Confirmation email problem

AlbertoVonnussi

Hi,

No idea if anyone has this same problem. The game tells me that my account has not been confirmed (can't contact customer support trough the settings and after buying something did not give me some of the prises).

image.png.0881ecc5f8fc91b60f01b8c9c5bae85c.png

I have resent the confirmation email, but every time I click a new one the game tells me that email has already been validated

image.thumb.png.60d420418994fb235d1eb7eee0b81612.png

added these screenshot parts to show all the described steps.

image.png.5fa3188105551a195892c629772bf6ea.png

Any idea what I could do?

Heya @switchsword and @AlbertoVonnussi

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/23180-cant-verify-my-email/&tab=comments#comment-263607

On 5/18/2022 at 2:32 PM, DvDivXXX said:

The workaround that I typically advise is:

1. Change your email to another (real) one that you control
  2. Validate that one (fingers crossed it works this time, but more often than not it does)
  3. Change your email back to your usual one if you want (you won't be asked to validate again)

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

I do have the same Issue, with the email verification. I use the same account on CxH without issues. Is the issue with the verification also the one stopping me from joining league? I can press the blue join button but nothing will happen.

Edit: Even the First Purchase Gift is unavailable because of the email verification issue.

Edit2: The league works now. Game also told me again to verify the email but when I did it said, it is verified already. So Bug is still there.

Edited by XGothX

On 8/5/2022 at 6:51 PM, XGothX said:

I do have the same Issue, with the email verification. I use the same account on CxH without issues. Is the issue with the verification also the one stopping me from joining league? I can press the blue join button but nothing will happen.

Edit: Even the First Purchase Gift is unavailable because of the email verification issue.

Edit2: The league works now. Game also told me again to verify the email but when I did it said, it is verified already. So Bug is still there.

Edit3: I forgot to say, the changing Emails Trick doesn't work either. Even though it says the new Email is now valid, dont forget to login with the new one next time.

My Account ID is ID 5415247

Last Edit: Thanks a lot to whoever fixed it for me. It now works, you are awesome.

Edited by XGothX
  • Like 2