• Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Golden Bunny's Mom

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

It wasn't me for sure, but I read that comment as well somewhere.

I claimed both cards on day 1 because I thought it was the smart thing to do (... how wrong I was...)

Fwiw, I was equally wrong 🙄

• Sad 1

Thanks a bunch for digging these up, @Antimon.

And no, @Julius Fox we're collectively too intelligent and/or too humble to make up bullshit about alternate timelines instead of simply admitting we had an incorrect assumption based on a very faint and partial memory. ^^ So no "We Suck at History" Effect here.

-------
And yeah, Kinkoid's founding members and what's left of the original core team are French. But most employees are not, since the company moved to Bulgaria early on, certainly not people who write the few lines of text in bundles and other purchase offers.

On top of that, it's Kinkoid we're talking about. I see you guys trying to apply logic and you should know better by now. ^^ For years, their former lead writer Fabien who is a native French and only kind of speaks English was writing all story and dialogue in English, which was then translated to other languages by other people, including French (leading to different mistakes in all versions, when it would have been easier and better for him to write in French and then someone else translate to English). Their new lead writer doesn't speak French, anyway (but she's pretty close to fluent in English, although it's not her mother tongue either).

But yeah, congrats, @Boulie2 you had me reluctantly switch my settings to French for a minute. And sure enough, whichever version came first, "Get instantly" and "Gains immédiats" are just as misleading if you get the stuff in question up to 24 hours after purchasing the card.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, renalove said:

I got Free Card today. No delays. (hentaiheroes.com)

Thanks for the info and detailed screenshots. I'm surprised you hadn't claimed that one earlier on (since there's no downside, it's just crystals), but it's good to know.

Now, this doesn't necessarily mean it works that way with the koban cards (or the real-money one). So if someone picks one up in the next week or so, a confirmation would be much appreciated as well.

9 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Now, this doesn't necessarily mean it works that way with the koban cards

It does work that way for all cards. I don't know where the idea that it doesn't came from. What you get at reset is the next day's amount

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Antimon said:

@Ravi-Samaalso said that he would probably get the cards on August 2, to have the CPs ready for today's MD... Did you buy the cards yesterday, in the end? if so, when did you get the accumulated resorces?

31 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Now, this doesn't necessarily mean it works that way with the koban cards (or the real-money one). So if someone picks one up in the next week or so, a confirmation would be much appreciated as well.

20 minutes ago, 45026831 said:

It does work that way for all cards. I don't know where the idea that it doesn't came from. What you get at reset is the next day's amount

Yep, keep in mind this is the first event of it's kind, and we're all trying to figure it out, and understand how it works.

The cards were confusing (still are).  The way I understand them now, is that the "get instantly" amount IS the accumulated resources, from the previous days.  Then, you'd get the next daily amount, after the server reset.  In theory, you could buy the koban cards on the last day (Aug. 19th), after server reset, and still get all of their resources.

Nope, I didn't buy the koban cards yet.  I'm waiting until the league ends tomorrow, to see how much kos I have to work w/, before I make a decision on it.  Especially w/ this ongoing MD.  The 6k kos cards don't give as much CP as they're price.  It's a better deal to just buy CP directly.  That's why I'm hesitant.  If I bought them both on Aug 5th (last day of MD), I'd gain 255 CP, worth 2754 kos, but the cards cost 5940 kos, so it'd be a waste of 3186 kos, in the short term.  You can buy 550 CP w/ 5940 kos, which is 295 more CP than the cards (by the 17th day of GA).  Sure, it also gives kisses and Xtals, but I don't need those right now.  It looks like there's a KC starting on the 11th.  I might buy the cards then, for the (207) kisses (23rd day of GA), if I ever buy them at all.  You can get Golden Hari w/ the Free+Big cards (3960 kos), so buying the medium card is hard to justify for me, unless it seems possible later to get Lyka as well.

423352917_goldenanniversaryoptions3.thumb.png.f349913bb3a7e5f7ce11c6c6101f77a5.png

2022-08-03_22-00-51.thumb.png.db3b74cba9474095900753d646bc0017.png

This is what my GA cards look like atm.  We're on the 15th day of the GA.  If you divide the "get instantly" amount by 15, you'd see it's the accumulated daily resources, from the previous days, including the present day.

That makes the total resources on the 31st day of the GA (Aug 19th):

• F2P (no cards): (54 Daily CP + 26 Daily Goal Xtals + 41.14 League + 48 Kisses) * 31 days + 60 daily login Xtals + 1173 Gifted Xtals = ~6476 Xtals
  • Free Card: (15 Xtals) * 31 days= 465 Xtals
  • Medium Card: (5 CP + 3 Kisses + 40 Xtals) * 31 days = 155 CP + 93 Kisses + 1240 Xtals = 1581 Xtals total
  • Big Card: (10 CP + 6 kisses + 80 Xtals) * 31 days = 310 CP + 186 Kisses + 2480 Xtals = 3162 Xtals total
  • Daily F2P + Free Card + Medium Card + Big Card = ~11684 Xtals (~1815 Xtals short from getting Lyka)

I did get Golden Rabbi so far, w/ just the free card.  If I got the Big Card, I'd get Golden Hari by day 28 of the GA.  I'm ~800 Xtals ahead of schedule, so maybe I'd get her by Aug. 14th (the 26th day of the GA).

2022-08-03_0-15-08.png.e3b4fc3970313ba99f8ee6970a56f1b7.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 45026831 said:

I don't know where the idea that it doesn't came from.

It just started after a post on the previous page where someone reported having purchased one of the koban cards but not received anything upon purchase (on CxH, granted, but it seems to work similarly?). So this just got some of us wondering, and even worrying a bit (especially those of us who plan on purchasing those later on).

Thanks a lot for the confirmation, though. In this case, it's more likely that Pirus simply experienced a particular issue, which should be solved by Support through a ticket as suggested. I'm guessing by now we would have had more reports if it didn't work as expected globally.

For reference:

14 hours ago, Pirusssd said:

Just got one more reason to hate this dumb event some days ago saw in this tread that if you buy one of the event cards after the event has started you get the rewards from before you buy the event card well litte do i know that does not seem to apply on Comix Harem has i bought medium event card on Comix Harem and only got the instantly reward and today got the daily 5 combativity 3 kisses and 40 crystals!So looks like i spent almost 2k kobans to get 640 crystals 80 combativity and 48 kisses until the end of the event if i kwen that this was gonna happen i would not have spend my preciuos kobans!

13 hours ago, Gartalgar said:

@Pirusssd Can you check what's displayed for the other card (Big one) ?

If it shows the accumulated rewards on CxH too, you should send a support ticket (or maybe send a support ticket anyway, because it doesn't seem normal).

If that's any help, the cards display the acculumated rewards on PSH but I've not bought any so I didn't test it there or on HH.

--------------

48 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

If you divide the "get instantly" amount by 15, you'd see it's the accumulated daily resources, from the previous days, including the present day.

This seems counter intuitive to me, but if you're right then it means that on the actual last day, there would only be a "Get Instantly" list, no more "Get Daily" (or at least you shouldn't expect any). My instinct was to purchase on the day before last just to be on the safe side. (Speaking in theory, as my own best timing to purchase these will be in about a week or so, trying to aim both LD and KC).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

This seems counter intuitive to me, but if you're right then it means that on the actual last day, there would only be a "Get Instantly" list, no more "Get Daily" (or at least you shouldn't expect any). My instinct was to purchase on the day before last just to be on the safe side. (Speaking in theory, as my own best timing to purchase these will be in about a week or so, trying to aim both LD and KC).

16 hours ago, Pirusssd said:

that does not seem to apply on Comix Harem has i bought medium event card on Comix Harem and only got the instantly reward and today got the daily 5 combativity 3 kisses and 40 crystals!

Yep, there shouldn't be a "get daily" after the server reset on the last day, b/c there aren't any further days in the GA.

I think what happened w/ Pirusssd, is that they didn't realize that the "get instantly" resources are the accumulated resources.  There's no error there.  They weren't cheated or anything.  They said they did get the "instantly reward"

If I bought the 6k kos cards on the 18th, I'd get the 30 days of accumulated resources, and if I bought them on the 19th, I'd get 31 days worth.  That's all.

Aiming to buy them on the LD/KC makes perfect sense to me.  You wouldn't waste CP/Kiss regen before then.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

I can confirm too,
I bought the big card few days ago and received instantly the "Get Instantly" rewards but not the daily reward. Must be included in the "get instantly" of the day. 

Hope that can help. 

• Thanks 5

lol.JPG.c88f0cdae8bef8a223a39799d924b14b.JPG

Il 24/7/2022 in 16:48 , EpicBacon ha scritto:

Took a screenshot, just in case

crystal.jpg

These normal prices are hilarious. I'm literally crying with laughter

Even considering that 1€ was probably the normal price of the original bundle, that consisted of 15Cps+100 crystals, the fact that 10x the amount of crystals has 76x the normal price value... Please, stop, I'm dying😂😂😂

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Antimon said:

lol.JPG.c88f0cdae8bef8a223a39799d924b14b.JPG

These normal prices are hilarious. I'm literally crying with laughter

Even considering that 1€ was probably the normal price of the original bundle, that consisted of 15Cps+100 crystals, the fact that 10x the amount of crystals has 76x the normal price value... Please, stop, I'm dying😂😂😂

to be fair, the crystals i screenshotted was red, Clearly these new and improved purple gems are FAR FAR more superior...

• Haha 9

They have watched too many late night informercials.    

Folks you can get not 1, not 2, or even 3 but, 4 healing pebbles for the low, low price of $499.  Normally these healing pebbles cost $1,000 a pebble but, if you call now you can get them all for $499.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Hearts 1

Again, there's someone daltonic on KK. Now it's evident. Red or purple?

-You do like more *this* or *this*?

-Mumble... it's a joke? They are equal. Use whatever. Use both. Don't mess with me again, I'm in the coloring phase.

-Uuuh, sorry, but since when Bianca have Green hair?

-W-what? Uh, no, just a test of some blablablafunction of blablaphotoshop LOOK! A THREE HEADED MONKEY!

-I know. He's our feedback analyst. What's wrong with that?

-...Ooooh, I'm tired of this job.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

They have watched too many late night informercials.    

Folks you can get not 1, not 2, or even 3 but, 4 healing pebbles for the low, low price of $499.  Normally these healing pebbles cost $1,000 a pebble but, if you call now you can get them all for $499.  

Don't forget the limited offer; order within 7 days to get a free toaster for no extra charge.

• Haha 2

Il 2/8/2022 in 14:40 , Antimon ha scritto:

So far, they gave out free bundles every three days (July 21, 24, 27, 30, and today, August 2). HH/GH got from free bundles 100+1000+10+10+10 = 1130 crystals. CxH and PsH got from free bundles 100+100+100+100+100 = 500 crystals

If they keep this schedule until the end of the anniversary event (20th of August), we should expect other 5 free bundles with crystals in them (on August 5, 8, 11, 14 and 17). 

August 5 free bundles w/ 10 crystals in HH/GH and 100 crystals in CxH/PsH: ✔️

Total amount of crystals given out in free bundles in their different games as of now:
- HH/GH: 1140 crystals
- CxH/PsH: 600 crystals 

future prospects for the comedian career of KK big shots: brilliant

Can't wait for their next show, probably on August 8

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

my wet dreams is to somehow get extra free 1000 crystal from some rewards source to be able get Lupa's Mom with 2k+4k cards... probably impossible?)
also mb some1 know event timings and can tell me when next mythic time? (would be nice to use cards combat there)

after checking calendar next mythic event probably 11-13 aug?

Edited by DuDeLoK

• holymolly changed the title to [ 20-Jul-22 ] Golden Anniversary - Discussion
17 hours ago, DuDeLoK said:

my wet dreams is to somehow get extra free 1000 crystal from some rewards source to be able get Lupa's Mom with 2k+4k cards... probably impossible?)
also mb some1 know event timings and can tell me when next mythic time? (would be nice to use cards combat there)

after checking calendar next mythic event probably 11-13 aug?

It might be possible to get Lyka as F2P.  I have 5.4k Xtals so far, and didn't buy the 6k kos cards yet.  Making me ~700 Xtals, & ~5 days ahead of schedule.  I think if I buy the 6k kos cards, during the LD/KC, & do some extra fights, it might eat away at the 1.8k Xtal gap between the F2P 11.7k Xtals, & Lyka's 13.5k Xtals.  Some players that pursued Elder Magus Bianca, might already be 700-800 Xtals ahead of me (700+800=1.5k Xtals ahead).  That would leave just a 300 Xtal gap to Lyka.

• 10th is Boss Bang (monthly) and Legendary Days (bimonthly).  Perfect time to buy 6k kos cards.  The KC is the next day.  Almost no kisses or CP would get wasted.
  • 11th is Kinky Cumpetition (KC).
  • 14th is Orgy Days.
  • 19th is the Legendary Contest.
  • 23rd is an MDR.
  • 25th is a Path of Attraction & a 2nd KC.

Mythic Days are always the 3-6th of each month.
Mythic Day Revivals, prior to July, were always the 23-25th of each month.

July had 2x MDR's on the 23rd and 30th.  That might repeat again this month, who knows?

1263923734_20220802.thumb.png.339a156f96d030e220c713789dc5c24e.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Mythic Day Revivals were always the 23-24th of each month

if it comes this time not a lot of days will be wasted with saved combat. kinda nice. which mythic we expecting to rerun 1st? 2nd mythic rerun girl also would be nice to know to compare mb she is much more usefull than 1st one of this month

Edited by DuDeLoK

2 minutes ago, DuDeLoK said:

if it comes this time not a lot of days will be wasted with saved combat. kinda nice. which mythic we expecting to rerun 1st? 2nd mythic rerun girl also would be nice to know to compare mb she is much more usefull than 1st one of this month

The GA ends on the 19th.  If I wanna try to get Lyka, I can't save any of the 6k kos card's CP.  That CP won't get used for the MDR on the 23rd, but there's a lot of time between then and now, to save up enough kobans.  I expected Golden Lupa for last month's MDR, and High Mage Arcana for August's MDR.  Bunna & Titania in July, were both unexpected.  That changed everything.  Can't predict the future ones, so all there is to do is save up enough resources (10-20k kos), and stock 5-10 SP.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Can't predict the future ones, so all there is to do is save up enough resources (10-20k kos), and stock 5-10 SP.

They always switch things up unannounced in July (and sometimes August, but less often slash drastically). You can somewhat safely expect we're not about to have two MDRs in the same month anytime soon, and that the expected and predictable revival schedule will resume with Golden Lupa either this month or, if they pull out something weird again this month, September at the latest.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

They always switch things up unannounced in July (and sometimes August, but less often slash drastically). You can somewhat safely expect we're not about to have two MDRs in the same month anytime soon, and that the expected and predictable revival schedule will resume with Golden Lupa either this month or, if they pull out something weird again this month, September at the latest.

Hopefully, b/c a 2nd MDR isn't on August's calendar, but it's not like July's calendar listed it either.  If it's just Lupa, I'll use 1 SP, have a sigh of relief, and keep saving for Sept. 3rd's MD, and Arcana.  That was my plan for July.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

Yesterday I had done some maths on crystal gain:

I'm at ca. 6050 crystals yet and expect to gain enough crystals to reach 13.500 crsytal shortly before Golden Anniversary ends.

This includes:

- using all Natural Regen in Kisses and Combativity and win all fights

- all League fights win until reset at Sptember 20th

- all points from Daily goals chests

- using all Rewards from PoV and Season and the Bonus Path from PoV

- buying both Koban Cards (for LD)

- Refills for 200 combativity for the last 200 points to Lupas Mom

So it's doable reachting f2p the 3rd girl if you are a Veteran with a better than average D3 performance. Bunnsy Mom is sadly unreachable.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4