• Meh
    • Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Golden Bunny's Mom

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

I've been doing that on Test for some time now. It's super important there, because there are so few players, and the season is such a slug fest. With only maybe 20 players of similar level/mojo, you always fight the same 19 opponents. If you get a tiny bit ahead, you earn 1~5 Mojo each fight (Or just straight up lose 40 Mojo on a defeat).

The good thing with this little amount of players is that having just 3 or 4 of us doing it makes a huge difference. You almost always have at least 1 opponent doing it.

It took me a bit of time to remember switching teams back and forth, but it's really helpful.

On standard Seasons though, I don't know. It helps going higher, but most players don't care about high-level rewards in seasons (They're few and far between; and nobody struggles to reach them - at mid/high level at least).

Still - can't hurt; and it's always pleasing to get an easy win where you don't have to think about picking the right team for the job. It saves a few clicks :)

With this, let me introduce my Weak Mythic Team:

weak-mythics-1s.png.74638d24808e85972a7123084898dd92.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Mighty Thor said:

but also with weak/rare/crap-equipment.

I admire the effort, but this is so much hassle to do, it can't be a practical solution for something we switch back and forth multiple times a day. That's why I picked 1-star girls instead: even with my usual equipment and with boosters, this makes me an easy 100% in one click (and then I can be ready to fight again with another click).

I do this when I have to, mainly for champions, but that's usually for one day or even just a few hours.

• Like 2

I tried for some time to get one of the perfect team power amounts, but the closest I got was 69.02 to one and 69.63 or whatever for the other. So I accepted a still reasonably good team power amount.

My reasoning this is an even weaker team than your people's "three girl teams" and whatnot is that it can be countered, twice, even. With the best elements (dominatrix and sensual), while for me the elements are quite weak in their effect (submissive and eccentric).

The 5-element rotation gives a better boost in my experience, but I don't think you can have two elements from that so that you wouldn't also counter an element of the opponent when they tried countering those. So I opted for having an element included from both rotations.

I almost went with playful for the 5-rotation, since it's the weakest element there by itself. But I thought better of it; it would counter a potential sensual team from the opponent possibly limiting their ability to out-heal my damage if they really wished. So eccentric it was, so using a lot of sensuals would be helpful instead.

Screenshot_20220815_231406.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/13/2022 at 6:27 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

... can someone spell out this 1-star team strategy?  If it were made obvious, more people would do it.

...you leave a weak team on defense in seasons, after you've finished your 10 fights.  Allowing other players to beat you easily, for 2 Xtals, so they move up above you.  Since, the leaderboard doesn't affect your rewards, you've got nothing to lose.  The reason why it'd help, is that we'd all benefit w/ more consistent Xtal gains, from easier fights.

The weak teams, are to make it easier for everyone to gain Xtals from Season wins.

19 minutes ago, Mr.S said:

I dunno what's happening or why people posting "weak" teams but I'm still pissed off, and must've done something wrong because I'm 1k down from Rabbi.

What?  Everyone should be able to get Rabbi.  Have you been storing CP/Kisses instead of using them?  Even w/o the free/medium/big cards, you should've been able to get Rabbi by the 20th day, 8/8/2022.  She just needs 4500 Xtals.  You playing on Nutaku or HH.com?  We had a 1015 Xtal gift on HH, on 7/24/2022. 

Do you mean Hari or Lyka?

If "1k down from Rabbi" means 5500 Xtals, then you're ~700 Xtals behind, if just using the free card.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rarum said:

The 5-element rotation gives a better boost in my experience, but I don't think you can have two elements from that so that you wouldn't also counter an element of the opponent when they tried countering those. So I opted for having an element included from both rotations.

Of course you can. If you are red/green I counter double with blue/red and you don't have any counter on me.

• Like 1

12 ore fa, Mighty Thor ha scritto:

Here you can see my weakest girls' team in seasons - but also with weak/rare/crap-equipment.

So my team is not the lowest in total power, but look at my low attack power! 😆

And when my boosters run out, it's even lower! 😉

847035177_2022-08-15-schwachesDefence-TeammitschwacherAusrstunginSeasons.JPG.f0c4210b00422bb82d6b1667f76acf80.JPG  645050024_2022-08-15-schwachesEquipment.JPG.74d64a92032e10d8d811f33fbba02875.JPG

Changing equipments has an impact on leagues too, though

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Do you mean Hari or Lyka

If "1k down from Rabbi" means 5500 Xtals, then you're ~700 Xtals behind, if just using the free card.

Sorry yes, I mean Hari, I'm at like 7,9k

UltraSadness

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

7 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Of course you can. If you are red/green I counter double with blue/red and you don't have any counter on me.

Thanks for fact-checking me. I wonder if that's the weakest elemental combo (the last girl would be of one of the garbage elements, I'd say), but really proving that would be quite hard.

Anyway, I occasionally see dominatrix teams already and not really eccentric teams unless the blessing's right. So maybe I'll stick with what I've got now.

Edited by Rarum

9 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

2022-08-15_17-10-03.png.9e138c5c3883ecfb1870ec6d9c06f408.png

Does anyone know if I'll get to keep my stash of condoms, from this GA gift, after this league week ends?

No, but my body knows you will NOT. ^^

Edit1: To be clear and more serious: when a new league starts, everybody's tokens are reset to 15/15 for it. Whether you were at 0/15, 15/15 or 1M/15 at the end of the previous League matters not.

-----------
Edit2:
About counters: almost ANY "clever" double color tag team can be destroyed in that department, usually much harder than a standard Rainbow "defense team" or whatever main color tag(s) happens to naturally occur in attack teams that week.

I'd rather not elaborate too much especially here, as that's really League strategy more than anything else, and also I don't really want to discourage those who feel good about their misguided "can't touch this" feeling when they set up their special team that actually gives me unexpected extra points while assuming they're putting up strong defenses. ^^

But yeah, there's a reason I need so many team slots for my Leagues. :ph34r:💯

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Stupid question time ... the Daily Goals rewards I assume means every time you complete one the get the same points added to the Anniversary total .... because it doesn't seem to be adding mine. I have tried logging off and on again. Is this a known fault, if so any way to "force" the game to add the missing points ? I don't mean for the whole event (I have no idea what has or hasn't been counted) but from now on, as this will affect my chances of getting Lyka ? Thanks for any help

Hi there, I'm Antimon and I'm trying to get used to the weaken for seasons thing.

On my last log out this night I forgot to switch to my weak team.

On my log in now I opened the season tab, noticed I had 10/10 kisses, so I switched my teams, and went on my 10 fights. I lost all of them, cursing on unfortunate crit streaks all my opponents had in battles I should have won for sure. 

Then I switched again my team, finally realizing how stupid I have been.

• Sad 8

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

You might have had this confused with how you get points for PoG, it seems.

Just working on assumption as there is nothing I can see on the GA page to explain the points awarded. I'm sure this info is mentioned in this thread somewhere (which I have read as posts appeared) but I've only started planning last couple of days so I'd forgotten it, and I was too lazy to read thru 18 pages again so guessed (my bad). I just need to win an extra 721 Seasons fights over the last 4 days to get Lyka ..... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

@Incubys 721 Season fights are 1442 crystals. What's with other sources? Combativity, crystals from cards, League fights? Are the ca 1450 your total shortage or the shortage after you had gain all available crystals from Natural regen?

oh yes, had planned on getting every day : 41 League; 69 Villain; 135 xtals (cards); 17 kisses (cards) & 150 Daily Goals, which would have still left me short, but a bit further away now I've "lost" 124 a day for Daily Goals .... I do need 20 more league fights by re-set and might buy some villain re-fills to get Travel Gwenaelle & Diver Jeanne which will help a little

Why wouldn't someone collect the daily goal (DG) chests?  It's always a treat for me to get them each day.  Especially, the 20k GXP, 5k affection, and 6 total CP.  If you add up the 6 CP and 26 Xtals, then DGs grant 32 Xtals per day.  Times 31 days, and that's 992 Xtals from DGs for the GA.  A substantial amount.  If you tried to get that w/ kobans instead by buying CP, it's worth 10.7k kos.

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

How you calculate 17 from card-kisses? You get 9 from Cards and 24 from Natural regen. So you get 33 Kisses per day and if you can win all you will get 66 crystal from it.

Sorry, should have specified 9 from koban cards, 8 from Platinum.