and now Radka and Arabelle.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

This time I had to make the decission between a mythic Radka or a 3* Radka - and I choose the mythic Radka. Because of my bad luck in MDR I had not enough Koban to get the Bonus Path. Now I'm at 10 girls from PoA that I miss - Lupas Mom from the first PoA, the girls from July 21 PoA were I was in hospital, 3 girls from the "aditional PoA" in December 21 and now Radka and Arabelle.

That's way better than me.  I'm missing 38 PoA girls.  That's why I like these CbC's, except when girls don't actually return.  I skipped it for the July 3rd mythic girl.  I don't know which element it'll be yet.  I'm assuming an eccentric, which I have already in Radka, but since I only have 4 mythic girls, I can't be that picky.  As long as I can save up the kobans and SP for one, I should.  Then, once they arrive, I can decide whether I like them, or not.  Have 7.7k kos and 5 SP atm.  PoP is actually very generous, I'm pleased w/ how often it drops 42 kobans.  I have high expectations for this anniversary July.  Maybe I should lower them a bit.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

With the universe expanding faster than light can reach us, PoA girls you miss today won't see a revival through CbC in your lifetime. Thankfully I was able to grab this one, just barely. As for Lupa's Mom and others who didn't even get a CbC (because technically there was something one can call a "revival" for them almost as long ago as their own original event)... Well, I'm on the fence as to which we'll see first: these girls available again, or a definite conclusion on dark matter's existence.

• Haha 6

Once again, great lineup of girls in these events.  I was especially taken with Exotic Summer (whom I only just recruited); simply beautiful and sparkly, even if too similar to her Sexy version.  Her artwork continues a trend of wonderfully executed artwork, in this case superb attire and superb in its every detail.

One thing though - her eyes are profiled as brown and golden.  On my computer at least (and I'm aware that colour varies from device to device) Summer's eyes appear hazel - neither green nor brown, but something in between.  Since there is no category for hazel in HH's haremette profiling I just have to accept the profile that has been listed.  I've been trying to work out how the artist managed to create such a sparkly character in her eyes (similar to those of Valentina in all her guises).  So far I haven't quite answered it, but I'll keep trying.

I wish I was able to get Arabelle, but sadly not enough kobans, as per usual for me.

The artwork could've been like so many of the anime characters, like Zgirls, Azur Lane or Idle Huntress, that are much of a muchness, but there is a distinct difference.  With the move towards animation (still in a rudimentary stage without interactiveness and detailed facial expressions, unlike Zgirls) is welcome.  I foresee the day when HH will create marvelously interactive characters that we players can immerse ourselves in: interactive movements, facial and body reactions to touch (welcomed or unwanted), even voice and video.  What I hope to see is the fleshing out of characters by our interactions with them - imagine, for instance, how Justine might be portrayed, or, for that matter, Arcana or one Ms Alice Carot!  Less voyeurism on my part and more a part of the action.  Yes, these three are my fav characters and have been since I first started playing Hentai Heroes.