Harem Messenger Feature Replies Not Working

Porker

Just got the same glitch. I won't bother with the screenshot since this is a known issue. Since it's listed with the other known bugs on Kinkoid's blog, should I still send in a support ticket or would that be pointless at this point?

11 hours ago, Liu K. said:

Just got the same glitch. I won't bother with the screenshot since this is a known issue. Since it's listed with the other known bugs on Kinkoid's blog, should I still send in a support ticket or would that be pointless at this point?

I'd say pointless. They have more than enough info to fix it, and once it's fixed it should be for all players affected.

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

I'd say pointless. They have more than enough info to fix it, and once it's fixed it should be for all players affected.

Considering the bug has been around for weeks and is affecting many players (more every day reporting on the forum, probably a lot more silently affected), I'd say more reports (for the support) could help KK realize they should do something about it.

More reports on the forum is pretty useless though, as players can't help and devs don't read it 😛

• Like 1

Okay, so I just received an update from support that I thought I would share. According to said message they released an update that hopefully fixes the "unable to reply" issue that comes from players clicking the replies too fast. (Side note: I don't think the issue is the player's fault personally since I know I wasn't spam clicking anything when the error occurred, but that's just pure speculation on my part that I could be totally wrong about.)

I will attach an image of the message I was sent regarding it just to show that they did officially respond.

Bug Message Update.png

Unfortunately, I will also be attaching another image to this post demonstrating that it is, in fact, not fixed (at least for me). The second image is of the error was essentially what I sent back to support showing that, no, the issue is still very much live for me. I also made sure to circle the day and time in red to provide evidence that the screenshot was recent.

All of this is just to say that there is a possibility that the issue may be fixed for some of you, but not for me. Also wanted to note that I did try clearing my browser twice just to make sure that wasn't the problem, and it's still there.

Still Bugged 1.png

Edit: Also, mods, hopefully I didn't do anything wrong by posting this update to which I will apologize ahead of time. Let me know if I need to change something or otherwise if I messed something up.

Edited by Ult
Formatting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the tip, but as I already mentioned, I reset everything in the browser (ie. cache, cookies, logins) twice, and no dice. (Actually more than twice, but I couldn't tell you the official number.

• Sad 3

That's been happening to me a lot recently as well, but I shrugged it off thinking it might just be on my end. Also not a big deal to me as it usually resolves given enough time. It's possible that there may be some cracks starting to show in their code now since that tends to happen the longer games are updated and run over time. (*cough* warframe *cough*)

Good news and hopefully the final update. I just received another message from support stating that they just released an update that should fix the issue. Signed out, cleared everything like normal, and tried it when I logged back in. And now I am pleased to say that it worked! If you were having the issue with messenger not advancing, it should be fixed now. Thanks to the community and the devs for working to report and fix this issue.

• Like 5
  • Hearts 1

47 minutes ago, DuDeLoK said:

Im not sure if it was mentioned anywhere but my messanger bug is fixed. Very nice 😃

Yes it was, and yes it's nice. Nothing to bump the Patch Notes topic for, though. I've moved your post to the thread about this.

• Like 1