28 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Golden Kira

• Take My Money!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Comix Harem

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Space Enforcers Season. Next Event >>

1574.jpg

Mythic Days

Hail To The Victor
My mythic hero,

Are you ready to eat some shrooms and grow your weenie (don’t try this at home)?

Starting today and ending on the 6th of July (1 pm UTC+2), you’ll have a chance to save the princess of the Invaded Kingdom - Magical Noemy.

Swing your pole against Finalmecia for a chance to impress the mythic princess.

Let's-a go!

Boss Girl

affstar_S.png affstar_S.png affstar_S.png affstar_S.png affstar_S.png affstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Physical.png Golden Kira

Every two hours 9000 shards are added to common pool.
You can win shards from common pool only when it's not empty.

CxH_July_Mythic.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 1

Thank god 9000 more shards will be added soon. There are only fourteen thousand left for us. 

Kinda making me think lowering drop chances isn't working out the way they thought it would with limiting the pool of shards. Also no deals for combativity. If I wanted to spend money you're gonna have me spend endless amount of gold to get 10 more shards. lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I didn't expect a mythic so soon, I thought they were informing us in advance for the next month so we could start saving kobans for her. I was wrong.

In any case I don't expect trying for a mythic in the next months. I just will get a few shards with free combativity.

• Like 3

Gone through about 8k gold and have gotten 78 shards, not sure what the drop rate actually is on the shards is but since I've performed about 1,000 combats my experience is a rate under 8%. That means I need to do another 300 combats to get the remaining shards. 1,300 combats in 72 hours to get her...

If you want to save up gold expect to need between 14 and 15k.

Edited by GeneralAshnak
Additional information

Parroting what other people said but the way to obtain this unit+the bad rates seem beyond reasonable. Looking at the amount of shards "leftover" that nobody is able to claim already says enough, 9k new ones every two hours and there are currently 75k unclaimed ones.

Hi, as I'm a new player, and I don't even have access to level 4, I will never be able to unlock it. I'm waiting for the end of the event to be sure and then I'll stop playing, it's not worth it when you have no chance

11 hours ago, GeneralAshnak said:

Gone through about 8k gold and have gotten 78 shards, not sure what the drop rate actually is on the shards is but since I've performed about 1,000 combats my experience is a rate under 8%. That means I need to do another 300 combats to get the remaining shards. 1,300 combats in 72 hours to get her...

If you want to save up gold expect to need between 14 and 15k.

OK, I can confirm that it took me 1,300 odd combats to get 103 shards to drop. I also only got shards to drop when doing 50 combats at a time. The lowest number of shards received from 50 combats was 0, the largest number received was 7 (only once did I get that many), usually I would get 3-4 shards every 50 combats.

Drop chances are ~7% and it always drops 1 shard (2 if you use the booster above). If you don't have at least 10k gold AND 4-5 boosters don't bother with her - which is what I've done. And don't use x50 option, that increases the cost.

Dropping rate is ridiculous. I've spent 2k gold on refills + the default refill and didn't get even 20 shards.

Kinkoid team, can you make it even more obvious that you just want to money milk your faithful followers?

3 boosters + whatever I have piled up (season + few days saved up from daily). Ended up spending ~8-9k which is including 2 boosters I bought on the way. Really pissed that there weren't any combat. offers, but I guess you know they don't really care when they didn't even bother not copy-pasting the exact announcement from HH.

My advice: did the math for you and yup if you can't get 11 shards or more every 50 run, you'd better prepare some boosters. And hell, get all those freaking 1-star from night club ASAP, fricking booster wasters. 

It is nice that there are Mythic class girls now.  However, the event to get her sucked.  In 3 days I only got 10 shards, and most of that was in day 1 with a couple in 2, and none were earned in final day.  And I could only get them 1 at a time, didn't have the shard earning booster when I did get shards for Golden Kira unfortunately.  When the Event ended, there were something like 217 K shards remaining, or so the counter for the event said.  Odds for earning shards truly sucked.  Whether that was a bug or on purpose to try and force people to buy gold to spend trying to get her I don't know.  I think it should have been more like one of the Cumback contests, lasting 5-7 days instead of 3.  That would have been more fair and interesting.

On 7/13/2022 at 6:55 AM, Barrayar said:

It is nice that there are Mythic class girls now.  However, the event to get her sucked.  In 3 days I only got 10 shards, and most of that was in day 1 with a couple in 2, and none were earned in final day.  And I could only get them 1 at a time, didn't have the shard earning booster when I did get shards for Golden Kira unfortunately.  When the Event ended, there were something like 217 K shards remaining, or so the counter for the event said.  Odds for earning shards truly sucked.  Whether that was a bug or on purpose to try and force people to buy gold to spend trying to get her I don't know.  I think it should have been more like one of the Cumback contests, lasting 5-7 days instead of 3.  That would have been more fair and interesting.

This is not a new thing, there up to 20 in Hentai Heros but that game has been out since 2016 so when this came out in Dec 7 2020 those players had almost 4 years to be ready for higher level girls as 5 star legendary is very common there. But its not a bug its setup the same in both places. 

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1