Email verification

DRAGO2120

I can't validate my email....says it's already validated

my HH account is already validated with this email...but when its asks me to validate it on comix harem and I click on the confirmation link...it says its already validated...plz help

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2022 at 12:13 PM, FinderKeeper said:

Hey @DRAGO2120

1) Check the link you are using to get into Comix Harem. (It shouldn't have any additional data.)

2) What usually helps is to change account email to your another email, and try to validate again. Change back if needed.

I'm having the same issue even though I've made several purchases and I've had it re-send the email several times after re-boots, cold starts, saved bookmarks, link from HH... and no I'm not going to open a new email account to fix what shouldn't be an issue... So how about a solution???

• 2 weeks later...

I have this same issue and have done the suggested fix. Still nothing. Its keeping me from 500 energy which is keeping me from Sex God Path, so its pretty darn annoying. Known issue for a month. Not sure why it wouldnt get fixed. How can we know they know its a problem? Has someone gotten word to them somehow? As has been pointed out, this awkwardly prevents you from using the support feature as well, so I should think it would be a priority. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

Howdy!

Indeed, if you encounter issues with email verification on Comix Harem, there are several options:

1. Contact Community Managers on discord 🐇

2. Kindly ask moderators to summon us on the forum 🍑

3. If you have any other Kinkoid game accounts with a verified email, contact us there by opening a ticket with support 💥