Patch Notes Week #26

Oliver66

Path Of Glory 

Path of Glory’s Bonus Path has been rebalanced: 

• Price for the Bonus Path has been reduced by 10% 
  • If the Hero has the Bonus Path recruit, the reward will be 3 Epic Orbs (used to be 2) instead of the 20 Affection Shards
  • Gems in Bonus rewards increased to 40 per tier (used to be 30)

Side Quest 

• New Side Quest – Explore the Sea’s Caves – Working as a lifeguard can be very exhausting so Sven has decided to take some time off to enjoy the sea and explore it with you because the more the merrier! Dive into the sea’s mysterious cave together!

image3-25.png

Club Champions – Fight Chayotte for the chance to recruit Yun

image1-25-410x1024.png

New PoP Guy – Charlton

image11-5-410x1024.png

New One Star Recruits 

• Knockout Paolo

image5-17-410x1024.png

• Uptown Tachimaru

image7-15-410x1024.png

1427224819_GH_Patch_Notesimages_gamenews.thumb.jpg.463380f804c30702fc2ca4ff57f72629.jpg

• Thanks 2

Reduction of the bonus path price in PoG is nice on one hand yet on the other I do not think it will help much when there are so many other koban sinks and no real good koban income possibilities apart from leagues or spending real money.

PoG -> costs 5400 kobans now. The only perk of the bonus path arguably is the second 5-star Legendary guy.

PoV -> 3600 kobans twice a month with arguably better overall prizes on the second path despite the second guy being "only" a 3-star Legendary because there  you get a Sandalwood perfume mythic booster, several extra pachinko orbs, kisses for the season and tons of legendary EXP books.

Mythic Days, Legendary Days, Mythic Revival and Kinky Cumpetition are also very koban-heavy events due to needed refills etc., depending partly on luck how many kobans you need.

PoA -> 7200 kobans for the second path which arguably also has quite some juicy prizes such as 2 extra x6 Mythic Pachinko orbs, 11 extra x1 Epic Pachinko orbs and 6 million extra cash.

Adding all this together to participate in all or most of these you'll need at least between 20.000 and 30.000 kobans per month, something I'll dare to assume is impossible to achieve without spending real money or placing in the top 15 always in the Dicktator II or III leagues on the main server.

On other platforms like Nutaku the Dickator leagues don't exist so it is even more impossible there.

---

I'm also honestly a bit at a loss why there are evermore 1-star guys introduced.

Last time I checked these were included to give newbie players an easy way to quickly increase harem numbers (and thus some quick extra cash income) but they don't count towards "number of guys"-requirements or champion battles and are of no real use beyond the extra cash and helping to fill gaps in Places of Power.

There are already so many of them that it is quite enough to give new players a sort of accelerated start while advanced and veteran players have almost no more use for them.

If you have dozens of fully upgraded guys which give you 10.000+ cash even the extra cash advantage diminishes somewhat overtime while leveling them beyond 250 seems to be a waste of gems.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, Eckos a dit :

I'm also honestly a bit at a loss why there are evermore 1-star guys introduced.

For what I know 1 common characters were a way to test new artists, especially for HH. GH is getting their counters now. We're still missing a lot of alts. I remember last year when they made 100 girls going into the game. Was apic 😂

There are an nice way to get fast to the lvl 700 barrier and get your 7 strongest guys to max level for pvp. It's cheap but it's still wasted gems in the end cause they don't have much purpose...

16 hours ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

For what I know 1 common characters were a way to test new artists, especially for HH. GH is getting their counters now. We're still missing a lot of alts. I remember last year when they made 100 girls going into the game. Was apic 😂

There are an nice way to get fast to the lvl 700 barrier and get your 7 strongest guys to max level for pvp. It's cheap but it's still wasted gems in the end cause they don't have much purpose...

It might have started as a way to test artists but its become a task on its own now. HH got a massive dump of 50 1* girls GH never got but they continue to get 2 a month just like we do. Some of the art we get on the 1* guys we're fairly certain is done by artists who already work for kinkoid.