Main Story theory - Will try to keep spoilers to minimum

Yamiray

First off if this should be else where mods fell free to move it and if it giving anything away go a head a delete it. I'm just wanted to give my two cent of something I noticed and if this is something the writers didn't intend or notice maybe they may want to run with it.

So the connection I've made is with the Creators and the Wereanimals, I feel like each type is connected to one of the Creators. I'm Listing who to who by abbreviation to minimize any spoilers and will list my references so if you are that far in the story you can check for your self.

T to WW
S to WB
B to WC
L to WS

This connection if I'm right could explain the situation in world 16. I maybe total wrong but a lot of dots seem to be lining up, hope to find out seen.

Sources of how I think this fits are as follows:

side quest - The Wereanimals (common)
World 13 - 10th Quest - scene 7
World 14 - 16th Quest - scenes 63 to 70
World 15 - 2nd Quest - scenes 61 to 64
World 16 - what happens in 13th and what is talked about in 15th Quests - scene 21

• Like 1

KK is the creator of WTF

R are Creators of the WWW (they use it to suck your energy and lay eggs in the other dimension)

WW is the creator of WW chocolate bars

BG is the creator of W3.1

P is the creator of WWIII, but Z and B have some part on it

The sequel of ML2 is WL

That's probably add more on the theory.

Edited by lepidocter

7 hours ago, Attirm said:

Yeah, this has been pretty obvious for some time now. Ever since world 16 was revealed it's basically been confirmed in my view, the tentacles speak for themselves.

side quest - The Wereanimals came out before world 16 so when it came out I thought it had just been hinting at that world at the time. tentacles and demon go together in meany hentai's so I didn't make that connection until now, and that's why I went looking for the connection for the other 3

On 7/14/2022 at 10:59 PM, Yamiray said:

side quest - The Wereanimals came out before world 16 so when it came out I thought it had just been hinting at that world at the time. tentacles and demon go together in meany hentai's so I didn't make that connection until now, and that's why I went looking for the connection for the other 3

Yes, wereanimals came out before world 16. It was a very strong hint at the time, but there wasn't quite enough information to jump to that conclusion yet. Once we had confirmation that the third wereanimal was a squidgirl, though, the evidence had piled up pretty convincingly.