Pantheon Stairway level 700 stats

Danyo

Hi, i was going through the Pantheon stairway and was clearing the level without issue when all of the sudden, around level 690, I noticed that the enemy stats and difficulty changed drastically to the point that I started to lose. I figured this was because the weekly blessing was for sensual (blue) and thought the roadblock would be removed once it was over; however, I feel like the stats did not change accordingly. Based on the stats and levels of my harem, I feel like the battle is still off? 

image.thumb.png.3ef49da03069776a61efcdafbbd768fd.png

• Sad 1

You are on floor 700. Every 100 floors the difficulty spikes dramatically and after you beat floor 700 will drop down a lot until reaching floor 800. Generally pantheon is a horribly designed feature with terrible scaling issues. You won't be strong enough to beat floor 1000 until you're closer to lv400 and your guys are about 650. Floor 1500 you can't beat without optimizing boosters including the mythic headband booster and waiting for beneficial blessings.

There are steps you can take to break the 100 floor walls like using 3 cordycept boosters and using the mythic headband booster but I highly recommend to just keep trying and upgrading your guys and eventually breaking through with your regular power or else it will just keep draining your kobans.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey Danyo, are you still at Floor 699? If so I would raise the Affection of the guys in your team to the max, I see you only have 4 of the 5 stars of Taurus, this should be an easy way to get a little better stats ^_^. Have you tried to build a team out of your 4 best guys plus your 3 best Playful guys to get the +10% Damage and +10% Ego Counter Bonus from the Domination scheme? I see your team is or was balanced, a Playful (yellow) team should help against a Sensual (blue) Team.

Much love, Levi.