• Meh
    • Yucky
  2. 2. Rate Office Kioko

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

I spend all of my EPx1s.  I don't hoard them, and still have a huge EP girl pool.

An EPx10 is worth 5.4k kobans.  Any gift after that would've seemed lame.  The LC is 1 week from now.  It's not a long wait.

2022-07-12_19-05-44.thumb.png.15c09de5801dcd44707a1119a2b5260f.png

On 7/12/2022 at 11:28 AM, JustVisitingReborn said:

image.thumb.png.d4967171309926ec3eb59e511b9122b8.png

Someone needs to tell me that if they're not used they're not worth anything!

If they're not used, they're not worth anything!

Holding on to EPx10s past 6 LCs seems extreme, even for me.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Hug 1

il y a 23 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Holding on to EPx10s past 6 LCs seems extreme, even for me.

It's not like you need huge amounts of resources to obtain the LC girl. At best, you get a few extra MPx3/x6. So, might as well keep these orbs for when you really need them (Many much much later in the game, when your EP pool is empty, to grab these exclusive girls).

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Liliat said:

It's not like you need huge amounts of resources to obtain the LC girl. At best, you get a few extra MPx3/x6. So, might as well keep these orbs for when you really need them (Many much much later in the game, when your EP pool is empty, to grab these exclusive girls).

I know.  I understand both sides of it.  Except my EP girl pool is huge, & using the EPx10 at the right time during an LC, is the best of both worlds.  I get some extra points in a contest, and a girl, making the EP pool smaller, for later.  The pool is so huge that saving them on a shelf forever, doesn't make sense in my case.

Plus, @JustVisitingReborn knows it's excessive, and wanted a motivational or logical push, to use some of them.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Possible dumb Q, I thought the girls you could acquire for the event were available on the left of the list: adventure, pachinko, champion then girls you had acquired.

This event I have 7 girls (3 adventure, 4 pachinko) I can get, then 8 I got already.  I didn't bother to scroll right because of my belief until reading this thread and then I did, after those 8 I have 29 more I can acquire (2 adventure, 27 pachinko) then the rest I have acquired except for 2 champion girls which are mixed in to that last large number of acquired girls.

Vaguely remembering new girls on the left but still doesn't explain the number of acquired girls before the second batch of attainable ones.

Is the ordering messed up?  Or my memory bad?  or this event different (than others)?

PS: Willing to swear they are picking champion girls available for me that are specific to the champions I am not actively fighting ;) 

PPS: Thanks for the confirm about the 5 shards, I thought I was incredibly (un)lucky.

Edited by jpanda

That's almost true for regular events (Almost: Champion girls have always been further to the right, close to the end). But Anniversary seems to include more categories, with already obtained girls spread in several places. Since it's also the event with the most girls (99?), it's a complete mess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Liliat said:

Exactly.

Tbh, I really don't care at all about 3* girls. I realise they add to my passive bonus, and yes I want that maxed out, but I'm gaining 20+ of these girls a month anyway.

My focus isn't on Pokemoning either - exclusive girls don't matter to me unless they help my PvP team. If KK wants that to change then they need to alter the game format again to make these girls viable. I actually really liked the pre-BDSM/post-Blessings meta, where pretty much any girl could become important and playable on any given week.

But I've always viewed the draft/EPx10 orbs as great for sniping Pachinko contests. The problem with that is my game focus has changed significantly since the CbCs came into play. Ordinarily I'll try and pick-up the LC girl on the first day with PXP. Even when I can't though (as with the last few months as I've been hitting the MRs rather than grabbing the paid PoV), I'll grab 50 shards. Which means grabbing another 50 over the next 3 days. Not exactly a massive challenge. I certainly don't need to snipe the Pachinko contest on day two to that degree and can usually cover this via EPs. And I now burn most of my MP/GPx10 on the CbCs. This leave minimal room for taking on regular DC Pachinko contests, which is about the only Pachinko contests that I'd be able to snipe with Drafts/EPx10s. So I've just left them there.

KK are prone to throwing curve balls anyway. You never know when they'll do something random (anniversary/xmas etc etc) that'll force you to adjust your strategy significantly anyway. Who knows what these might come in useful for in the future.....

This anniversary is a welcome return to the generosity of old... None of these insulting foreplay events featuring two heinously unattractive (and potentially psychotic girls - if the facial expression of one of them is anything to go by.

While one of the two new girls is not drawn in character (Gwenaelle), Gwenaelle's placement on Dark Lord gives the newbies a chance, plus being able to collect the one-star girls that might still be available for them.

So, "Happy Anniversary, Baby

Got you... on my mi-innnd..."

[With apologies to the Little River Band]

Good luck, everybody, especially to the newbies.  For you, you may not be able to get Nikki Benz through the villain route, but she'll eventually turn up for you in Epic Pachinko.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Redbeard said:

I can't get a Green drop from anything at the moment:-).

Karole and Edwarda beg to differ.

21 hours ago, holymolly said:

I couldn´t find anything about "keep the mods happy" in the forum rules either.

It's an unwritten rule (the most important kind!). In fact it reads "Make sure never to piss off Div. Always be nice to Ken, Finder, Sly and all of the other mods. Holy is fair game, though." :ph34r:💨 

12 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Wow... you wrote a song against... being smart.

Duuuude! You took this personally somehow, which saddens me. That was neither "against" you nor against anything really. It was just one of those impromptu tributes to his love for both Queen and HH, as Lepid likes to do sometimes. That quote of yours was just cited as inspiration, he wasn't actually answering you with this. Please shake hands and be nice to each other, now, I hate it when my bois fight, especially over nothing. Remember the golden rule! ❤️ 🙏

------
Today's gift is 4 Kisses, which breaks the pattern. I'm glad to see that, as one gem color a day would have been too predictable. B|

• Like 5
  • Surprised :O 1

17 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Wow... you wrote a song against... being smart.

Well, in fact it was about me unable to play good as you and spend everything the moment I collect it.

I can't keep a single orb a week, or plannig a month in advance, so you have my full respect. It's envy, and surely you've proved to be very very smart  (surely more than me!).

You can also read it as a joke on people that saved *everything* for no reason (there was some...).

Waiting again for your wonderfull posts that make the forum shine.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Duuuude! You took this personally somehow, which saddens me. That was neither "against" you nor against anything really. It was just one of those impromptu tributes to his love for both Queen and HH, as Lepid likes to do sometimes. That quote of yours was just cited as inspiration, he wasn't actually answering you with this. Please shake hands and be nice to each other, now, I hate it when my bois fight, especially over nothing. Remember the golden rule! ❤️ 🙏

My bad.  The joke/reference flew over my head.  I was tagged, after just making a post about voyeur gems still being useful, and saving my EPx10 in the past, for a month.  I assumed it was about me being a robot/scrooge.  Which Queen song?  I'll play it on repeat, so I recognize the lyrics next time.

2 hours ago, lepidocter said:

Well, in fact it was about me unable to play good as you and spend everything the moment I collect it.

I can't keep a single orb a week, or plannig a month in advance, so you have my full respect. It's envy, and surely you've proved to be very very smart  (surely more than me!).

You can also read it as a joke on people that saved *everything* for no reason (there was some...).

Waiting again for your wonderfull posts that make the forum shine.

I've seen you mention not being patient before.  I've definitely done the same thing in the past.  That's why I've been trying to learn from my mistakes.

• Hearts 1

Thanks to @holymolly and his post of codes (love you dude !!! thanks again, and i still have to find the time to end the third season but... yes Ai Hayasaka is the best) i managed to get S. Gwenaelle right now, time to pursue another girl. 

Still is a bit meh for me as anniversary as always.... i mean lots of girls good, but horrible drop rate with a "must" in kobans. if i have to use my kobans i would have liked more a "Mythic Celebration" with all the Mythic girls till now (i could have finally gotten my long waited Nike).

Is a good event only for the gifts and codes that are going to give. I must say that i'm very short in time this period so i'm not really able to follow/read the large part of the forum so i'm still waiting for more surprises.

Happy Anniversary mates!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Hearts 1

5 hours ago, Xemnas said:

horrible drop rate

This is actually the best drop range/rate odds we've had on this format to date. To be clear, the drop rate is 10% (you have a 10% chance to get a drop every fight) and the drop range is 5-5 (whenever you do get a drop, it's 5 shards). The drop rate hasn't changed (and is the same 10% in any format that involves villain fights, except for exactly MD and its infamous 6.5%). The drop range however, used to be 1-4 (whenever you do get a drop, a 4D roll occurs and you get 4 shards at best, 1 shard at worst, and 2 or 3 on average).

Bearing in mind that this is NOT an Orgy Days event, but the elusive and formerly very bad ForePlay/Anniversary format; now improved and rebranded KinkVersary. And for the first time it gives odds comparable to a Classic Event (and arguably even a bit more reliable due to the fairly generous fixed amount per drop). In both cases, you can count an average of 200 fights per girl.

So yeah, weird timing to call this event's odds horrible. And it's also demonstrably false to say you "must" spend kobans (implying a significant amount) to get a drop from it. You can definitely grab at the very least one girl entirely from regen and girls beyond that cost about 2k apiece (without needing an expensive booster or any specific timing for your villain fights).

So suggesting Mythics on this? ^^ Mythics that cost an arm and a leg and definitely do require a LOT of kobans to get? I mean, they've been more generous, but I can't even tell you "it's not Xmas", because that's a wish you would need a legit Genie to see granted.

Anyways. Happy Anniversary to you too.

• Like 6

Halfway through the event and things are going well so far. I was able to get Darla in 4 days (with an assist from the 50 free combativity - thanks to all who posted the gift codes!) and can now turn my sights to Silver Lupa. As long as I can get to around 70 -75 shards I wouldn't mind spending a few kobans to finish her off if needed - two 5-star Legendaries from one event is a great haul. But maybe Lady Luck will be on my side and I won't need to spend kobans 🙏

I've also had a good run in Champions - I was able to finish off both Jujubee (from Whaty) and Nataly (from Ryu) today after just 4 stages. Nariko is being much more stubborn and has only given me one drop after 4 stages, but at least she's on Romero so it's much quicker to get through each stage. Now I just need to clear stage 5 tomorrow and then hope I can get shards from 2 out of 3 stages over the last three days.

I'm curious what the actual Anniversary will be like next month as I haven't experienced one before. Hopefully more chances to pick up 5-star girls relatively cheaply. I would be ecstatic if Valentina or Norou showed up on a villain 🤩

• Like 3

I got Maria de Kartoff (Sasha from AoT).  It took 256 CP, for 18 drops, at a 7.03% drop rate, even though I started off w/ 12 shards.  It was free, so I can't really complain.  I used the 50 CP from "#journey," plus 15 CP more, to get the last 8 shards.  She's from Epic Days 17 on Sept 10th, 2021, making her ~10 months old.  "Potato girl" is brave, cute, ravenous, and funny, plus from one of my fave anime, so she's definitely a waifu.  Her 1-star booty pose is a great reference to her love of "meat."  I made her a graph worthy of a mythic girl.

1607193665_mariadekartoffshashabrausattackontitankinkversary22.thumb.png.5896fd12822684784deb6b39453a3819.png
Art by Sakimichan.

I'm pursuing Shaman Gwenaelle next, even though she's not one of my fave girls, since she's gonna be unobtainable for a year, and then stuck in the kinkversary pachinko next year.  I'd rather chase after Tanned Anell, and Moe Oyama, but I can get them eventually from the EP or MP.  If I really miss getting those girls, I could spend the 2-4k kos for them, but I shouldn't since I'm saving for 2 mythic girls next month.  I have 12k kos & 0 SP now.  I'm also missing Anniversary Derri, Tanned Mocca, and Miwa, but I don't care about them as much, and it would be stupid to spend all of my kobans on them.  Especially, since 2 of them are just 3-star epics.

Also, got Nariko and Jujubee from the champions, both 2/2.  I'm at 35% for Val Spook (1/2).

1361206946_kinkversary22checklist.thumb.png.823dd542e5ae1a891ab27ae032e69fd3.png

Using the wiki to make this checklist, I can see that out of the 54 girls I'm missing from this event, 18 are L3s, and just 4 of those L3s are actually available from bosses.  Plus, I know the event pachinko's 22.5% drop rate, isn't worth 1800 kos.  Since, a boss girl costs ~2160 kos (200 CP).  I think the smartest thing to do is relax, and spend CP regen pursuing Shaman Gwenaelle.  I'll pay w/e pittance of kobans she might cost on the last day.  There's about 4 days left now, which should be enough time.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

I usually wait until the end of the event, but why not do a mid-way post for once :)

- 4 girls available on Champions: So far, I've obtained Dusty and Nataly (3/3 each). Still working on Val Spook (1/3) and Nariko (2/3).

- I had 41 shards of Darla (from her original Legendary Days, I think), so I started with her. Got her in ~2 days or so (Sorry, no detailed stats :) )

- Except for Moe Oyama, all other villains girls were at 0/100, so I continued with Miwa. Got 3x5 shards, and then a 100 Shards drop while I was spending the x50 combativity gift. Perfect!

- Now working on Gwenaelle at 40%. With 4 days remaining, that should be more than enough to get her

So, 4 extra girls so far, half-way through the event (+1 potential girl from the EPx10, which I'll keep for now). Really not bad! :)

There is still a long way to go, though: 35/99 girls. I have shards for 15 additional girls, but 12 of them are in the Pachinko (2 on Champions, and one on Finalmecia). 5 more girls are available for me on Villains, so I'll have to choose which one(s) to pursue after Gwenaelle. I haven't decided yet.

Good luck everyone!

• Like 5

Sigh - I stay at 75 shards for Shamane Gwenaelle. The only girl at a Villain and even with the gift code I had not more drops until now. The only good one is, that I didn't need other Villains to fight for girls and that the lean period didn't mess up a Mythic Day...

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1