4. 4. Rate Golden Bunny's Mom

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Just now, bolitho76 said:

Yesterday I had done some maths on crystal gain:

I'm at ca. 6050 crystals yet and expect to gain enough crystals to reach 13.300 crsytal shortly before Golden Anniversary ends.

This includes:
- using all Natural Regen in Kisses and Combativity and win all fights
- all League fights win until reset at Sptember 20th
- all points from Daily goals chests
- using all Rewards from PoV and Season and the Bonus Path from PoV
- buying both Koban Cards (for LD)

So it's doable reachting f2p the 3rd girl if you are a Veteran with a better than average D3 performance. Bunnsy Mom is sadly unreachable.

Looks good.  I think it's possible too.  It does require spending some extra kobans.  I've forgotten about Bunny's Mom, she basically doesn't exist to me.  I'm not even thinking about getting her.  If/when I get Lyka, I'll begin storing CP again for the MDR.  Hopefully, there's a nice new L5 for the LD, and an old L5 I'm missing shards for, so I'll have an excuse to use more CP.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't get your hopes up for the revived girl in LD. That's never been consistent or balanced. Some ye olde girls (including ones that are in the MP pool) got a billion revivals, other LD girls are still waiting for their first revival a year or more after release, and everything in between.

I'll be aiming at Lyka if I can unlock her too (will have to count carefully from my end), and I plan on buying the kobans cards on the day with LD and KC overlapping, but I don't rely on more than just the new LD girl. If I have combativity left after getting her (which would already be great) I have more than enough grind left to do on Jackson's Tier 3 to put it to good use (it's the final one I haven't cleared in terms of permanent map girls). That's one of the sometimes annoying side effects of events over events over layers of more even events. You hardly get the time to just farm your regular villain of choice anymore.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Don't get your hopes up for the revived girl in LD. That's never been consistent or balanced. Some ye olde girls (including ones that are in the MP pool) got a billion revivals, other LD girls are still waiting for their first revival a year or more after release, and everything in between.

I'll be aiming at Lyka if I can unlock her too (will have to count carefully from my end), and I plan on buying the kobans cards on the day with LD and KC overlapping, but I don't rely on more than just the new LD girl. If I have combativity left after getting her (which would already be great) I have more than enough grind left to do on Jackson's Tier 3 to put it to good use (it's the final one I haven't cleared in terms of permanent map girls). That's one of the sometimes annoying side effects of events over events over layers of more even events. You hardly get the time to just farm your regular villain of choice anymore.

Yes, with those rare ones. Finalmecia or Donatien are much more used as "event" villians, my opinion. I'm missing all Tier 3 from Roko Sensai on

Edited by Madman65432
text modified

Earlier villains in general are used for events much more often than late game ones. Which is fair for the events themselves (if you put a Classic event girl on Sake or Werebunny Police, you'd basically be saying "this event is for veterans only"). But on the flip side, it means that we spend a lot more time hitting Gruntt or Ninja Spy than even relatively new players would like to.

5 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Earlier villains in general are used for events much more often than late game ones. Which is fair for the events themselves (if you put a Classic event girl on Sake or Werebunny Police, you'd basically be saying "this event is for veterans only"). But on the flip side, it means that we spend a lot more time hitting Gruntt or Ninja Spy than even relatively new players would like to.

I'm sorry to bring up the gh topic again in this thread, but, yeah, some girls/villains choices are "gh gated".

HH and GH are managed as two sides of the same coin. Girls that does not have a GH counterpart are NEVER put with villains that are available in both HH and GH, and viceversa, girls with gh counterparts does not end being paired with villains available in HH only.

In GH the story arrived in Splatter archipelago not earlier than 6 months ago, and in ninja sacred lands 8 months before that, they are pretty recent, and this is the whole reason why they have been far less used in events 

This also is the reason why (before this last year) the first year of events' girls in orgy days were put in very late worlds bosses and pachinko ONLY (they had not a gh counterpart yet), L5* Nikkie Benz during this year anniversary was assigned to werebunny police (no gh counterpart), the probable reason why (I believe) Myth Misses Nike have been assigned to Roko and not to Nike (while Finalmecia is with Finalmecia; GH story is far from the Starway world), AND part of the reason of the extremely unpredictable legendary days revivals schedule (GH initially  missed quite a few L5 counterparts that have been introduced later on, sometimes a little after a "normal revival" of their HH counterparts assigned to a late world villain)

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

I'm sorry to bring up the gh topic again in this thread, but, yeah, some girls/villains choices are "gh gated".

Don't be sorry. I'm aware of their whole intertwined single database for two games, and how much this initial design flaw affects both games. Although I only recently learned just how much and how weirdly. I'm sure you're right, and this was a good read. :) 

• Like 1

I'm more and more inclined to ignore the koban cards on this event. I have enough in my bank to buy them and feel safe about other stuff but a) it's a 1k nubans for 1 girl and she's not even a Mythic and b) I don't want to give Kinkoid an idea that this event was well designed.

There's a big maybe for changing my mind if at the end of the event I somehow manage to get both Hari and Lyka with these cards but currently with 5470 gems I don't see it happening.

• Like 1

2 ore fa, Gartalgar ha scritto:

Once again 10 crystals for HH and 100 for PSH (I don't remember what was next to them, sorry).

4 tickets. Div*

So 1150 crystals in HH/GH vs 700 crystals in CxH/PsH, with next bundle expected on August 11. 

1 hour ago, garadron said:

I'm more and more inclined to ignore the koban cards on this event. I have enough in my bank to buy them and feel safe about other stuff but a) it's a 1k nubans for 1 girl and she's not even a Mythic and b) I don't want to give Kinkoid an idea that this event was well designed.

There's a big maybe for changing my mind if at the end of the event I somehow manage to get both Hari and Lyka with these cards but currently with 5470 gems I don't see it happening.

I'd wait until the 11th to decide, during the LD/KC.  Plus, you can get Golden Hari w/ just the free & big cards (3960 kos/660 nubs).  Don't need the medium card (1980 kos/330 nubs).  The total Xtals from the free & big card, should be at least 10.14k Xtals, (need 9k Xtals for Hari).  3960 kos/660 nubs is cheap for a new L5, compared to the PoG's 5.4k kos/900 nubs. 

If I see there's 2 L5s I like during the LD, then I'll get both 6k kos cards, and try to get Lyka in the process.  Otherwise, I could just get the big card for Hari, and save resources for the MDR.

Another option, I didn't consider, is to get the medium card, instead of the big card.  I'd normally be ~440 Xtals short from getting Hari, but I'm already ~770-960 Xtals ahead, so I'd save 3960 kos/660 nubs. 

It's not like I have any plans for these L5s anyway.  Rabbi & Lyka have the most useful elements out of the 4, but I'm planning to save those gem types, for mythic girls.  The only reason I want to get Lyka, besides her fine assets, is so I'd regret less later, knowing if I spent just a bit more, I could've got her.  If getting her jeopardizes getting a mythic girl later, like Titania's surprise MDR did for Bianca, then I'll skip her.

They should've just added a mythic girl that everyone could get in a 2 week event, instead of doing this GA event.  That would've been a real celebration.  The desire for Xtals from kisses, discourages the use of an AME in leagues, and punishes storing CP for other events.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Antimon said:

So 1150 crystals in HH/GH vs 700 crystals in CxH/PsH, with next bundle expected on August 11. 

Well, it goes to extremely simple math - 10 bundles of 100 Xtals with 3 days cadence during event duration on all servers - planned 1k FFA xtals over all.

And it seems someone tampered with this schedule on HH - and may be even caught redhanded, so now HH income rate reduced to almost nothing to mitigate this sabotage outcome...

Hope this person(s) have appropriate treatment for their broken fingers...

• Hug 1

@HentaiGuru I appreciate you hopefully meant this jokingly, but please don't say stuff like that.

We don't know and they almost certainly won't tell us, whether the 1k bundle on HH was an error, a genuine good-will gesture at the time, or something else. What is clear, however, is that Kinkoid has been sneakily taking it back 90 xtals at a time with each subsequent free bundle that was meant to contain xtals.

And regardless of the initial reason for the 1k gift, once it had been done, deciding to take it away without communicating about it, especially gradually as if so that fewer players even notice, is questionable to say the least. That much is pretty factual and hard to argue. Predatory event design -> community backlash -> apparent gift -> stealth nerf to take the apparent gift away. For those of us who do pay attention, this only adds insult to injury.

Beyond that, it's just speculation and please don't make it personal with any Kinkoid staff, imaginary or otherwise, even as a joke. Fair warning. No problem with pointing out what they did wrong, but focus on the what, not the who. Thanks.

• Like 4

So, potential D day is getting close, with LD starting today and KC tomorrow.

I'm trying to figure things out for sure before I make a decision. Being the expert mathematician you all know and love... ^^ I could use some help (not posting this in a separate QA thread as I think my case might work as a decent example for a fair number of other players with a similar choice to make by this Thursday after reset).

This is where I'm at as of this writing:

HH 2022-07 Event 11 (SE01-Golden Anniv) D 08-10 calculations.png

If I proceed to spend the 5940k kobans once KC starts, the "Get Instantly" rewards will have grown by 30PvE, 18Kisses and 240Xtals when I get them.

Assuming I otherwise keep playing and hopefully winning all my natural regen in PvE and Kisses (plus some extras from Daily Goals, PoV, maybe Season instead of saving them for PoA, if I have to)... And keep playing and winning all my weekly League fights as well...

Also assuming that LD will only be one available girl for me, as I don't particularly expect them to revive Madeline (from 13 months ago), let alone the other three LD girls I'm missing (which are all more recent than her)....

And that KC will have an unreleased or gacha-gated HCL girl I don't have (as is most often the case) rather than the odd story mode or past event HCL girls I already had by the end of February 2021...

What I'd need to figure out is what Xtal tier I can expect slash reasonably hope to reach:

1. If I don't buy either Koban Cards?
  2. If I buy both?
  3. (And, if that makes a difference, if I buy just one, and which one)?

Those ~6k kobans would basically pay for themselves by giving me enough resources to play LD and KC without any extra refill. So they might be worth buying in this specific situation for this alone. But I'm trying to figure out what extra rewards they'll help me get from the SE event itself. Most crucially, would Lyka become a possibility thanks to them or not? Since Hari is likely reachable for me regardless, and the reward track is insanely inconsistent, low value and seemingly random aside from the girls (with only a few great rewards here and there, almost exclusively tacked way past the point that requires real money anyways).

I'm sure others are having similar or near-identical considerations right now, and I know the maths experts already spoiled us with tons of general calculations and estimations, but I'd really appreciate a clean, digestible summary of their conclusions in this upcoming scenario. Many thanks and lotsa love in advance. ❤️ 

• Like 3

Current crystals: 6581

Extra from all 3 cards: 4893

Extra from 10 days of natural regen: 1680 (* Assuming 40 league wins per day, which is a bit on the lower average)

That's 13 154 Crystals. You need to find 350 additional crystals, which should be doable from Orgy Days with a few refills (You will have ~530 fights available for LD, so you won't be able to refill there), maybe with a few PoV/Season rewards on top (PoV will end 1 day before Golden Anni).

OD (Or anniversary?) will be the last chance to spend some combativity refills that will affect both the Golden Anniversary and the 5 days event, making it well worth the kobans you use for refills. The event lasts until Saturday, so you could also use early league refills, but it's probably not worth it.

I'm hoping for a double LD myself, so I could justify spending some extra Kobans there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

That's 13 154 Crystals. You need to find 350 additional crystals, which should be doable from Orgy Days with a few refills (You will have ~530 fights available for LD, so you won't be able to refill there), maybe with a few PoV/Season rewards on top (PoV will end 1 day before Golden Anni).

The only problem in Orgy Days with a Harem of 1000+ Girls is: The chance to have more than one girl at Villains is not very high (in the last months only 1 girl at Villains to me and some girls in Pachinko).

To have a better overvieuw from which sources crystal income is generated:

Expected gaining in the next 10 days:

- 540 crystals from combativity

- 250 crystals from Daily goals

- 240 crystals from Kisses

- 397 crystals from League fights (a full League and the two days of the new League with 2x41 tokens and the 15 starting tokens, no crystals from the actual League included because don't know how much available)

So 1430 crystals expected from Natural regen.

The cards give until the end of the event: 15x31 combativity (465), 9x31 kisses (564) and 135x31 crystal (4185) so in total 5214 crystal. 315 should be collected until now (from the free card) so you will get 4899 from the cards from now.

1430+4899+6581= 12910

PoV (with Bonus Path) gives you 90 crystal from Kisses and 38 from combativity, Season free path gives you 94 crystal from Kisses and 81 from combativity. So aditional 303 crystal. So you need ca. 300 crystals on top. What you had gain until reset at 10th is lowering this 300 too.

If you can affort ca. 3500 Koban on top of the "normal" spending until 20th the 3rd girl is reachable.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thank you both a lot!

So, it looks like Lyka should be reachable in my situation, if I purchase both koban cards tomorrow, keep playing close to the chest to gain as many daily xtals as possible until the last day, and spend a bit extra kobans in refills on top?

I hope Liliat's numbers are the correct ones rather than Bolitho's, since they're more favorable, but I'd like to have the most accurate prediction.

Oh, probably important to add: I did purchase the PoV koban path, and I've completed it fully (even past the max 6500 points required) since thankfully it's one of the easy ones. So that's likely a fair bit of extra Xtals from the PvE and Season fights in there once I use them.

Fingers crossed! I think I'll go for it. 👍

@garadron Why is it such a surprise for you? If you didn't skip any chest from daily goals or free daily bundle since the event started either, then I must have made more villain fights, won more league fights and/or more season fights than you. It's not like the max amount of Xtals we can amass is set in stone even for players on equal footing in terms of cards and/or bundles purchased (in our case, none so far).

In terms of your chances to get Lyka or not, I'd say that depends a fair bit on how well you perform. Do you take regular losses in season and/or league? If so, it looks like it might be tough to impossible (based on what Liliat and Bolitho advised in my case).

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

260* (26 per day)

Oh, yes, that's the problem with the last reward is outside the line: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 10

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

480* (2 points per win, so 24x2 per day)

I so often forgot the x2 at kisses in my calculations... The only positiv thing is, that with this mistake you get more than you expect. 😉

Ok, With the 250 crystal more from natural regen DvDivXXX will need "only" ca 50 crystals on top, not ca. 300 and so more below 1000 Koban against the ca. 3500.

• Hearts 1

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

@garadron Why is it such a surprise for you? If you didn't skip any chest from daily goals or free daily bundle since the event started either, then I must have made more villain fights, won more league fights and/or more season fights than you. It's not like the max amount of Xtals we can amass is set in stone even for players on equal footing in terms of cards and/or bundles purchased (in our case, none so far).

Yeah, I just didn't expect the difference to be around 800. I guess I must play super unoptimally to lose somewhere an equivalent of 400 Season fights or 800 villains/leagues which sounds like a lot to me. I'm trying to never have my resources full and always on cooldown (impossible for leagues in my case because it's full before I wake up almost every time) and the only refills I had were for MD.

• Thinking 1

3 minutes ago, garadron said:

the only refills I had were for MD.

You've played Bianca's MD? Fully? If so, you've played way more villain fights than I did since the SE started. I did a few refills to wrap up the CE girls, but I didn't go for MD.

I guess the gap seems a bit big, in that case. If you win most of your season and league fights, then you should have more Xtals than me with the hundreds of fights from MD.

Are you sure you haven't missed the 1k Xtals free bundle or something like that?

il y a 7 minutes, garadron a dit :

and the only refills I had were for MD.

Refills are an important part to get additional crystals. If you refill for MD, MDR, CE, LD and OD, you can get a LOT of crystals (And since the refills are used for a parallel event, you pay only once).

• Like 1