Looking for a club on Nutaku

Shaftiel

Hello! Whelp, I contacted the admins to hand over my (unmaxed) club to a minion and am in the wild today! Looking for a maxed out, active club. Will break 750 in about 2 weeks (although it'll be a while before I get a full team up there).

I forgot I'd lose all my club bonuses in the League (LOL) so I can't afford to really shop around, once I hit my 24 hours I'd really like to jump in somewhere.

If anyone's interested let me know!

Nutaku Headshot.jpg

Edited by Shaftiel
  • Like 1

On 7/22/2022 at 3:06 PM, Shaftiel said:

Hello! Whelp, I contacted the admins to hand over my (unmaxed) club to a minion and am in the wild today! Looking for a maxed out, active club. Will break 750 in about 2 weeks (although it'll be a while before I get a full team up there).

I forgot I'd lose all my club bonuses in the League (LOL) so I can't afford to really shop around, once I hit my 24 hours I'd really like to jump in somewhere.

If anyone's interested let me know!

Hayasaka Kaguya GIF - Hayasaka Kaguya Hey Hey Hey GIFs

can I interest you in The Discordians :P (also do you have a discord?)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2022 at 7:26 PM, holymolly said:

can I interest you in The Discordians :P (also do you have a discord?)

Hullo! I'm in Cowboy Bebop now & it's cool so far.

Funny story, I'm a huge fan of Discordianism (I actually had it listed as my religion on my dog tags) and a little slow, so it wasn't until about a month ago that I realized your club was probably centered around the app and not Eris and Sink. Thank you for the response, though.

• Thanks 1