36 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Aella

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

691716752_BangAella.thumb.jpg.5f2bdc2c52b83d4d92a90b244ac14372.jpg

Well, I completed the adventure with a full sensual team of my best members.

Things were going along ok but, right off, I noticed I was having difficulty keeping 100% even in the earliest events and I and my team were suffering heavy fatigue, even down into the high 70s.

Then, it dawned on me... I had forgotten to take my Drugs, er, I mean, herbal performance enhancement helpers.

So, with just three sprigs of Ginseng root I was up and raring to go all the way :)

So, remember kids, Ginseng, when used as directed by a doctor or harem mate, can vastly increase the pleasure and longevity you share with your special someones.

Also, Thank you for the Pavlovian Response Treats. Salvation now commences.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

3 minutes ago, Dustin2022 said:

I have invested 1800 kobans

Hi Dustin, by doing some simple math you could have spared yourself of falling into the trap. Why wasting kobans?

If you're very low level, the Boss increases will be very significative making the thing harder. Anyway, you could increase your chances by playing only the last day, and in the meanwhile boost up Blue girls, your level, so your score, your equipment and adding some booster. The boss scores are computed by your starting level, not the *actual* one.

So, do just some fight. If you do see that near 50 fights (or even early) your best team get damages and go below 100% Ego, stop entirely: you don't have a chance not even paying billions of kobans!

You'll see that there are other events you cannot win elsewhere too, so it'ìs not "unfair", it's simply out of your reach (and being aware of what you can and cannot do is on your side, not a "bad event"... maybe a "bad player"?)

19 minutes ago, Dustin2022 said:

Bad event, because only high level players/girls can get it.

In the main game Boss Bang was introduced as I was below lvl450, so I can't speak from this position, but I have an test-server account that started at May 21st this year. The first Boss Bang at this account I had done around playerlevel 175. My girls were awaken to lvl450 at this time and I was able to get the girl.

What had I done to reach this goal:

- like lepidocter pointed out, I had waited for the last day of the event to start with the first team to battle the boss and had done as much as possible levels while the event lasts by using XP rewards from Path of Valor, Path of Glory or Season.

- I had invested as much as possible Ymen in the market stats

- I had used 3 Legendary Cordyceps Booster

- I built my main team with only sensual girls to boost the healing capacity of the team.

So I can say the event is doable also for low level players without spending Koban. It's far away from easy, but doable.

• Like 1