11 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Evernight

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Comix Harem

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Space Enforcers Season. Next Event >>

Push_Notification_1440x720_2.jpg

Boss Bang

Bang Evernight
Wildman,

The new boss - Bang Evernight awaits you to prove your powers to her!

If you manage to impress Evernight with your teamwork and skills she will join your Harem and shower you with gifts. If you can’t win with your current team, you can select a new one or heal yours for another chance.

Perhaps you can provide some friendly super help?!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Submissive.png Evernight

CxH_July_BossBang.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

This kind of event is BS because the number of girls you can use is limited and their stamina doesn't regenerate unless you spend gold.

Like the Mythic days, an event that was designed with money milking as its only purpose.

@Tenou It depends in your and your harm's level.

Being Evernight submissive, I would have a three dominatrix and four sensual team.

Actually, five teams, I would start  with my weakest to take advantage of Evernight's lowest levels, then go for my next weakest and so on until, hopefully, use your fifth and strongest team to clear Evernight's highest levels.

Different elements call for different teams, and if your or your harem's level is low you will need to try with your strongest blessed ones.

I failed the first few ones but this one was easy.

First team totally unblessed sensual/submissive hybrid (because none of the sensual are blessed had to look for sth else), got to 91 with 2 boosters, finished the rest with my usual 5-star comp (blessed or not they're still stronger). Long as I can finish without spending I'm good, but damnnn have I totally forgotten about element counter since the very start.

Also, I can't be the only one disappointed that this BB is STILL not 5-star?

Parody of Raven finally joins this game, and its a 3 star in a random throw-away bang 🙄 event that is either a free girl when you have developed harem, or a waste of time and resources when you don't
Very disappointing. What is more surprising is that some vague parody got a mythic status and better art than her