Harem Messenger Feature Replies Not Working

Porker

I was going through the Messages stories, and I've come across this issue where I cannot progress in Fairy's Messages no matter what I do. I keep getting this error message:

2013523996_ScreenShot2022-06-27at6_52_17PM.png.4595fc740a85e892a688de70cb87f0ac.png

I've already tried this several times, but I'm still stuck. I've completed the other girls' messages and they've never given me this problem. I've also tried using different browsers, search engines, and even using my mobile, but the problem persists regardless. I'd like to see the rest of this girl's story, but until this gets resolved, I can't.

Is anyone else having this issue? Are there any suggestions on how I might fix this? Or am I just gonna have to wait for a bug fix?

• Like 1

I just had this happen today when I was spending a reply in the Messenger feature. When I clicked reply, it first told me that I did not have access to that feature which is obviously false since I have been using it since it launched. When I backed out and tried again, it came up with the message "You have already replied to this message! Logout & Login to refresh your progression." Well, I followed the directions. More than once. And nothing has changed. Still getting the same error. I will attach a screenshot of the problem for confirmation. Also I apologize if this issue is known or has been brought up in a currently existing thread, but after a quick check, I didn't see it immediately.

Bug.png

• Like 1

I don't remember it being specifically reported, but it's more of a glitch than a bug (as in, sometimes the stored data and/or the connection to the server are messed up and you can get this type of errors temporarily). I see the popup only advises to log out and back in.

Can you try also emptying your cache and deleting your game's cookies? This usually helps as much if not more than a simple sign out then back in.

Just tried the proposed advice, and nothing changed. Cleared the cache and even deleted any cookies and data related to HH in my browser. Same error still persists. I also submitted a support ticket in case that would be something that the devs should know about. Probably just an isolated issue happening to me, but I wasn't sure.

Also if anything changes or it somehow fixes itself, I will update this post for notification purposes. 

Edited by Ult
Clarification
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i was just talking to selena, one attempt worked fine, then a large blue box came up saying i didn't have enough frames when I had 588 showing.  I exited and reentered sexting and now I have 0. clearing cache, relogging, etc doesn't restore previous amount.  Something is suddenly very bugged with this feature

• Thinking 1

43 minutes ago, zythgor said:

now I have 0

This happened to someone who posted about it on the forum months ago, and in their case it fixed itself within a few hours. Fingers crossed the same will happen for you. If not, definitely send an in-game support ticket.

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

This happened to someone who posted about it on the forum months ago, and in their case it fixed itself within a few hours. Fingers crossed the same will happen for you. If not, definitely send an in-game support ticket.

I guess it was just a minor inconvenience.  Was like that for 5.5 hrs, till it just corrected itself and the count was restored.  Hopefully Ult's issue similarly just fixes itself.

• Like 2

So far no change even after a full system reset and everything. To be honest, I'm not really a fan of the messenger feature, but it just sucks to have something in the game that is essentially dead in the water due to a glitch. But I'm glad that your issue fixed itself.

I would also like to add that even if I switch to a different pc or my phone, the issue still persists, so I am rather doubtful that anything can be done on my end at this point except to wait for support to contact me back or fix it themselves.

Edited by Ult
Added info
  • Like 4

Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

I'm having the same problem with a different girl.  Just got through clearing cache and cookies to resolve a more severe game bug that hit me when I did the logout-login, and the messenger state is not cleared up.

I wasn't expecting anything to happen over the weekend, so no worries there. However, I did receive a reply from support earlier recommending literally the same fixes, and nothing worked. Cleared all data from all my browsers and it's still there. Switched browsers (4 separate browsers in fact) and the issue remains. Switched devices (twice) and nothing.

Edit: After messing around between browsers I discovered that if I logout and then log back in, as the message states, the messenger app causes the page to go completely white and not load as if it is trying to load something, but something is blocking it from doing so. If I refresh the page, then it takes me back to my homepage of the game. Selecting messenger again opens it as normal but in its bugged state. So yeah, I think I have run afoul of some communication glitch between my end and theirs that needs someone with far more tech skills that I appear to possess.

Edited by Ult
New info
  • Sad 1

Whatever the problem with messenger is the following have NOT fixed it for me:

- log out then back in as suggested.  This did create a freak rapid reload for me, leading to the "500" lockout.

- clear cache and cookies.  This did clear the rapid reload problem above.

- loading the game on a different computer, in incognito mode.

- waiting over a day.

• Like 1

I made a post about this with a similar problem since for me it was Lenaelle. As of this moment, I was informed that the issue was sent to the tech support department after I provided them with screenshots of the console that they requested. So it appears this is a much larger issue than just an isolated one. I suggest making support ticket regarding the issue in case more screenshots of consoles provide them with enough info to diagnose the issue.

• Like 3

I thought that I would update this with new information as I promised earlier. As of now, I have been told that the info has been sent to the technical support department to look further into it. They had me provide some screenshots of the console with the issue present as all attempts to fix it prior have not worked.

As it seems other players are experiencing similar problems with messenger, I guess this is why they forwarded it to tech support. Hopefully they can figure it out so that those of us who are having the problem can go back to using the messenger feature. But all we can do now is wait.

• Like 7

For what it's worth, I'll add to the thread that this is also affecting me and hasn't resolved itself in the past day and a half or so. I've tried accessing via mobile and desktop, as well as the steps from previous posts. I'm stuck on the second message of Lenaëlle, Chat 3.

Unless it would just bog down their support system, I would suggest making a support ticket. More than likely support will try to send you through the motions of clearing the cache and cookies as well as trying a different browser first before asking for screenshots of the console. That's what they did for me as it seemed like the standard procedure, but as I stated above, it did not work. Again, I don't want to inundate their support system with too many tickets, but it's possible that more examples of the issue could help their tech department solve the issue.

I will say that this issue is listed as a known issue on the official blog currently: kinkoid.com/news/hentai-heroes-news-en/known-and-fixed-issues/

You can see it under Week 27: Functionality Issues. Second bullet point.

Edited by Ult
  • Like 1

Thanks guys, but as previously mentioned it's been sent to the tech team already. They're aware. They're working on it. We don't need more "+1"s here.

You'll get news once there are news to share. For now also please remember that Kinkoid staff don't work on weekends. Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Dex888 said:

I'm stuck and whatever I do i constantly get this:

It say logout & login but same things happens all the time ...........

anyone have this?

index.jpg

- Posted as separate message as I'm new to forum and didn't seen this

- This is happening for a month now and I done anything except format disc and reinstall all programs

- It's seems that this is mayor issue (as I battle with this whole month) and nobody know how to solve this one

- Tried today and ......... same message as always

Edited by Dex888
xxx
  • Thinking 1

"Major" issue? That would be pushing it. This is major for the minor side feature that is the Sex Messenger, not a major issue for the game as a whole. Whenever it gets fixed, you'll still have all your Replies and Frames and you'll be able to catch up in no time on this side content.

It has been awhile with no news, that's fair. But it's a known issue now and Kinkoid is aware of it and already said they'll be fixing it and letting us know. So wait and see, still.

Cheers. Welcome to the forum, by the way. I recommend not posting in Bug Reporting for now. Lurk around, read the RULES (you'll find a sticky with them under "General Discussion") and if you have something else to ask, do so in a new thread under "QA questions answers" (sub-forum of "General Discussion").