Success rate in Event Pachinko

Having spent some 20K kobans to catch one guy in Event Pachinko without any success, I am wondering whether it is possible at all to win in this part of the game. It would be great to hear from the developers and players about how this part of the game works. To me it simply looks like a con event.

• Like 1

Event pachinko offers a chance to get the guy but it's a small one. I lost kobans too in it.
The guys are also present in the epic pachinko. If you have emptied the pool of guys there, it's easier to get the guys (pulling a x10 games garantees a guy).
The classic event guys (which in July is named Exam Season) wil be rerun in July 2023 during the orgy day and will be in the epic pachinko again. After the event, the guys from any classic event is put into the mythic pachinko where they can appear again randomly.

The system is done so it takes time to recruit them.

Actually event pachinko has the highest chances of getting a guy of any pachinko at 22%, its one of the only drop rates the devs ever confirmed. That said it's still the worst way to spend kobans in the game. Other pachinko's have orbs or a way to do a guaranteed drop while event pachinko still had a 78% of not getting a guy every time. It's highly advisable to ignore it as the horror stories of 20k wasted kobans aren't uncommon.

Event Pachinko only makes sense to try if you have a) already got all event guys you can get via villains and champion shards and b) orbs for it (they look like 4 purple orbs stacked in a square) but I don't know if you can get those orbs anywhere in normal gameplay or if they are exclusive to bundles you have to pay real money for.

Getting the guys from Epic Pachinko is a vabanque game though for low and mid-level players though as it has probably hundreds of guys available.

By now I've collected 339 guys and the Epic Pachinko pool is still filled to the brim with guys I still miss.