• Meh
    • Yucky
  2. 2. Rate Office Kioko

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Event is over for me, unless I spend some more orbs. It was great.

Champions: 1 was available, and I got Nariko

Bosses: 4 were available. Got all  of them: Darla, Maria de Kartoff, Nikki Benz, and Shaman Gwenaelle. The last two dropped from Pachinko, and I ended up with some extra affection items, as I had some shards of each.

Pachinko: Got Easter Oxton, Christmas Housemaid, and Bingewatching Samane. Some of them weren't in the event, but that's fine. Kind of funny that I got holiday girls as a Kinkeversary gift!

I might spend some more orbs, as I do have some still in stock, and there are 3 girls in Pachinko that aren't normally available there.

As I said previously, this leaves me with no 5* girls in Pachinko at all, and I expect to get the Club Champion & League girls I am currently missing pretty easily. The rest that I'm missing are Legendary Days girls that need to come back, or Pantheon tier 2000 - all of which are difficult.

• Like 5

Time for a summary:

Championgirl Nariko at Romero: ✔️

Bossgirls Shamane Gwenaelle at Dark Lord: ✔️

From EpP Pool:

- Aurora: ✔️

- Camping Leeditt: ✔️

Office Kioko: 👎

Serena: 👎

Spectra: 👎

Staying in the EpP Pool: 15 Girls

Mixed feelings. Glad to have the Champion girl and 2 girls from EpP-Pool (since Gwenaelle was my onle avalaible Boss Girl it was mostly sure to get her from Natural Regen), sad to miss the anniversary only girls. Perhaps next year....

• Like 5

Final update:

- 4 girls available on Champions: I got all of them ❤️ (I spent 78 + 36 + 66 = 180 Kobans on Matsuda to speed up the fights)

- Plenty of girls available on Villains: I got 3 of them (Darla, Gwen and Miwa with a x100), and collected 50 Shards of Anell

- Epic Pachinko: Nothing special. I got 4 girls, but none of them were part of this event. I haven't spent my x10 Orb.

So 7 new girls for this event; I'm now at 38/99. Pretty good!

• Like 4

Things I've noticed.

there's an alien watching.

there's a misterious individual in the crowd, with a jacket and what it seems a red cap (or something). He stand out as being not a generic silhouette.

there's something happening right there on the cushion, it look like a monster giving birth to another monster, and a guy pissing on both from a distance, while a group of rocket scientists are grading the performance (of the pissing or the monster, I dunno).

capture-20220719-105529.png

Edited by lepidocter
  • Haha 4

🎆Kinkversary 22 Results🎆 
46/99 Girls (46.4%)

• Summary: I gained 11 girls since the start on the 11th, and 4 girls were from the event.  2 from bosses, and 2 from champions.  Ignored the event pachinko.  Used 62 EPx1s, for 3 non-event girls.  Also got 4 girls from the PoP, CbC, CC, and PoV.  Now, I have 46/99 of the event girls, and 696 total.  I really liked the 5 shard minimum per drop.  It made it easy to keep track of, and every drop felt great.

1614597622_kinkversary22checklist2.thumb.png.e8adc73c89b869b87d106f6b37d21e28.png

• Bosses - got 2/7 of my available girls. 10/15 total.

I got Maria de Kartoff & Shaman Gwenaelle from the bosses.  I love Maria (Sasha from AoT).  Never watched Shaman King, so I have no nostalgia, but got Gwen since she's exclusive.  Have 10-14 shards for the other boss girls, Tanned Anell (10), Anniversary Derri (14), Moe Oyama (14), Tanned Mocca (13), & Miwa (10).  Tried to get at least 10 shards for each, to make it easier in the future.

I love Anell and Moe Oyama, but I'm not gonna spend kobans on them, even if it's just 1944 kos each, since they can drop from the pachinko, unlike Gwenaelle, until the next Kinkversary 23.

Shaman Gwenaelle (10.7%) had a better drop rate, than Maria de Kartoff (7.03%).  It took just 187 CP for 20 drops, compared to 256 CP for 18 drops.  If you add it all up, it was 38 drops from 443 CP, an 8.57% drop rate.  It was all free regen.  I spent nothing.  I'm saving kobans for 2 mythic girls next month.

983957659_shamangwenaelle.thumb.png.22781c5e264285d4b84caa4eb8bca276.png

• Champions - got 2/3 available girls. 5/6 total.

Got Nariko & Jujubee from champions 1 & 2.  Shards dropped 2/2 times for both of them, and I already had 30+ shards for both.  Gave up trying to get Val Spook, b/c I have <100 tickets, her art is outdated, I only got shards 1/3 times, I don't like Cowboy Bebop, and I don't care if I ever get her, or not.  Nariko & Jujubee are much hotter, and the ones I really wanted.

Other Non-event Girls

• Pachinko - got 3 unrelated girls. Have 31/78 of the available girls in the event pachinko. 46/99 total.

I didn't waste 1.8k kobans on the event pachinko (22.5% drop rate).

I got 3 girls from the EP, w/ 62 EPx1s (4.8% drop rate).  Easter Lapsey, Alt. Lupa, and Jenna HottyTEEN69.  They're not from the event, so it decreased my EP pool. 

Office Kioko didn't drop for me, and she's gonna be exclusive to the Kinkversary 23 pachinko, next year as well.  Her parody, Tsunade from Naruto is one of my favorite waifus, so hopefully she'll have a mythic form, that I can collect in the future.  Fingers crossed 🤞🏽 for August 3rd.  I'd get her regardless of her element.

• Places of Power

I got Ara from PoP.  She's a hot biker chick.  Enough said.

• Cumback Contest #19 Penny

This CbC happened on the first day of the event.  I got Penny by spending 315 orbs (36 EPx1, 149 MPx1, 11 GPx1, & 112 GPx10), for a 945k score and 3rd place.

• Club Champion - I got Nanami.

Not related to the event, but I did get Nanami from Chayotte.  It took 209 tickets, and my club beating him 8 times in 12 days.  I did an avg of 11% dmg, 54.9 mil dmg, w/ ~26 tickets, doing ~2 mil dmg per ticket, 8 times.  Club participation was at an avg of 24.8 players.

• PoV - got Nikita.

I claimed all of Nikita's shards before the 4th day of the LC (22nd), b/c the PoV ends before then.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4

I was lucky enough to grab Serena with my very last EPx1 orb, so 34 EPx1s total since Dakishi dropped. I was really tempted to throw in the ~5.6k kobans (give or take 200 depending on my luck with rerolls) for Spectra, but I managed to resist the temptation. See you next year (hopefully).

• Like 4
  • Surprised :O 1

Here is my summary of the event

Boss girls: Silver lupa and Darla  i had 25 shards collected before)

Shamane gwenaelle 20 shards.

champions : 5 girls available .got  nariko and nataly

jujube 93 shards, Delicia 80 shards and Dusty 70 shards.

Epic patchinko : i got Belle Schwartz

Today i got from 25 epic orbs i got : Agatha, easter Alex and Corrupted Stacy

and from the Epx10 i got Selene.

and i also i got from mythic pachinko Fuckland Gwenaelle .

• Like 3

It is good being a veteran and having just one girl in bosses and one in pachinko making easy getting them, but I miss my first anniversary event (it was the second one in the game), where I spent all the kobans amassed during a full year and got 20 girls from villains and pachinko, it was the time of full girl drops with that beautiful girl black silouette descending over the screen when you hit the jackpot. :x

This one is in my opinion one of the best anniversary events, because you have many girls in villains, pachinko and now in champions too, as in the old days, where a player with some saved kobans could get many girls.

• Like 7

Silver Lupa decided she really, really did not want to join my harem (25 shards in 3+ days of natural regen). Maybe she heard I was talking trash about her Mythic alter ego and decided to resist me out of solidarity. Fair enough. I didn't want her that much anyway 😜

I still count it as a good event considering I got Darla and 3 girls from Champions (Nataly and Jujubee in 4 stages, Nariko kept me waiting but came through at the very end after 8 stages). Spent a few kobans on Champions but probably no more than 100, and didn't spend any on villains, so I'm feeling good that I'm sticking to my main mission of saving kobans for getting/upgrading Mythics and L5s.

Can't wait to see what's in store for the upcoming anniversary events!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

Silver Lupa decided she really, really did not want to join my harem (25 shards in 3+ days of natural regen). Maybe she heard I was talking trash about her Mythic alter ego and decided to resist me out of solidarity. Fair enough. I didn't want her that much anyway 😜

Silver Lupa has appeared 5 times in the MP, in the past.  Don't worry about it too much.  You can get her in the future.  She even appeared today in Nutaku's MP alongside Valentina.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4

Well, another anniversary over and done with.

I managed to get the boss girls I was aiming for: Miwa, Nikki Benz, and Coco. There may also have been Anniversary Derri and Darla they precede the boss girls I remember working on but can't recall if I got them just before or not) . There were 3 other boss girls available after that, I can't recall their names now but there was the on on Jackson's crew, the one with the Dark Lord, and one more. By the last day I picked up the boss girls I was aiming at. Sometimes I spent kobans for extra battles and it turned out to be the right choice each time.

The ones that really had my attention were the three Champions girls I still needed to get and I fought hard and long, spending lots of kobans to skip the rest periods, especially having to blast my way through round 5 on two of them.

On the last day, I had 2 wins on two of them and 67 shards on a third (she had already had shards to start with). And through all that fighting, only of them dropped the rest of the girl shards. The other two dropped worthless gear.

And that's the frustrating thing about doing the Champions fights. It's not only the time consumption in doing the fight, it's that extra 24 hours you have to wait afterwards to do the next one. So, unless you're spending Kobans like mad, you're never going to get a real one battle per day with them.  And I did spend. Overall, boss fight refills plus champion time skips plus champion refresh time skip (only within the last hour or so) I spent around 7k in kobans. Most of it was in champions.

And champions is hard 'cause once you 'win', if you didn't get your shards you have to wait. Bosses, you didn't get your shards you can choose to spend some and try again. I feel there's just too much time being eaten up in a Champions fight when it comes to trying to win a girl in a limited window of time. So, all that effort and having little to show for it kind of made the event a downer at the end.

• Like 3

On 7/12/2022 at 4:28 PM, JustVisitingReborn said:

I'm so reluctant to spend the EPx10 I've still got the gifts from xmas lol:

I just used one of my EPx10s!

image.thumb.png.46fc702809dcb86a8cff84fded1d8f1d.png

Wasn't in a position where I could make lots of clicks. Just dropped in the 10x in the dying seconds to snipe 1st :)

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 6