Maximum Critical Hit Chance!!! 💪🏽 Worth it?

Ravi-Sama

18 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I think you greatly overestimate the value of counter bonuses in general, and especially when the color that gives the bonus is weaker than the one it "counters" (and Blue vs Yellow is THE absolute extreme of that). There is no shittier color than Yellow and Blue is basically in a tie with Dark for the strongest color. Weakening your team with 3 Yellow girls even when you're facing a Blue team is basically not worth the sheer loss of stats and of three useful active bonuses.

On top of that, Yellow and Blue are in the main loop, the one that gives +10% Damage and +10% HP as the counter bonus (and, for the latter part, downside in some cases). Contrary to the second worst color, Purple, which at least counters the other strongest color, Dark, in the small loop of three. The one that gives +20% Crit Chance, a huge effect with no downside, as the counter bonus. This significantly redeems Purple girls and makes them useful more often than they would on their own merits. Conversely, it further solidifies how bad Yellow girls are most of the time, definitely including when Blue teams are blessed. But it's good that some people want counters and think all counters are worth running, especially in situations like that. A week of the Blue is already amazing, having a non-negligible number of opponents weakening themselves by tagging themselves Yellow and scoring less, not more, as a result is just an extra perk. The cherry on top is that strong players can then take further advantage of this by adding 3 Orange girls to their own attack team and picking off the Yellow "counters"  that get caught in snapshots even harder.

My question is about passive physical critical hit chance (7-21%), plus submissive > voyeur > dominatrix +20% critical hit chance.  Do they actually get added together?

For example:  If I have 4 physical girls (+15%), and 3 submissive girls (+20%) in my team, versus a player using a voyeur team, is the max critical hit chance 35%?  Assuming that my physical passive is maxed w/ 100 physical girls, and a 7% passive bonus?  I only have 77 physical girls (13.39%) in reality, as you can see from the screenshot below.  Does that mean my current crit chance is 33.39% (13.39% + 20%), or are they multiplied together, the way double blessings are ((113.4% x 120%)-100% = ~36%)?

I don't actually use this team.  I was just curious after seeing that post.  You can see that I'd barely have a 50/50 chance to win, w/ this team even w/ crit chance maxed out.

1630008926_maxcriticalhitchance.thumb.png.3414de896455b78ae59b97c69d4aa4cc.png

The team below is what I would actually use, composed of 3 submissive, and my top 4 blessed girls.  The sim gives a much more favorable prediction for this counter team, a 44% better win chance, and I assume its crit chance is only 25.39% compared to the above counter team.  The additional stats granted by the blessed girls are just way more significant.

1659179719_maxcriticalhitchance2.thumb.png.570d9b935c5e89231046caafd5c2ed58.png 

Am I calculating the combined crit chance correctly?

Edited by Ravi-Sama

22 minutes ago, holymolly said:

🤫 I got a secret for you

Thanks.  I get it.  First you have to figure out your initial crit chance based on harmony, vs. the other player.  If you both have about the same harmony, then you both get a 15% crit chance, and then you add the physical and submissive bonuses on top of that.

In my first screenshot, I'd have a 15.33% harmony crit chance (0.3*78.1/(78.1+74.7)), plus a 13.39% physical crit chance, and the 20% submissive counter crit chance.  The total crit chance would be 48.72%, b/c it all just gets added together.

In the 2nd screenshot, I'd have a slightly higher harmony crit chance at 15.75%, plus 5.39% from physical, and 20% from submissive.  A 41.14% total crit chance.

Not using the 4 physical girls, only lessened the crit chance by 7.58%, and the blessed girls boost stats way more, so blessed girls are definitely the way to go.

Edited by Ravi-Sama

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Maximum Critical Hit Chance!!! 💪🏽 Worth it?

Important to note: actual Crit Chance doesn't appear anywhere, so it's a bit abstract. We definitely SHOULD have a Crit Chance value spelled out loud and clear somewhere in all these stats, but we do not. So it's all down to calculations and estimations and remembering what your value is and how the various buffs and debuffs affect it. It's a pain in the ass.

I guess odds are better that @45026831 can retrieve the value and include it somewhere in the script rather than devs adding it cleanly to the game itself, at least in a 5 years timeframe. :ph34r:

• Like 3