FINALLY through Hero University! \o/

NYPup2Train

This is just a post celebrating the fact that I finally got past the Hero University section of the Adventure. About time!!

It's not so much that I found the storyline less interesting than the previous ones. (I did, but that's OK, not every piece of content is going to be tailored to my particular interests and I don't expect it to be.) No, the annoying thing is that it's a less interesting story (to me), that's also like twice as long as all of the previous sections! So. Tedious!

But, it's finally over. Yay!

• Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

• 1 month later...

I'm almost at the finish too. Agree with you 100%. The plot and the guys from that chapter really suck. I don't even read the story, just click further and further, hoping for a quick end of this chapter. So far Plains of Rituals with Edernas was most interesting for me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2022 at 9:15 AM, Qt4s said:

I'm almost at the finish too. Agree with you 100%. The plot and the guys from that chapter really suck. I don't even read the story, just click further and further, hoping for a quick end of this chapter. So far Plains of Rituals with Edernas was most interesting for me.

Unfortunately, so far the next world is shaping up to be a lot more of the same, even carrying over the single most annoying character from the Hero University storyline. But, at least it's shorter again, so I'm already halfway through it. Fingers crossed that the next (and so far, final) world is a return to form.