Calm before the storm  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Aella

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Festival Flirting Season. Next Event >>

1572.jpg

Boss Bang

Something in the wind
Darling,

The Goddess of the Wind, Aella brings both gusts and storms to the Haremverse!

If you manage to impress her with your teamwork and talents, Bang Aella will join your Harem and reward you richly. If you can’t win with your team, you can select a new one or heal your team for another chance.

Get ready to be blown (away), hero!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Submissive.png Aella

HH_Calendar_July_BossBang.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Stop that "Free Stuff" Meme if you've spent boosters/stats increase and more than one team - that's not "free".

Free= no boosters, no money spent on stats, pick the first 7 girls whoever they are and win without losing a single Ego point. That's "Free Stuff" - things that drop by doing nothing, not even thinking.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 2

Used 3 dominatrix, and 4 of my strongest blessed girls as my team, since she's submissive.  Using 3x ginseng boosters already.  Took no damage.  Recruited Aella.  Gave all of the 50k affection items to Magical Noemy, and she's still stuck at 4 stars, lol.

134941301_bangaellabossbang2022-07-10_11-26-18.png.a427c95fbaf8ea0b1970d11d270a8cfb.png2022-07-10_11-41-24.gif.f9b6e9f627f5aa799f05f291be40a6cd.gif

I didn't notice a submissive L5 (25 base stat) scarcity, b/c I have Dolly, Layla, and Fanny & Fione at level 700.  I have Melisandre and Capricorn too (25 base stats), but they're lvl 250-450.  Have 36% of LapisAella is the 5th submissive L5, w/ 25 base stats.  I'm aiming to get Alt. Finalmecia (28.56 base stats), from her revival on Nov 23rd, so I'll save gems for her instead.  As long as I have 3x L5s of an element maxed out, then I'm content.  If I have a mythic, then just 2 L5s maxed is fine.  I'll probably not end up using her at all, unless she's double blessed somehow in the future.

850220345_strongsubmissivegirls2022-07-10_12-57-48.png.2a190367550cca0b23754fe48720404e.png

I think her hair is her best feature, both visually, and for potential blessings, since it's dual color green/blue.  She looks a lot like her parody, which I appreciate. 

Aella is a parody of the primal beast Tiamat, from Granblue Fantasy.  It was first a legit browser/mobile JRPG game (2014), that grossed $311 million in 2018. Has both a former Final Fantasy music composer, and art director.  Also, has a manga.  Haven't watched the anime (2017).  It has 2 seasons (24 eps + 3 OVAs).  Even has a Versus (2020) console fighting game on PS4.  Someone once spent $6000 trying to get one girl, Andira (a cute zodiac monkey queen) in 2015... I must be living under a rock, since I haven't paid much attention to it before, and it all looks so beautiful.

2022-07-10_12-08-25.thumb.png.affb6bc34db16ed16beeb254b6f93c70.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

il y a 20 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

I didn't notice a submissive L5 (25 base stat) scarcity, b/c I have Dolly, Layla, and Fanny & Fione at level 700.

Layla and Fanny & Fione aren't 25 power girls; they're older, weaker L5 (23.75 for F&F, 24.25 for Layla). The only 25 power L5 girls so far are Dolly, Lapis, Melisandre and Capricorn (And now, Aella). Of these 5, I only have Melisandre - and she's lvl 250.

I have Bunna and Finalmecia, so that's fine too :)

(I wasn't sure about Lapis, as most L5 are older and weaker, but according to the wiki, she was the second 25 power girl from LD)

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Layla and Fanny & Fione aren't 25 power girls; they're older, weaker L5 (23.75 for F&F, 24.25 for Layla).

I know.  It doesn't matter to me.  If it did, I wouldn't have maxed Fanny & Fione.  I love their Re: Zero parodies, and they have dual eye red/purple, and hair blue/red colors, which leads to them getting blessed way more often, and negating their lower base stats.  Even Layla has a dual hair blonde/silver color.  That gives them an edge over the base stat 25 girls, w/o dual hair and/or eye colors.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, lepidocter said:

Stop that "Free Stuff" Meme if you've spent boosters/stats increase and more than one team - that's not "free".

Free= no boosters, no money spent on stats, pick the first 7 girls whoever they are and win without losing a single Ego point. That's "Free Stuff" - things that drop by doing nothing, not even thinking.

Stop judging me. I started the meme and I'm sticking to it. ☺️

• Haha 3

I too am glad she is submissive as Melisandre Raveneye is the only 5 star legendary I currently have of that element (and no Mythics) so I'm rolling in white gems. The only other element I'm similarly weak on is Exhibitionist, but I'm planning on picking up High Mage Arcana in next month's Mythic Revival to rectify that.

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I'm aiming to get Alt. Finalmecia (28.56 base stats), from her revival on Nov 23rd, so I'll save gems for her instead. 

It's also pretty likely that the MD girl in one of the next few months will be submissive since that's one of the elements that only has two Mythics so far. So if hypothetical MD girl strikes my fancy I might pick her up instead of waiting for Finalmecia (although Finalmecia would fit well in my Girls in Purple collection so I'll probably end up picking her up anyway. Yes, I do things for silly reasons sometimes 🤷‍♂️😝).

One of the best things about Boss Bang is the extra 45000 in affection that comes with the girl. It will go straight toward getting Radka her 5th star which will be helpful this coming week since the blessings on .com are so meh.

Regarding Aella's art, the pastels are a nice change of pace. She reminds me of an Easter lollipop (and I'm sure she's just as tasty 🍭).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lepidocter said:

Ummm, yes, for this event I used no booster, no money, I picked my girls for fun, I did not lose a point in any fight.  I few times my 2nd girl had to fight.  So yes, I did get "Free Stuff."

3 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

Free Stuff

9 hours ago, Franka said:

Thanks for the free stuf

The thing is that what you guys are saying as a "simple and funny joke" might be taken for real from Kk (like when they said that poa is too easy because 3 people complete it in 2 days....). Now imagine: I'm a KK employee that is "new" or is not playing the game for real ( these people are in all games trust me, usually in the support ticket team which makes it worst....) and I see this: is easy thanks for the free stuff. What do I do ? I go right away to the boss and refer it. What is going to happen then ? The event become impossible to end for lots of people or without using kobans.

So from my point of view this is not a good meme. Instead is a potential menace and it should be stopped.

Now the on topic part: the girl is fantastic but i know nothing about her unfortunately. I'll get her slowly as always. Since my roaster is big with plenty of Mythic girls, L5 at level 650 and I'm always boosted somehow is just a matter of time before she joins my harem.

Lastly the gifts are always a very nice part of this event since I'm always starving for affection.

Good luck with your bangs mates!

• Like 7

Il y a 11 heures, Xemnas a dit :

The thing is that what you guys are saying as a "simple and funny joke" might be taken for real from Kk (like when they said that poa is too easy because 3 people complete it in 2 days....). Now imagine: I'm a KK employee that is "new" or is not playing the game for real ( these people are in all games trust me, usually in the support ticket team which makes it worst....) and I see this: is easy thanks for the free stuff. What do I do ? I go right away to the boss and refer it. What is going to happen then ? The event become impossible to end for lots of people or without using kobans.

Meh. Sure, KK did that in the past; but they look at the data more than they look at the forum anyway. And the data probably shows that many lvl 350+ players can complete the event in a few minutes.

I don't think we should change what we say just because KK "might" misinterpret it.

Il y a 17 heures, lepidocter a dit :

Where is that definition coming from? 🤔 I mean, I buy all my market stats and I'm almost perma-boosted, yet I can complete the event in a few minutes with any random team (Even if I spent 30 seconds to pick a slightly more optimal one, then a couple of minutes to do 100 fights and take some screenshots). How is that not free? What does Ego have anything to do with this?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

I, too, am glad that we finally get another submissive 5-star girl. And there's nothing more fitting like the Goddess of the Wind! You know, like in the old phrase: ''submissive as the wind''. ;)

Seriously, I like the art very much. Thanks for that! But wasn't there any other girl in the pipeline that would be a better choice for the ''submissive'' element? All balancing reasoning aside - this is even worse than Red Battler being an exhibitionist. o.O

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Xemnas said:

So from my point of view this is not a good meme. Instead is a potential menace and it should be stopped.

We're not going to agree on this, and I will not stop.

Best of luck to anyone who has to struggle for the girl, I hope you get her, even if you don't make it "for free."