Hitting 700

So I've just checked and I'm in the position today to break the 650 Awakening and move on to 700. I've taken a different approach to a lot of the players hitting this stage, in that I've gone a pure 5*+ road with no junk whatsoever, so I thought I'd provide a few observations. I also think most people will agree that this strategy is going to be more similar to the mature version of the BSDM system - once you've passed the 700 Awakening, there's no longer any reason to build-up garbage 3*s so the focus will be purely on 5*+ with variation between those players who feel it's better to have more Mythics and less girls overall and those who feel it's better to have fewer Mythics to build-up more L5s.

In total I will have at level 650:

14 Mythics
43 Legendaries
1 Epic
7 Rares
21 Commons

(I realise this is a total of 86 - there was an accounting error that was caught while making this post)

The first significant observation I'd make is that GXP has NOT proved a bottle neck for this approach. Quite the opposite in fact. I've got a significant excess of the stuff. To level-up the final girls I need to hit the magic 85, I need to spend another 1,345,000 GXP. Right now I have:

image.png.47629028c98fbb564e2a427c1def273c.png

That leaves me over 5mil GXP spare. To give that some context, that means I could move all 14 of my Mythics to level 700 and still have over 600k GXP. If I had the gems that is.....

And that leads me on to what has actually been the bottle neck - gems. There's never enough of them to be found! As can be seen from my GXP above, I've got stacks of the stuff. I actually can't spend it in any useful way for waiting for gems to allow me to unlock girls.

This however creates a secondary bottleneck that I've not heard anyone mention so far - girl availability. Passing this threshold I have the following availability of gems/need for gems to upgrade all of my current girls to 700:

Dom: 349/17300
Sub: 13625/15300*
Voy: 1536/16000*
Ecc: 1273/18450*
Exh: 749/22300
Phy: 36/18100*
Play: 75/12950
Sen: 766/13600

* These required totals also include a Mythic that has not been release yet, but that is due between Aug-Nov.

The point I'd make with the above is just how significant the Submissive imbalance has been for me. I am only short by 1625 of being able to upgrade all my Sub girls to 700 immediately, including holding enough back for the next Sub Mythic. That means in ~11 days (counting 150 gems/day) I once again start banking Sub gems that are effectively valueless to me. My accrual rate is highly likely to outpace the release of new 5*s that I could potentially use these gems on. [FYI - Aella is already taken into consideration] With the balance I currently have I could have fully upgraded 3 L5*s, meaning accessing L700 weeks earlier.

What I'm driving at is that while KK has looked to shift the balance between narrative and game play in terms of evening out the release of Mythics by Dominance, they don't yet appear to have made efforts to level out the balance for L5s, with Submissive, Voyeur, Eccentric and Physical still trailing behind in terms of available girls. As long as these Dominances have the same proportional deficit, then in the later stages of the game these colours of gems are going to reduce in value as they stack-up with no viable assets to spend them on.

• Like 5

13 625 gems is "only" 2 Mythic girls to lvl 700, and barely more than 2 Legendary. So it's a lot comparatively, but not so much either. I believe you're still missing one of the two submissive mythic girls?

We started pretty much from the same point, but I focused more on trash girls. For comparison:

- I've reached lvl 700 a "long" time ago (1-2 Months?)

- I need 5M XP and 2100 Purple gems to reach lvl 701 (Yes, I lack Purple gems! :) Abraël and O'Malley joined the party super late)

- I have 10 Mythic girls at lvl 700 (3 of them leveled up very late, after everyone else was already lvl 700), and 21 L5 (Also with a few late additions)

- Almost all lower-rarity 5 stars are lvl 650 or more. I didn't level up my most recent R5 girls, and stopped upgrading the Blue ones at lvl 600 when I was lacking blue gems. So I have 2 R5, 16 C5, and 2 E5. 3 more R5 are stuck on lvl 600, but will be part of the 100 girls required to reach lvl 700+. Neono, Rin and Metal Noemy arrived too late; I won't upgrade them any time soon.

Then it's almost all trash: Some R3 (Mostly purple, because I had too many gems, and there aren't a lot of Common Purple girls), and a lot of C3/C1. In total, that's 31 L5/M6 (7 of which were awakened after I reached lvl 700; I only had 24 initially), 2 Epic 5, and then mostly trash.

In terms of resources, I'm in desperate need of GXP: 5M. Gems are all good, except for Purple (but it won't be a bottleneck: I still need a good 6 weeks to find the XP, that's more than enough to collect the missing gems). I have several thousand gems for each color, and I already have enough gems to finish awakening my girls (I do it slowly, to match CbC contests, but I could already awaken everyone to lvl 651), as well as enough gems to awaken a few girls for each color (I'm a bit short on Blue and Orange, and really low on Purple. Grey and White are average, I can awaken 2 girls of each color at 701+. Green, Yellow and Red will probably not be an issue from now on).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Liliat said:

13 625 gems is "only" 2 Mythic girls to lvl 700, and barely more than 2 Legendary. So it's a lot comparatively, but not so much either.

The point was more about timing than anything else. It's likely that we'll see another Sub Mythic one of the next 4 months. It's possible we'll see Bunna in November. But between now and November that another 18k Sub gems (150/day). So if we get an unknown Mythic, Bunna and two L5s in that time, the total cost is 24840, with 31k gems! You're entirely right that those gems would be depleted quickly with the right options. But there's little control over when those additional options will crop up.

The point I was looking to make was that the historical deficit of Sub girls is still directly impacting play for me, and depending on which girls players have picked-up pre-BDSM the same effect is likely occurring for other players for the 4 mentioned Dominances ;)

• Like 3

I've had the final level 750 awakening unlocked for a while now, and I did it with the following distribution:

• 4 Mythics
  • 33 Legendaries
  • 2 Epics
  • 9 Rares
  • 22 5-star commons
  • 30 3-star commons

I've since added a 5th mythic (who is now at level 750, as I was planning ahead and had the gems stockpiled), and am within a week of getting all my 5-star and mythic Voyeurs fully awakened (and I have almost every one of them that's been released; Nike is the only one I'm missing). 

In terms of my useless fodder girls, I've spent a total of 35k gems on them. However, a big chunk of that is Voyeur gems which I've run out of things to spend them on anyways. This means that it's really more like 21k gems that I've spent on 3-star fodder. That's about the number of gems required to take 3 Legendary girls from 250->750. Long-term, I'm okay with that opportunity cost. By the time people who aren't using fodder girls reach level 750, I'll have 50+ girls at that level so an extra 3 won't be a big deal at all.

In terms of the GXP bottleneck, you will eventually hit it. It costs about 7500 gems and 573k GXP to awaken a fresh legendary from level 1 to level 750. This means that 76 GXP per gem is the magic threshold that determines which one is your bottleneck. If you're like me you're earning around 10k gems per week, which means you'd need 760k GXP per week to avoid GXP being your bottleneck. This is even worse when working on mythics, as those cost 9400 gems and 1.43M GXP to max out, which is 152 GXP per gem or around 1.5M GXP per week if you don't want to bottleneck on books.

Now it's not surprising you aren't feeling this yet. You're only starting too get into the GXP bottleneck range and you've had several months to bank up a huge stockpile of books. It's going to take a while before that depletes. However, as you go up to level 750 you will feel this eventually. People like me hit it earlier because we used fodder girls to advance to level 750, but once you catch up to us you're going to start depleting your stash of books and eventually they will become your bottleneck too. Those last 50 levels are just really expensive and once you're working on level 750 girls GXP income just can't keep pace with gem income.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Attirm said:

If you're like me you're earning around 10k gems per week, which means you'd need 760k GXP per week to avoid GXP being your bottleneck. This is even worse when working on mythics, as those cost 9400 gems and 1.43M GXP to max out, which is 152 GXP per gem or around 1.5M GXP per week if you don't want to bottleneck on books.

Those don't sound too unachievable to me.

On average, I'd estimate I walk away with ~300-360k GXP/week from the CbC. 7x20k from Missions. 7x33k from shop regens.

300k + 140k + 231k = 671k GXP/week.

This discounts the GXP from PoP, from getting an extra 0.5 shop regens/day (I'll reset if I happen to be up to the bathroom overnight), Pachinko (which adds a LOT of GXP), Seasons, PoV, PoG etc etc. 760k is imo achievable. 1.5M obviously isn't, but there is only one Mythic/month, so you could actually spread that extra 740k over 4.~ weeks for an extra ~180k/week.

Not suggesting that it's not tight either way, but that type of threshold does sound like it's 'balanceable' between gems and GXP.

Thanks for the feedback from further down the road btw :)

5 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

On average, I'd estimate I walk away with ~300-360k GXP/week from the CbC. 7x20k from Missions. 7x33k from shop regens.

Cumback Contests do not run every week. 

I'm probably discounting these a bit since my time zones make contests a poor investment. My time zone puts the daily reset at 4:00 AM, so I've been dead asleep for hours before reset making it trivial to snipe me. This means there's little incentive to seriously compete in contests unless I can massively overkill it or have a very weak bracket. I can understand that contests are quite different for those in other time zones who don't face that, but for me the only contest strategy is either to massively overkill it or just try and win a consolation placement with minimal effort.

• Like 1

I've had level 700 unlocked since April 22nd, so it's been ~3 months now.  You can see which girls I picked, from this week old CbC post below.  54 of them were either 5 or 6 star girls.  Currently, I've awakened enough girls (100) from lvl 650 to lvl 700, to unlock the final level 750 awakening, but my bottleneck is GXP atm.  Last time I checked, I needed ~4.12 mil more GXP, for unlocking level 750.  I had a conversation w/ @Attirm a couple weeks ago, about how he aims high in the CbCs, b/c he needs a ton of GXP.  I'm not gonna waste kobans on market refills.  I'll be patient.  I think I gained 1 mil GXP in the past week.  Spending 100+ GPx10s probably helped w/ that.  I'll aim to unlock lvl 750 by August 22nd, during the 4th day of the LC.

The gap for a lvl 700 mythic to lvl 750, is 2.5k gems, and 447.2k GXP (1.43 mil GXP - 983k GXP).  It's not that bad, if you already had them at 6 stars, and level 700 for a while.  I just get 1 or 2 mythic girls per month, so it's doable.  They take a long time to max out, but once you do, they're reliable in leagues, when blessings suck, like this week on HH.

I gain about 9.2k gems per week on average.  The past 2 weeks after CbCs, it was 8.6k, and 9.7k.  Other things affect it, like whether I spent all of my MPx1s or not, fighting a boss 800 times for a mythic girl, getting the free gems from PoA/Seasons, or daily gifts from this "Kinkversary 22," etc.  Since I was eventually able to awaken the 100 girls necessary, gems aren't much of an issue.  Especially if you awaken 66 commons, like I did.

The goal is to just unlock the level caps cheaply, so you can quickly prioritize maxing out the L5 and M6 girls, that you really want.  After all, you can only use 7 girls in a team at once.  Focusing on getting just those handful of girls as strong as possible, makes more sense to me, than spreading my gems out so thin, on only the best girls, that it takes forever to get any to lvl 750.

Regarding having an abundance of submissive gems, I'd consider that a good thing.  I'd just aim to get more submissive mythic girls, and awaken them, if I were you.  Like Alt. Finalmecia on Nov 23rd.  I had the same issue w/ voyeur gems earlier in the year, and that's what made Succubus Abraël & Nike so appealing to me.  I knew that I could max either of them out right away, so I got Abraël, and did.

16 hours ago, Liliat said:

- I need 5M XP and 2100 Purple gems to reach lvl 701 (Yes, I lack Purple gems! :) Abraël and O'Malley joined the party super late)

Lol, this made me chuckle 😆, b/c of the whining in the "Kinversary 22" thread about the 100 voyeur gems gift.

On 7/5/2022 at 3:28 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

130919562_cbc18day2gemspending.png.643e3544f57be07bf903a6c872b21448.png

Awakened the last 5 girls I needed for unlocking level 750.  Also, leveled up my 2 new mythic girls a bit.  Was planning to level up C1 Sassy Bitch, but didn't have enough dominatrix gems.  Had 2.2k sensual gems after fighting Finalmecia for M6 Noemy, so I maxed out R5 Mother Angel instead.  I like this outcome better.  Rares are blessed 25% next week.  Glad I could awaken Darla (30% blessed).  Maxing her and Bianca (76% blessed) boosted my current voyeur team in leagues, from 174k to 178k.

51 of my 100 awakened girls are still ~ level 650, so I need to continue saving ~4.12 mil GXP, to unlock level 750.  Their rarities are 45x common (3.47 mil GXP), 3x rare (278k GXP), & 3x legendary (370k GXP).  

I spent ~250k gems total on the 100 girls I chose to awaken.  The cheapest route, awakening 100 commons, costs 138k gems, but half would've been useless (54 C1s).  This way, I leveled up 54 useful 5-6 star girls, and only 20 girls were C1s. C1s serve the purpose of increasing passive bonuses, and cheaply raising the level cap, but they aren't allowed to fight champions.  Having them at level 700 would've been nonsensical, if they didn't help unlock lvl 750.

1645641439_level750awakeninggoal.png.39960f439b82def5dae36d8d55133b71.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Attirm said:

They don't? Has there been some change I'm unaware of?

I can completely understand how those in less favourable timezones are completely f'd over, especially with the CbC delivering such a signficant amount of resources. For me, the CbCs have become the premier event, second only to MD/MDR when I need the Mythic.

Il y a 7 heures, Attirm a dit :

Uh? What do you mean?

Il y a 7 heures, Attirm a dit :

I'm probably discounting these a bit since my time zones make contests a poor investment. My time zone puts the daily reset at 4:00 AM, so I've been dead asleep for hours before reset making it trivial to snipe me. This means there's little incentive to seriously compete in contests unless I can massively overkill it or have a very weak bracket. I can understand that contests are quite different for those in other time zones who don't face that, but for me the only contest strategy is either to massively overkill it or just try and win a consolation placement with minimal effort.

For CbC, consolation placement is the best reward/investment ratio anyway, and it's Top 15. That's enough to get you 3x80k GXP per week (240k/Week), with minimal resources and minimal risk.

Counting all sources for GXP, I find I earn somewhere between 780-880k per week (Depending on whether I purchase the Paid PoV path or not). Since I don't buy PoV, I'm somewhere around 820-840k (But still use a more conservative 780k/W for my estimations, as I also tend to "waste" a bit of XP on other girls). That value includes a regular Top 15 in CbC.

Even with a super-cheap Top 30, that's still 120k XP/Week. Also, 3rd day of CbC is not really timezone-specific (Maybe for Top4/Top1, but not for Top 15/30).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Regarding having an abundance of submissive gems, I'd consider that a good thing.  I'd just aim to get more submissive mythic girls, and awaken them, if I were you.  Like Alt. Finalmecia on Nov 23rd. 

I already have Finalmecia maxed, I have enough Sub gems for the next Sub Mythic and enough to pick-up Bunna whenever she reappears ;) With loads of padding room.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2022 at 7:46 AM, JustVisitingReborn said:

So I've just checked and I'm in the position today to break the 650 Awakening and move on to 700. I've taken a different approach to a lot of the players hitting this stage, in that I've gone a pure 5*+ road with no junk whatsoever, so I thought I'd provide a few observations. I also think most people will agree that this strategy is going to be more similar to the mature version of the BSDM system - once you've passed the 700 Awakening, there's no longer any reason to build-up garbage 3*s so the focus will be purely on 5*+ with variation between those players who feel it's better to have more Mythics and less girls overall and those who feel it's better to have fewer Mythics to build-up more L5s.

The first significant observation I'd make is that GXP has NOT proved a bottle neck for this approach. Quite the opposite in fact. I've got a significant excess of the stuff. To level-up the final girls I need to hit the magic 85, I need to spend another 1,345,000 GXP. Right now I have:

And that leads me on to what has actually been the bottle neck - gems. There's never enough of them to be found! As can be seen from my GXP above, I've got stacks of the stuff. I actually can't spend it in any useful way for waiting for gems to allow me to unlock girls.

This however creates a secondary bottleneck that I've not heard anyone mention so far - girl availability.

I'm doing the same thing you are regarding what girls to awaken - only 5* and up. I passed 650 a little bit ago, but taking the approach that is looking for only long-term girls we have bottled ourselves up a bit with certain gem types, notably Blue gems for me. I agree Girl XP has not been an issue for me, and I girl availability has only been a slight issue. Not an issue at 650, but certainly at 700, but that's compounded by gem issues.

I've got 81 girls past the level 650 cap, and should be able to get about 3-4 more per week past it I think, aiming for end of August to break 700. 14 more are between 600-650.  I have the last 2 Mythics, plus a bunch of 5* I recently got for the final push.

• Like 2