• Yucky
  2. 2. Rate Office Kioko

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

5 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

...two 5-star Legendaries from one event is a great haul... I would be ecstatic if Valentina or Norou showed up on a villain 

I'm jealous that you get to chase after 2x L5s w/ free CP regen, even though I have them already, lol.  I'd love to see Norou soon, since she's the last L5 girl I'm missing from the MP.

1337113486_2blogancuresquarecropped.gif.2dd2c2a4e503586e566af81048ecce19.gif

52 minutes ago, Liliat said:

5 more girls are available for me on Villains, so I'll have to choose which one(s) to pursue after Gwenaelle. I haven't decided yet.

If you aren't missing other L5s, then I think Tanned Anell and Moe Oyama are really hot, and I like each of their anime, so if you're missing them, I'd recommend them.  Also, Maria de Kartoff.  Damn, there's a lot of waifus in this event.  It is difficult to choose.  99 of them!

99problems-jay-z.gif.6202d90daec4c5632f4b033fe9e0b840.gif

49 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Sigh - I stay at 75 shards for Shamane Gwenaelle. The only girl at a Villain and even with the gift code I had not more drops until now.

Hang in there.  If she's the only girl available for you, you'll definitely get her w/ 4 days left, even w/ the worst luck.  You just need 5 more drops.  Good luck.

74578002_75.gif.32025aa6f204a2b4ea8935f0b8afcbac.gif

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Hang in there.  If she's the only girl available for you, you'll definitely get her w/ 4 days left, even w/ the worst luck.  You just need 5 more drops.  Good luck.

Giving in was no option to me, don't worry. It's only a little bit frustrating that I haven't got Gwenaelle at main game while I had done halfway the second girl in the anniversary at test server and there are no redeem codes.

• Like 1

I am now missing 3 girls from this Kinkversary, and they're all in the Pachinko. I could grab one with the day 1 gift, I'd probably get that one Epic girl I'm missing and none of the legends. To do or not to do?

• Like 3

Have in mind: Office Kioko is only available while anniversary, same with Serena and Spectra.

I didn't know your amount of EpPx1 Orbs but I would go for all of your three girls in the EpP if there are at least 40x EpPx1 and 1x EpPx10 Orbs available. For this I would wait until 18th to use a matching contest if it's possible.

I have to much Girls in the Pool to get them all, sadly.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 4

35 minutes ago, Franka said:

I am now missing 3 girls from this Kinkversary, and they're all in the Pachinko. I could grab one with the day 1 gift, I'd probably get that one Epic girl I'm missing and none of the legends. To do or not to do?

I´d go for it (especially for office kioko).. as bolitho already said she´s event exclusive and imo the better girl art wise too.

10 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

You can definitely grab at the very least one girl entirely from regen and girls beyond that cost about 2k apiece (without needing an expensive booster or any specific timing for your villain fights).

Ok i admit i was harsh with my words, and yes is totally an improvement if we see the past years... But i still think this is "meh" as event. Ok you can grab many girls and as a harem master it should be good but nowadays we have to value more the "quality instead of the quantity" (and as a super pvp player i think you should agree on this, maybe) so even if we get some more girls i honestly would have preferred to get 1 "good" girl instead of 10 (invented number) that i will never see even "exposed" for the lack of gifts.

That is what I meant. 

Maybe this is the first time that we do not have the same tastes? Is this day finally arrived 🤣🤣? But i still love you and I still want you in my guild, that will not change even with different opinions 😂

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

3 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Ok i admit i was harsh with my words, and yes is totally an improvement if we see the past years... But i still think this is "meh" as event. Ok you can grab many girls and as a harem master it should be good but nowadays we have to value more the "quality instead of the quantity" (and as a super pvp player i think you should agree on this, maybe) so even if we get some more girls i honestly would have preferred to get 1 "good" girl instead of 10 (invented number) that i will never see even "exposed" for the lack of gifts.

That is what I meant. 

Maybe this is the first time that we do not have the same tastes? Is this day finally arrived 🤣🤣? But i still love you and I still want you in my guild, that will not change even with different opinions 😂

I think it is more of a balancing act then you believe. Yes you need quality girls for your front line team, but if you can pick up 10 blue girls who will never be in your PvP team you will still get a passive 1% bonus.

My strategy is to get as many Mythics / 5* Leggos I can afford, whilst focusing on getting as many blue / dark trash girls as possible.

• Like 2

il y a 1 minute, Incubys a dit :

I think it is more of a balancing act then you believe. Yes you need quality girls for your front line team, but if you can pick up 10 blue girls who will never be in your PvP team you will still get a passive 1% bonus.

Not for these old timers who already have 100+ girls of each color :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, Xemnas said:

That is what I meant. 

Yes and no. My big personal disappointment this time has been in who was placed where, most specifically the fact that I had exactly 1 girl available on villains, and zilch on champions. That's largely due to chance, except for Kinkoid's decision to already make Serena, Spectra AND one of the new EXCLUSIVES Pachinko only, which was pretty uncool imho (especially since there was no heads-up last year, and even this year it's we, the player-detectives, who figured things out and spread the word, not Kinkoid proactively). So, in my own specific situation, this event didn't bring me a lot. 1 girl from villains, 1 from the generous EPx10 orb gift and, so far, only one more from my terrible streak with EPx1s (122 orbs between my last two drops, and now at 14 and counting, crossing fingers with every EPx1 I can get my hands on).

So, I acquired the two new KV EXCLUSIVES, and one old CE girl I don't care for (Dakishi). Now I'm looking at this, not just for the remaining few days of this current KV, but as a basis for all July months to come:

image.png

And actually, it's even worse than that, because I was already in my bad run with EPx1s earlier this month, so by July 2023 (unless I catch them from MP along the way) I'll have 4 more girls from the Exam Season CE clogging that pool. I'm extremely focused on PvP, that's true, but not just for the sake of PvP. I love most parts of the game, including collecting girls and enjoying the art (and even the story and lore, most of the time). I've been looking forward to getting Serena and Spectra for a year, and a part of me is even tempted to throw 10+ kobans at them just because. This would completely screw up my barely adjusted monthly budget for months to come though, so I'll refrain. But yeah, I'm really hoping some more orbs and good luck will come my way before this event concludes.

But that's just my own specific situation. I'm able to look at the big picture beyond that and see that KV is a massive improvement overall compared to FP/A. It doesn't even compare unfavorably to OD as a format. OD's 1-12 range gives a slightly better average but with a much higher variance.

1 hour ago, Xemnas said:

But i still love you and I still want you in my guild, that will not change even with different opinions 😂

Me too! I love you, man. :$ My club has room for you, you know. You could be the one infinity stone that eludes you know who and doesn't end up as one more trophy on his gauntlet... :x 

1 hour ago, Incubys said:

as I'm nearly at that cap isn't it about time it was increased ?

I don't know about that. 100 girls of 8 specific colors in a global pool of around 1.2k girls is decently doable. It seems way too early to double it, and even +50% it would be really tight even for those with near-complete collections at this time. Careful what you wish for, as this would be a pretty big increase in the power level gap between active veterans and more recent players, first and foremost.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

...if you can pick up 10 blue girls who will never be in your PvP team you will still get a passive 1% bonus... focusing on getting as many blue / dark trash girls as possible.

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

Not for these old timers who already have 100+ girls of each color :)

as I'm nearly at that cap isn't it about time it was increased ? 🤣

I'm almost at the 100 girl limit for a few passives too (97, 96, & 94), w/ 693 girls, and I'm not really an old timer.  My profile says since Jan 27th, 2018, but I played for about ~3 months, and stopped playing on April 29th, 2018.  Then, I started playing again from June 11th, 2020, until now. 

Lemme do some quick math... you could say that I've been playing for ~2 years, and 3.5 months.  I've only really been active on the forum since March 3rd, 2022 as well, ~4.5 months.  If this is the 6th Anniversary, then I didn't play for 3 yrs 8.5 months of it. 

I'm kind of dreading reaching the limit too, b/c I liked having the extra excuse, to get some random girl, for the purpose of increasing my passives.

passives.png.6fcdb6d0000fb791cab1afd4daf6025f.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

I don't know about that. 100 girls of 8 specific colors in a global pool of around 1.2k girls is decently doable. It seems way too early to double it, and even +50% it would be really tight even for those with near-complete collections at this time. Careful what you wish for, as this would be a pretty big increase in the power level gap between active veterans and more recent players, first and foremost.

You seem to have missed of the "🤣" emoji from the end of my sentence implying I was joking 😉

At just over 700 girls I realise that I would be at a disadvantage from the "old timers" (@Liliat words not mine !). Maybe wait to increase to limit until I'm nearer 1,000 ! 🤣 (another jokey remark)

• Thanks 1

It's a blessing and a curse, admittedly, but here's how my browser shows me a lot of the emojis on the forum:

image.png

Sometimes, I can guess what it was based on context, but not always. ^^ I can see them fine on Firefox for some reason, but it's too inconvenient to switch browsers just to check emojis. So yeah, a lot of messages just seem to worship the blank square icon from what I can see. ^^

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

It's a blessing and a curse, admittedly, but here's how my browser shows me a lot of the emojis on the forum:

image.png

Sometimes, I can guess what it was based on context, but not always. ^^ I can see them fine on Firefox for some reason, but it's too inconvenient to switch browsers just to check emojis. So yeah, a lot of messages just seem to worship the blank square icon from what I can see. ^^

Ah... this explains why you were peeved by my emoji spam for Noemy.  Which browser, maybe we can troubleshoot it?  Chrome?

• Hearts 1

3 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Ah... this explains why you were peeved by my emoji spam for Noemy.  Which browser, maybe we can troubleshoot it?  Chrome?

Opera in "disguise yourself as Chrome" mode (mainly to avoid the "your browser is unsupported" popup when I open the game). (I'll split this to its own QA thread if needed). Any help would be much appreciated indeed.

Edited by DvDivXXX

5 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Opera in "disguise yourself as Chrome" mode (mainly to avoid the "your browser is unsupported" popup when I open the game). (I'll split this to its own QA thread if needed). Any help would be much appreciated indeed.

You can try this emoji keyboard extension for Opera, but I read some comments recently, saying it doesn't work anymore, and just shows squares, which is the issue you already have.
https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/emoji-keyboard-2/

• Thanks 1

Well I just got Legendary equip on Alban. Started on the final stage and it takes so long to grind through that now the first two stages have given equip I don't have any reasonable hope of getting through. That's the end of pursuing that champion girl. Still I should manage 3 out of the 4 available to me on champions, I got Darla, and another from villians (one with a 100 shard drop - @Liliat - we're 1 in a 1k bros!) and should get another before the events over. I can't complain really.

I'd kinda be with @Xemnas - what kind of Harem celebration is this if the Mythics weren't invited? ;) Some dynamic that included them in some way would be a positive. Not suggesting replacing anything and it's not about being greedy - I think it's been a really good event that's been very generous - but the Mythics are a big part of the game now and for a celebration of all things Harem, that should have some nod to the Mythics.

• Like 6

I got Darla, Silver Lupa and dropped a parody of a parody (Space Something, I really don't care). I already owned Nikki Benz, so that was the whole "best bang for your bucks" I could collect.

I can probably collect one girl more (Kartoff?) but I don't feel the incentive. I have 65 combativity left, considering natural regen and Daily Goals... there's a chance to miss her and waste the points. Not speaking the Champions ones, that I traditionally *don't* drop over 70 shards. Not even once.

Then such girls get lost in the Pachinko ocean, along the ghost of my spent points.

You can quite hear them.

"Leeep... Leeep... we are the ghosts of the points you wasted for a Legendary 3 ... you didn't even planned to awake her oooonce... wasn't better to spaaaare uuuuus...?"

I don't want to be haunted by such ghosts. So long, and thank you KK, live long and prosper, but to me the event conclude right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Hearts 1

This event has been good for me so far. Only 1 girl on Champions: but have had 2 drops so far, and am now back on stage 1. I think i should get her.

For villains, I first got Darla from fighting (the 5* legendary I had some shards for), and then the plan was Maria de Kartoff (had 50 shards) and then Nikki Benz as the other 5* legendary.

Today's Pachinko contest messed with that a bit, as Nikki Benz dropped along with Easter Oxton, and Bingewatching  Samane. Should finish off Maria de Kartoff tomorrow, and then go for Shaman Gwenaelle as my only other villain girl. I even got the 1* girls cleared out via GPx10 on day 1 of the event.

That leaves me with no 5* girls in Pachinko at all, and I expect to get the Club Champion & League girls I am currently missing pretty easily. The rest are either Legendary Days girls that need to come back, or Pantheon tier 2000 - allof which are difficult.

• Like 5

Le 15/07/2022 à 15:58, DvDivXXX a dit :

You could be the one infinity stone that eludes you know who and doesn't end up as one more trophy on his gauntlet... :x 

You don't need to give compliment like that to a MONSTER LIKE YOU KNOW WHO!

(i couldn't pass him today, so that's his daily monster allegation)

I'm not sure how to feel for this event. 

First, i went for Darla. She's one of the 2 L5 i can get to i'm missing (with Silver Lupa. Nikki Benz being on the last world is... unfortunate, but at least she's in the permanent EP). I was able to her in a little more than 2 days (after a first day of dryness, all the first day + my stocked combativity got me 10 shards lol). Since then i'm on Silver Lupa... And it seems she don't like me that much :P But i'm at 80 shards so it should go well. I'll propably need to spend some koban on Gwenaelle now tho, and i would have liked to spare them :( Not sure i'll spend for that seeing i'm currently getting my stash of koban up after spending on Radka...

Champions wise, i already had Delicia. But it was the only one.

So i went and fought against everyone. I got Jujubee first pull (thanks to the fact i was already at 80~shards), and got shards three times in a row for Nataly. 

However the rest is more grim... I'm still at 0 for Dusty (I mean, *beating* Visor is already harsh for me since i had to literaly max it to get his L5) , Val Spook only got me 35 shards even if i beated Matsuda senseless every time, but the good news is i can hope to get Nariko since i'm at 70.

I also had quite the streak in the EP, but i already said that on the appropriate thread

I'm a bit sad i won't be able to get Aniversary Rabbi or Keiko, but i'll console myself by telling myself they're in the MyP :P 

• Like 7

As promised I will give some good feedback about this event.  Giving us a 5/5 drop rate was really nice.  That along with the fight gift code allowed me to get Gwenaelle, and Darla  the only LG I was missing and another 2 girls that I had partial shards on. .  I also got Office Kioko with my free girl orb. 

Add getting Plavala with an Epic orb and it was a good event.

Thanks to Kinkoid being a little more generous then normal.

I hope this makes the Mod supreme who loves Norou happy. lol.

• Like 2

Think the only complaint I have for this event and this is only because I collect everything from logos to background is they forget to update the Pachinko event logo. The're using last years logo which has girls that are not in this years event.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

Think the only complaint I have for this event and this is only because I collect everything from logos to background is they forget to update the Pachinko event logo. The're using last years logo which has girls that are not in this years event.

Yeah, I noticed Taria was in the logo, but assumed it's just an old image. 

2022-07-18_1-12-33.png.efe3a1df7d4888823973791fabe4e533.png

I didn't mind much, b/c I already have her, and the rest of the L5s from the event.

2022-07-18_1-12-07.png.11607f723870e902815057b4ad410a4c.png

6 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Yeah, I noticed Taria was in the logo, but assumed it's just an old image. 

Its not just Taria. Sailor Celsius,Asta and Notka are not in this years event. and its changed every year for 5 years. this is the first time it hasn't.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/15/2022 at 12:43 PM, Franka said:

lol, as I predicted, I got that one Epic girl. Nothing dropped on my remaining stash of Epic orbs. Ah well, easy come, easy go.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1