• Yucky
  2. 2. Rate Office Kioko

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

20 minutes ago, Incubys said:

That's great and all, but I only need Nikki Benz on Werebunny Police. But it won't cost me any kobans as I haven't unlocked that Adventure yet lol

I didn't unlock it yet either, but I got her from the EP a while ago.

PS: Her 4-star pose is animated.

Edited by Ravi-Sama

What a start!!! An Anniversary to remember for me - a sexy babe who is 100% better than the flesh and blood original.  Check out the one pose that is animated with her ample breasts heaving seductively (3rd pose I think).  In another account I have used her as my homepage just so I can watch mesmerised.

This makes up for the fact that Mother Angel's blessings for this week are a total disaster for me - Jack hammer? Pfff!  I have only one 5 star legendary to match this blessing and all my rare 5 stars are upgraded to the max (for me 650 XP).  I just have to put up with it for a week and lose all the winning opportunities in the Leagues or Seasons to get that strange Russian gecko-eyed little girl named Nikita.

So that's a downside.  I'm not blaming anyone, except dwelling on my own rotten luck of the draw.  Nikki Benz is great compensation though...

image.png.4e6918860126e331d2e103dfc4d0752b.png

On a bummer note, I notice that the two dogs from last year reappear in the Pachinko: Spectra and Serena.  If I get them it would be an unhappy accident which would've deprived me of the chance to get someone far more appealing.

• Thanks 1

I can't get access to Nikki Benz since she's on the werebunny police, but i have 2 L5 i'm missing on fight: Darla and Silver Lupa.

I hope to get them both, but we'll see (my luck is quite extreme these days, and i only got 15 shars with all of my fights from today...)

Rabbi and Keiko are in the Pachinko sadly, not much hope on that front :( 

• Like 1

Well while the fixed 5 drop rate is nice, and they do offer a lot of girls on villains, there's honestly not too many girls I'm after right now.  Most the ones I'd go for are pachinko and more importantly, I expect there to be some surprises with this event to save my cp and kobans for.  They've done it before.  I wouldn't be surprised if they drop a special mythic girl or something.  Even if they don't, mythics are what I've been saving up for lately and theres nothing unique to this event to make me spend what I've saved.  At least not yet.

Office Kioko is smokin' hot 😍. Unfortunately my chances of getting her are minuscule given how many girls are in my Pachinko pool, but hopefully I can pick her up somewhere down the line.

I would love to get Nikki Benz since I'm sorely lacking in strong Green/Exhibitionist girls, but I'm nowhere near unlocking Werebunny Police so I'll have to settle for Silver Lupa or Darla. Yellow and Purple are my two least needed elements, but hey I'm not going to complain that I'll probably be able to get a 5-star Legendary with natural regen. I'll start with Darla since she has two-color hair and "Missionary" is my weakest pose currently.

I decided to try for the Champion girls on Romero, Whaty, and Ryu (getting a girl from Visor or Alban isn't realistic at my level) and somehow got shards from stage 1 from all three! 🤞that my luck continues.

Good luck everyone!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

(getting a girl from Visor or Alban isn't realistic at my level) and somehow got shards from stage 1 from all three! 🤞that my luck continues.

What girls are w/ Ryu, Visor and Alban?  I have them already, but I'm just curious, (I wanna complete my chart). 

I've been fighting Romero (Nariko), Whaty (Jujubee), and Matsuda (Val Spook).  Have 159 tickets.  Also, gained 35 shards for both Nariko, and Jujubee after 1 victory.  Already had 40% shards for Nariko, and 52% for Jujubee.  Now they're at 75% and 82%, so I just need 1 more drop for both, which is totally doable within a week.  Only have 86 submissive girls atm, so they'd add to my defensive passive, even though they're just epic girls, making it a worthwhile endeavor.

Plus, Nariko is hot AF, visually on par w/ a mythic girls' assets.

Edited by Ravi-Sama

il y a 15 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

What girls are w/ Ryu, Visor and Alban?  I have them already, but I'm just curious, (I wanna complete my chart). 

From Yamiray's post:

Le 11/07/2022 à 09:12, Yamiray a dit :

Romero - Nariko 
 Whaty - Jujubee 
 Matsuda - Val Spook 
 Ryu - Nataly 
 Visor - Dusty 
 Alban - Delicia 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A free orb that guarantees a girl drop... and I missed it because I've been conditioned to ignore that stupid offers page that pops up immediately after I login, every time I login, and because I don't check the forums often enough apparently.

I double checked the in game newsletter too, no mention of free daily bundles during the event :(

• Sad 4

@Inuzuka I feel for you, even though I'm a bit jealous of anyone who actually receives the newsletter by email, as I have never received it myself.

The fact that they front-loaded the daily freebie thing with the best thing ever on Day 1 doesn't help (today's freebie is 100 Purple gems), although I'm hopeful we'll get at least one or two other great value surprises along the way.

• Like 3

Yeah..I´m also glad for everything we get..Idk why people have to complain about everything no matter what KK does it´s always complaints.. I mean I myself do complain about them a fair bit but free daily gift? How can that be an issue? We´re on day 2 and some are already like "we don´t get anything useful just mere shit" and that´s after we got probably the best thing we could have gotten yesterday.. well..
I´ve also seen people complain about the event drop rates .. I mean.. really? May I remind you that least years "foreplay" event had a 1-4 shards droprate ? This event isn´t an OD´s even if it might seem like it ..sorry for the little rant but some are just unfair to them and that´s why I felt like posting this.

As for @Inuzuka I´m sorry to hear that.. that´s why I posted it over here immediately 😭 ..If it wasn´t for my clubmates I wouldn´t have gotten it either.

22 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

You don't want them, pass them over here 😛

At least yesterdays daily gift was worthy as it´s something special just like an anniversary should also be so ..I do like that they wanted to start with a bang.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

Yesterday the gift was great.   Anyway done complaining about gifts.  When they give out 1 ticket tomorrow. I will post about my endless gratitude and joy:-).

If you feel like it´s not worth it how about simply ignore the gift? Nobody forces you to claim it ..
Anyways I´m looking forward to your endless gratitude and joy the next few weeks ;)

That´s a great attitude of yours 👍

I did have a good attitude about this game in days past.  Changes have embittered me a bit or a lot.  

True enough.  I did claim it still which does count for something.

My last post was sarcasm. 

I however will post a thanks for a good gift.. If for nothing else then to keep a mod happy. 

Which is the first and foremost job of any poster of course.  

• Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

19 minutes ago, holymolly said:

If you feel like it´s not worth it how about simply ignore the gift? Nobody forces you to claim it ..
Anyways I´m looking forward to your endless gratitude and joy the next few weeks ;)

That´s a great attitude of yours 👍

I must admit that 100 Purple gems felt to me a bit silly too.

Now, if KK had to materially produce something... but the cost to deliver 100 gems is the same as delivering 1000. So it's not a shortage issue.

"Look Pinocchio your poor dad sold his jacket to buy your schoolbooks, you should be grateful and pay respect".

But Geppetto can materialize virtual gold at will like a fountain. 100 gems is what I collect normally, tomorrow I'll collect 50 for the Daily Reward XD. It doesn't sound as a well thought "gift". And hint that they'll cover the entire color spectrum for the days lasting.

It's like those granny Xmas gifts, you wished for a bike, the granny gave you a pair of pants. It's free, but how you felt about that pair of pants, when you was expecting a bike?

Edited by lepidocter
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

My last post was sarcasm.

Oh really? who would have thought? 😱

13 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

If for nothing else then to keep a mod happy.  Which is the first and foremost job of any poster of course.  

That would be new to me ? I couldn´t find anything about "keep the mods happy" in the forum rules either. I guess noacc should add that one if it´s "the First and foremost job of any poster " is sure seems important ..anyways before we derail the topic even further I´ll leave it as it is..I don´t feel like discussion that with you.. I´m honestly just looking forward to the rest of the anni and hope it´ll be a good one.

• Like 2

I'm saving my EPx10 for July 20th or 22nd, to get an extra 97.2k score during LC day 2, or 50k during day 4.  The last time I had an EPx10 was last Christmas.  I saved it for a month, until Jan 22nd during that LC, and got Hymevarta, 9 items, and 200 voyeur gems.

I'm also gonna save those 100 voyeur gems from today.  No gem is useless.  I'll give it to Succubus Abraël after I unlock the level 750 awakening, or to Nike once I get her.

There isn't a new mythic for the anniversary, but that's gonna happen on August 3rd anyway.  I'm still saving resources for it.  Have 9.38k kos and 0 SP atm.

I'll take w/e I can get.  If it's free, thanks.  I'll complain when there's actually something to complain about.

Here's some more free stuff for players that don't read the forum (settings -> redeem codes):
#kinkversary2022 - 15 energy
bossbang6 - 3 kisses

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Redbeard said:

I wish I could share!  Trade, I will give you 100 Purples for 10 Green.  I can't get a Green drop from anything at the moment:-).

I actually think this would be a great feature - not between players, but a gem exchange in the shop would be fantastic. Obviously with a detrimental exchange rate so as not to unbalance the game.

And broadly I would agree - when you compare the gift on day one to day two, it's a bit like getting caviar and a stale bread crust, but that's only because day one was a bolt from the heaven, almost never get this level of resourse type gift. I'm still happiest with the tPoP when the gems drop (other than Koban or EPx3). Actually, in a strange way the gems may be more use to me. I'm so reluctant to spend the EPx10 I've still got the gifts from xmas lol:

image.thumb.png.d4967171309926ec3eb59e511b9122b8.png

Someone needs to tell me that if they're not used they're not worth anything!

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 2
  • Surprised :O 3

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I saved it for a month

This month
I'm gonna have myself a real good time
I feel alive
And to me
Purple gems are cool yeah
So
Don't spend it now
Don't spend it
And I'm having a good stash
having a good stash

I'm a planning star
 ready to collect
 I'm a robot
 defying the impulse of urgency
 I'm a craving guy
 passing by
 the cheap advantage yeah
 About to ow ow explain
 I'm saving thru the day
 two hundred green things
 that's why they call me
 mister Scrooge alright
 I'm planning for the end of time
 I wanna make a supersonic drop out of you!

Don't spend it now!
 I'm having such a good stash
 I'm saving the balls
 Don't spend it now!
 If you wanna have some good time
 just stop spend at all

Don't spend it now!
 Yes I'm having a good time
 Don't spend it now!
 And don't spend a single orb at all!

Don't spend it, don't spend it

uhuhuh I like it

Every gem does it matter

Whoooo

(guitar solo)

I'm planning all the time

Two hundred ball things

That's why they call me

Mr Scrooge all right

I'm saving for the end of time

I'm gonna make a supersonic drop out of you...

La..lalalala...lalalala

(There was also "Last Xmas, i dropped an orb, but the very next day, I throw it away. This year, planning idea, I'll wait for a contest matching...")

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hug 1
  • Hearts 1