• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Golden_Anniversary.jpg

Seasonal Event

Golden Anniversary
My golden hero,

This year’s kinky celebrations will continue for a whole month!

Starting today and ending on the 20th of August, you can win 4 extra golden hotties for your Harem! Golden Louise, Golden Rabbi, Golden Harri, and Golden Lyka can’t wait to feel your 24k magic!

Stay golden, babe!

Seasonal Event Girls

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Golden Rabbi

ava0-1200x.webp

Golden Hari

ava0-1200x.webp

Golden Lupa's Mom

ava0-1200x.webp

Golden Bunny's Mom

Work In Progress post

See Patch Notes for details

https://blog.kinkoid.com/patchnotes/patch-notes-hentai-heroes/#

• Thanks 4
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 2

20 minutes ago, Jon.Landon.001 said:

If I decide to buy an event card a few days from now, will I be getting all the crystals from the past days or only the following ones?

no idea.. I´d suppose no so if you wanna buy them do it day 1 is my suggestion ..the event is crazy expensive though so.

So... apparently, we get 1 point from each part of the game (Combativity, Leagues, Seasons). And 5 points from Daily Goals (1 point per chest).

We can get multiple passes (Free, 2k Kobans and 4k Kobans, so 3 passes for 6k Kobans).

The event lasts for 31 days, so that's:

- 1674 Shards from Combativity (Natural regen)

- 744 Shards from Seasons

- 1240 Shards from Leagues

- 155 Shards from Daily Goals

And the 3 passes:

- 4185 Shards

- 465 Shards from extra combativity

- 279 Shards from extra kisses

For a grand total of: 8742 Shards for the event.

We need 25 000 Shards to finish the event; so let's look at other sources:

- Premium pass: "undefined"€ cost, 4185 Shards

We still need to find 12 000 Shards to finish the event.

Let's look at the bundle:

- 1000 Shards + 400 Combativity + 175 Kisses for 35€ (1575 Shards total)

We need to buy this bundle 8 times, for a cost of 280€

So the total cost of the event is: Undefined€ + 6000 Kobans + 280€

Or, for F2P Players: 6000 Kobans for the first L5 girls (And you'll miss everything else)

Did I get this right?

Edit: Season (kisses) is actually 2 points. That's +1000 Shards we can get from the Free/Kobans Pass. Still a long way to go.

Edit2: Daily Goals rewards are progressive: 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, for a total of 26 per day instead of 5. That's another +650

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 7

1 minute ago, ShannonX said:

It doesn't seem to be showing the event currency in game as a reward for seasonal, daily goals, villains.

How do we get them, and how many do we get? Things that would have been awesome to include in the article

from what I know so far it seems that everything is 1 for 1 (no idea about daily goals though)

11 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Or, for F2P Players: 6000 Kobans for the first L5 girls (And you'll miss everything else)

Genuinely disappointing to see just a pure p2p feature built in, and one with an astronomical price tag.

I'll take the free stuff and say thanks. I may even go as far as the first card (330 NKoban for a 5*), but I think that's as far as I'll go. Half the 5*s in my Harem are never likely to be used anyway, so I may not even do that.

And I have to assume that the cards will be purchasable later for full credit, or that this will be a change made before the end of the event. Otherwise the card depreciates in value with each day so any player who doesn't happen to be online on the first day becomes less incentivised to purchase.

• Like 4

Seriously? At least 2 girls behind a real money paywall? I have some hopes the point system will be corrected (like done for some PoVs), otherwise this addition would be a good reason to quit the game.

Edited by Bobick
  • Like 3

3 minuti fa, F-L-K ha scritto:

League score message pop up says "win League performances" so does it mean a loss = 0?

I can say that a Season fight loss equals to 0 crystal, so I suppose a league loss would end up to be the same

• Thanks 1

22 minuti fa, Liliat ha scritto:

So... apparently, we get 1 point from each part of the game (Combativity, Leagues, Seasons). And 5 points from Daily Goals (1 point per chest).

We can get multiple passes (Free, 2k Kobans and 4k Kobans, so 3 passes for 6k Kobans).

The event lasts for 31 days, so that's:

- 1674 Shards from Combativity (Natural regen)

- 744 Shards from Seasons

- 1240 Shards from Leagues

- 155 Shards from Daily Goals

And the 3 passes:

- 4185 Shards

- 465 Shards from extra combativity

- 279 Shards from extra kisses

For a grand total of: 8742 Shards for the event.

We need 25 000 Shards to finish the event; so let's look at other sources:

- Premium pass: "undefined"€ cost, 4185 Shards

Did I get this right?

Edit: Season (kisses) is actually 2 points. That's +1000 Shards we can get from the Free/Kobans Pass. Still a long way to go.

doubling the crystals from season wins (implying you win every single season fight, same goes with league's ones) and considering the 26 crystal from completing daily goals, natural regen + medium and big card should end up resulting to 10416 crystals

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Updating the math (thanks @FinderKeeper and @bohammettuz for the rewards details!):

- Natural regen: 54 Combativity, 24 Kisses, 40 League Fights, Daily Goals = 168 Shards per day (5 208)

- Free pass: 15 Shards per day (465)

Total F2P: 5 673 Shards

Kobans Passes:

- 4 743 Shards for 31 Days

Total F2P + Kobans: 10 416 Shards

€€€ Pass:

- 4 185 Shards for 31 Days

Total F2P + Kobans + €€€: 14 601

Still need to buy bundles for 10 400 Shards. At 1€/50 Shards (Current bundle rate), that's an additional 208€ to finish the full event.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 8
  • Sad 4

6 minutes ago, Bobick said:

Seriously? At least 2 girls behind a real money paywall? I have some hopes the point system will be corrected (like done for some PoVs), otherwise this addition would be a good reason to quit the game.

I guess the daughters are available, but the moms keep their doors locked. 

And seriously, I don't understand taking this as a reason to quit the game. It's like stopping visiting a store you like just because they put up an additional item that's not in your budget. Nothing was taken away, and nothing is more expensive than yesterday.

• Like 2
  • Hug 2

1 minute ago, Liliat said:

Updating the math (thanks @FinderKeeper and @bohammettuz for the rewards details!):

- Natural regen: 54 Combativity, 24 Kisses, 40 League Fights, Daily Goals = 168 Shards per day (5 208)

Kobans Passes:

€€€ Pass:

Still need to buy bundles for 10 400 Shards. At 1€/50 Shards (Current bundle rate), that's an additional 208€ to finish the full event.

IF you can keep playing for 31 days as optimally as possible during a vacation period. Not the best idea for an event's economy

• Like 6

Great.

After seeing the math, if they don't buff it i may not even be able to get Rabbi :( 

As much as i like her, i'm not sure i can spend so much koban just to "maybe" get her, even more so if pvp battle need to be won since i just got in D3. I don't know what i should do anymore :( 

I'm keeping my hopes up, it should be doable for free if i'm not too unlucky in D3 (who manage to lose 7 90%+ in a row :'( )

• Like 1

1 minute ago, garadron said:

IF you can keep playing for 31 days as optimally as possible during a vacation period. Not the best idea for an event's economy

and assuming you win ALL fights and save nothing for MD/KC

4 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Kobans Passes:

€€€ Pass:

what if we include F2P rewards from events (combativity/kisses from season/pov/poa....etc)

à l’instant, F-L-K a dit :

what if we include F2P rewards from events (combativity/kisses from season/pov/poa....etc)

Peanuts. The full Season/PoA is what, 100 Combativity? That's 100 Shards. Make it 200 with kisses.

Btw, for anyone wondering if spending Combativity for MD and such will make a significant difference: each combativity point costs 11 Kobans and gives 1 Shard. You need 14k to get Lyka, so that's +3000 Shards or +33000 Kobans.

That is not an option (At least not a reasonable one), even if you go for both August MD and July MDR.

We can only hope for KK to increase the scores, or distribute Free Shards bundles (Or cry about an event that is 10 times worst than the "Holiday Special" PoA that was already awful 😭)

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• holymolly changed the title to [ 20-Jul-22 ] Golden Anniversary - Discussion