• Meh
    • Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Golden Bunny's Mom

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Just to confirm, I've joined the movement since my last post where I was reflecting on it:

image.png

And sure, I agree the red 0% should be enough of a reminder if I'm absent-minded at some point and about to click Perform before switching to my attack team. Thanks for pointing it out.

I think I'll do my best to keep it up even next week when I'll need to juggle with a higher number of teams. I'll have to edit some line-ups regularly anyways, even if I use my 6 slots for the League, so it won't make that much of a difference to do it with only 5 slots. Whereas giving away Xtals to my fellow players without any negative impact to me feels good and is worth a slot (at least during SE).

Now, here's hoping that this catches on with more of my regular opponents in Season. ^^

• Like 5
  • Thinking 1
  • Hearts 1

9 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Just to confirm, I've joined the movement since my last post where I was reflecting on it:

image.png

Damn, that dude on the left has an awesome name from Bleach, Ryujinjakka!  It was a flaming sword of the head captain.

Also, shame on you for making a "lowbie" team w/o a theme.

2022-08-14_0-29-41.thumb.png.2503efea61dd28f9e5924038141c8d30.png

I wish I was ranked that low.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ravi-Sama said:

Also, shame on you for not making a "lowbie" team w/o a theme.

There IS a theme. All these girls are among the weakest I have on hand, with avatars that I kinda like (or don't dislike at least). Some of them have terrible art beyond that (like the wasted awesome pose with two left feet for 1-star Levi), but at least their faces in the poses I picked are pretty good to my eyes.

Initially, I wanted to have all of them do a finger gesture, but I couldn't find 7 of them (that showed in the avatar at least). ^^

3 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

You were close.  33% correct.

Right. I've checked the solutions and yeah, I would never have considered things like stats and attributes and other abstract stuff for something that's supposed to be a simple visual wink. ^^ That's very you.

• Surprised :O 1

4 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

There IS a theme. All these girls are among the weakest I have on hand, with avatars that I kinda like (or don't dislike at least). Some of them have terrible art beyond that (like the wasted awesome pose with two left feet for 1-star Levi), but at least their faces in the poses I picked are pretty good to my eyes.

Initially, I wanted to have all of them do a finger gesture, but I couldn't find 7 of them (that showed in the avatar at least). ^^

Right. I've checked the solutions and yeah, I would never have considered things like stats and attributes and other abstract stuff for something that's supposed to be a simple visual wink. ^^ That's very you.

Damn, I never would've guessed a 2 left feet pose.  "That's very you."

Yeah, for some reason, most of the girls w/ both dual hair & eye colors are submissive.  It's like an Easter Egg in the game or something.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Hearts 1

10 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Fixed! A tidbit more total power, but White tag to compensate. ^^

image.png

• Like 5
  • Hearts 1

5 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Alright, I changed my "lowbie" team.  I like this more.  I'd still be considered a "weakener."

Guess the theme(s).  It's trickier.

2022-08-13_19-47-03.png.19f9d0348b81cf98a6e5367049e949e0.png

Highlight below for the theme(s) (press Ctrl+A):

1. They're all submissive, (a coincidence, but it makes it easier w/ blessed Doms).
  2. They all have dual eye colors.
  3. 6 of them have dual hair colors, except for Arabelle in the center.

I was going to guess it's that they all have their mouths open, although the one on the top doesn't quite fit. 😁

• Haha 1

sorry for interupting your pvp talk, I just wanted to get rid of my frustration that I hadn't calculated beforehand whether you can even get all the girls as F2P player, when buying medium and big cards. I wanted so badly to have bunny's mom. sucks that it was now "for nothing".

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

il y a 1 minute, Bardi a dit :

sorry for interupting your pvp talk, I just wanted to get rid of my frustration that I hadn't calculated beforehand whether you can even get all the girls as F2P player, when buying medium and big cards. I wanted so badly to have bunny's mom. sucks that it was now "for nothing".

Yup; even the 3rd girl is very hard to get as a F2P player (You need a lot of extra Kobans). It sucks.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, 45026831 said:

Yep.

On Android via TamperMonkey installed on Firefox Nightly (there may be other ways, but I'm not aware of them).

On iOS via the UserScripts app that provides a Safari extension.

On Kiwi Browser it works on Android too.

• Like 3

4 ore fa, Julius Fox ha scritto:

Look at y'all, with your "weak" teams of 60-70k Attack Power.

Behold, a truly weak team!!!

1780309668_ScreenShot2022-08-13at11_41_34PM.thumb.png.a3eaa8592b8291a3b82a3d0c8eb1f44b.png

My current team is 52.5 in total power, you peasant, I WIN.

Jokes aside, this is honestly a brilliant idea, for always, not just for the golden anniversary trainwre*cough* event. I'm sorry I did not thought of it earlier

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Damn, I never would've guessed a 2 left feet pose.  "That's very you."

Yeah, for some reason, most of the girls w/ both dual hair & eye colors are submissive.  It's like an Easter Egg in the game or something.

You need to counter with a "double neck" team yourself ;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

Pffft! Amateur. 😉

That's another advantage of (some) players having a monthly card: they can potentially set up an incomplete team the first time they use a given slot. However, just in case: beware! If I understood correctly, the teams you make in the temporary extra slots stay forever should you ever stop paying for the card (or switch to a lower tier card that gives fewer extra slots). You can't use them, but you still see them permanently. That's why I made sure not to use the extra slots at all during my three-day golden card free trial.

• Like 2

Il y a 23 heures, 45026831 a dit :

Yep.

On Android via TamperMonkey installed on Firefox Nightly (there may be other ways, but I'm not aware of them).

On iOS via the UserScripts app that provides a Safari extension.

Is this a specificity of the Nightly build of Firefox ?

Because I've tried several times to get TamperMonkey on my android Firefox and each time it says that it's not compatible.

On 8/14/2022 at 12:13 AM, Boulie2 said:

I'm gonna be honest, i always fear to not switch my team because i tend to be a sleepy head :P 

I discovered a new fear: Having developed this routine for Seasons, I switched my Leagues team to weakest as well while being sleepy. xD

And btw to keep team power low I use lvl 1 Epic team, not 1-star commons which we all use for awakenings.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Gartalgar said:

Is this a specificity of the Nightly build of Firefox ?

Because I've tried several times to get TamperMonkey on my android Firefox and each time it says that it's not compatible.

Yes, specifically Firefox Nightly. There's instructions around the internet on how to install it. As Kenrae mentioned, Kiwi is another option.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

I discovered a new fear: Having developed this routine for Seasons, I switched my Leagues team to weakest as well while being sleepy. xD

Same here! Since I use the same attack team most of the time for both Season and League, I've been pretty close to switching back to the wrong "defense team" a few times already. ^^ So I'm paying extra attention to that now. For me, each team having a different color tag helps. I also deliberately placed my weak Season team on the second line while keeping my League defense team on the first line, so that the two are far apart enough that I'm less likely to misclick.

image.png

By the way, more and more of my regular opponents joined in on this, and it's a really nice thing to see. I even thought of a hashtag for the movement (even though we don't use social media for the game ^^):
#WeakenforGolden

• Like 4

I'd prefer #WeakenforSeason, because it's useful without Golden Anniversary too :P.

I've always used the current girls I'm "levelling up" in Seasons, which is always much weaker than my top teams but not as weak as level 1 girls. I think I'll switch to this extreme version too :).

• Like 7

im a little bit sad that i can only get half weekly League points to stay at 16 pos max(even if i try to win with minimal points earned) and going higher league not an option for me. will probably lose on at least 600 event points for whole event
Thats kinda a little unfair to new players compared to veterans. But its Aniversary event so new players in general have nothing to do with it 😃

Edited by DuDeLoK
  • Thinking 1

I have been using a team of my weakest girls (just the seven girls at the bottom of the team editing list) for defense since quite long ago in seasons.

(And also in leagues, as I'm now in D2 again.)

Maybe I read about it somewhere quite some time ago. The idea is to let your opponents gain more mojo, so that you are paired with weaker teams (as you are paired with players of about your player level and/or mojo).

So it's firstly good for myself. Maybe the effect is not that big, but anyway.

And I mostly don't really compete against others in games, but am just trying to improve my own gameplay.

So I gladly let others enjoy an easy win.

Of course it's a bit tedious, but you get used to it. Sometimes I forget to switch back or fall asleep, but it's just a matter of practice and concentration, I think.

It's good for other players in Golden Anniversary, but in any case in seasons.

And as I am in D2 trying to stay in rank 16-30 and do quite a lot of wins nevertheless, it's best for me now to put on my weak defence team from the beginning to the end - only switching to my strongest or a counter team when attacking. Also here other players can gain more points, let them be happy! 😊

At some times (like now) - depending what else I'm doing in the game - I also equip my weakest equipment. For this I had kept a set of rare equipment from about 100 levels below. This is also very useful, when you want exact 3 points-losses in leagues at the end of D2 to fill up your points to stay just below rank 15. Or when I want to increase the numbers of fights against a low sex champion until fully impressed even more than by using weak girls only.

When I played Boss Bang with a team of strong dark and blue girls, I wondered, why my health went down to below 65% after about 15 fights, and if my team choice was good enough, until I realized, that I had still my green crap-equipment on. 😆 (My team healed quickly when I changed it.) 

So I just take it as an exercise in concentration, having patience in myself, building of and relying in good habits and mindfulness. 😊

Edited by Mighty Thor
Typo
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

I'd prefer #WeakenforSeason, because it's useful without Golden Anniversary too :P.

You're not wrong, but it doesn't rime this way. ^^

This is nice all year long, I agree, but it makes the biggest difference for everyone during SE. Hmm Seasons, Seasonal...

#OnestarsForAllDamnSeasonal

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You're not wrong, but it doesn't rime this way. ^^

This is nice all year long, I agree, but it makes the biggest difference for everyone during SE. Hmm Seasons, Seasonal...

#OnestarsForAllDamnSeasonal

#WeakOnSeason

• Thinking 1