30 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Bunna

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

16 minutes ago, Julius Fox said:

Back to back "Defeat Villains" daily contests on .com is a nice bonus. Yesterday I was apparently the only one in my group going after Bunna because I won by over 100,000 😀. Today's group looks like it has a few Bunna chasers but I might be able to scratch out Top 4 if she plays hard to get.

I did most of Bunna yesterday, and got in top 4 (3rd I think) with about 80.000 points. Wasn't going to get the top spot which was at 275.000 points. Looks like some active players haven't found out about the benefits of sandalwood perfume yet.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Incubys said:

On HH the 8pm (GMT) batch lasted 12 minutes.

clearly an extra 20% over the 50% less shards then a regular Mythic Event is not enought.
Then again, this is only 2 days compared to a 3 day mythic event, and the first two days of a 
regular event there are usually shortages of shards, Its only towards the end where there tends to be 
huge amounts of shards left. And of cource certain girls will have more shards left; due to things like;
Art, popularity, element etc.

There will be some guys to who skip MD and go only for MDR because they had missed some girls and have only enough Ressources for goint one time a month for a Mythic so they decide to use MDR to get the girls while they try only to get some shards in MD.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Don't forget you gain crystal from combativity for the Golden Anniversary. Some Veterans had announced to not using Sandalwood this time.

I thought about doing this, but I'm not that crazy...yet.  Maybe if Bunna was w/ Silvanus, for submissive gems as well, it'd make more sense to burn double the CP.

11 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

There's [some players] to who skip MD,... b/c they missed some girls, and only have enough Resources for one Mythic per month, so they [focus on] MDR,...& only [try to get] some shards [from] MD.

Yep, that's my current situation, even though I got the past 3 mythic girls in a row (2 MDs & 1 MDR).

Edited by Ravi-Sama

3 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

clearly an extra 20% over the 50% less shards then a regular Mythic Event is not enought.
Then again, this is only 2 days compared to a 3 day mythic event, and the first two days of a 
regular event there are usually shortages of shards, Its only towards the end where there tends to be 
huge amounts of shards left. And of cource certain girls will have more shards left; due to things like;
Art, popularity, element etc.

if I'm not wrong, before the shard increase (didn't check after, might be same) the whole revival event is equivalent to 1 day of new mythic, then we have 2 more days. It's like revival runs for 6 days with that shard count.

Mythic revival should be removed and the normal mythic days should have the one new girl and one old girl like legendary days and remove this limited shard because kinkoid loses out on a lot of money because of it they make no money limiting the shard amount who wants to buy their bundles,kobans,ect when no shards not everyone can play on the last day of a event when shards might be available annoying as hell for someone to buy a bundle or have full combativity having to wait another 2 hours to be able to use it because shards got used up in first 5 mins.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, natstar said:

annoying as hell ... have full combativity having to wait another 2 hours to be able to use it because shards got used up in first 5 mins.

Yep.  Happened to me this time.  I was doing single fights at the start, and shards ran out, before I could get through all of the CP, so I ended up having to wait 2 hrs, losing 4 CP regen.  If I didn't keep track of it, maybe I wouldn't care as much, but I do, so that was annoying.  After that, I switched to using the 50 CP button, for as long as I still had SP.  Who wants to micromanage a 3 min window of availability, while doing repetitive gameplay, that has a lot of resources riding on it?  You can mess up, either wasting CP when there's no shards, or doing fights after SP ran out, or wasting free regen, all b/c of intentional anxiety stemming from forced scarcity.  It can definitely be annoying & briefly stressful.  Almost like Black Friday or Cyber Monday, w/ a limited stock of a desired item on sale.  Idk if you guys get the reference, but it almost feels like that to me.  Since that's also once a year, and people save up a long time for them.

• Like 4

Got her (them?)! I had to activate every bit of free CP I could scrounge up (PoA is going to be an exercise in patience and planning for me this month), but in the end I didn't have to spend a single koban on refills. And thus may I present my 6th Mythic:

1273961897_ScreenShot2022-07-24at8_13_46PM.thumb.png.35f2d0f464d2e289cc8ebcedfefbdd73.png

It took 713 fights using 5 SP. My previous two Mythics took 690 and 704 fights, so I'm on a nice, consistent run in MD and MDR lately. I'm sure I'll have a bad run eventually so I'll appreciate this while it lasts.

I've now been able to get the last 6 available Mythics. I was planning on skipping this one when I thought it was Golden Lupa, but I couldn't resist the chance to make Bunna my first white/submissive Mythic. If it does revert back to the previous cycle next month with Golden Lupa, the month off will give me a good opportunity to focus on upgrading my current slate and preparing for High Mage Arcana and Royal Housemaid.

Affection is my bottleneck right now - acquiring 2 Mythics a month has not been kind to my stockpile of gifts . I wouldn't really mind if next month's MD girl is not one I particularly want since I won't have any stored CP and a full month off from Mythic hunting would be helpful for resource replenishment.

Good luck to everyone still plugging away! There's a few shards left an hour after this last drop, but I think that's mostly due to it being middle of the night in Europe right now. I wouldn't be surprised if shards go pretty quickly in the last few windows.

Edited by Julius Fox
  • Like 5
  • Hearts 3

Well, they screwed up the known pattern with this, which means we can no longer trust that there IS a reliable pattern. That in itself, is not surprising, honestly.

This event sucks for those who were waiting for Golden Lupa and those who like predictability and planning.

I understand it was kind of known last week, but we need to realize that there have been times in the past that what was known to be coming in the next week didn't show up. I'd much prefer to have a predictable revival schedule. They could've made this special by simply reviving 2 girls at once this month only for Anniversary.

On 7/24/2022 at 8:09 AM, Shaftiel said:

So what're we expecting for August revival? Golden Lupa, New Year Estelle, both, or something else?

Not knowing is really annoying because the last day to buy the Golden Anniversary Cards is ~3 days before the revival, and if you need the combativity from the cards for the revival they're nearly free, whereas if you don't the cards are outrageously expensive.

I would expect a Mythic that we've already had, not Bunna, and likely not one from 2022. They have broken the pattern, so anything is once again possible.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: double post content added
  • Like 5

Bunna obtained, final stats 51 drops from 700 fights (7.29%). 5 SP used (3 bought / 2 from PoV)

Fights : 123 Regen / PoV / PoG / Season : 577 purchased

Costs : 3 SP = 1620 : 577 Fights 6,096 : Total cost 7,716.

Also received 38 tickets / 56 MyP / 21,721k yemens / 960 gems.

Only my 2nd (recorded) Mythic over 7% drop rate.

oh and at 8.23 (GMT) still 1,194 shards left.

Edit Eventually ran out at 8.45 (GMT)

Edited by Incubys
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I was doing single fights at the start, and shards ran out, before I could get through all of the CP, so I ended up having to wait 2 hrs, losing 4 CP regen.

Even of regular MD, if you've got a bank of CP at the start of the event you DO want to burn through them with 50x on the first drop. Trying to burn through 100+ CP on singles won't happen and you'll lose more in cost free regens than it costs to blast it with 50x.

• Like 4

Getting Bunna this time stats:

Used 737 combativity to get 48 drops (6 shards from earlier appearences). Normaly equiped Sandalwood all time, but after I got 8(!) drops from one x50 and "only" 6 charges left in the Perfume I had 2 drops without.

I had to invest 4558 for refills and multiple attacks (sometimes x50 used) and 2700 Koban for Sandalwood.

337 combativity from storaged ressources, 400 by refills.

• Like 4

grafik.png.702de665e312d2ae3f6c6a3ffadac1c6.png

At .com not enough.

In most MD/MDR it seems to be that at Nutaku the amount of shards left is greater than at .com. I don't know if the Nutaku  player base is more casual so less part go for Mythics or if the proportion of shards/player at Nutaku is better than .com, but we see a different in remaining shards. To be fair: wihtout the aditional +20% shards the race at .com would be a nightmare, so it was only hard. At the 3rd last batch, were I got my last shards, the shards run out at .com befor 15 min was gone.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bunna's 2nd MDR
Forum Thread Results

There's some missing data, but I pieced together what I could, to see the overall picture.

• 6 of us got Radka from her MDR.
  • 10 got Magical Noemy.
  • 12 of us got Bunna from this MDR.

There was even more participation than prior MD/Rs, despite short notice, and on an unexpected girl.  Probably b/c players saved up in advance, expecting surprises during the anniversary months.  There's also no outrageous flaws in Bunna's art, despite being 1.6 yrs old.  Her dual hair colors make up for her lower tier submissive element.  She has an awesome recognizable parody, referencing the fusion Gogeta, from Dragon Ball Z.  She was the original mythic girl, when there wasn't SP, the first mythic unexpectedly revived, and now the 1st mythic revived twice.  It's the strongest/rarest form of the main haremette in the game.  All of which makes her desirable.  Definitely more than the Golden Anniversary event girls.

12 of us spent ~8.8 kos on average, including 5 SP.  Our avg drop rate was ~6.6%, for ~52 drops w/ ~ 774 CP.

@Julius Fox continues to be a lucky 🍀 SOB w/ a 7% drop rate, while using a ton of stored CP and regen.  This time, @Regional_Man joined him, among the players that spent the bare minimum of 2.7k kos total, on just 5 SP.

@Pelinor was on the other end of the spectrum, having to spend 1100 CP, w/ 660 bought CP.  Since 3 SP was used, I assumed it was 67 total drops (33 w/ SP, and 34 w/o SP), for a 6.09% drop rate.

@Incubys had the luckiest drop rate at 7.29%.  He got 2 SP from PoV, but that still costs kobans, so I counted them normally.

@Gartalgar actually had the luckiest drop rate of 7.77%, but still spent ~9.5k kos, including 5 SP.

@Mr.S took a chance w/ his 12k kos, and got Bunna, but he regretted using x50 CP.  I'll assume he spent ~7.4k kos on CP and x50 buttons (4.5k kos leftover in his SS), and purchased 5 SP earlier, for ~10.1k total kos.  Not bad for a lvl 385 player.

I ended up spending 10.1k kos, which is similar to what @DvDivXXX & @trunks2585 spent.  I consider that a realistic amount, if you didn't save up a ton of CP beforehand.

Updated the chart w/ the extra nuggets of info you guys shared.  Avg kos spent decreased by 300, from 8.8k to 8.5k kos (1.41k nubans).  If I ignore players w/ >200 stored/free CP, then the avg spent is more like 10k kos.  Avg drop rate is 6.8%.

325245083_BunnasMDR7-23-2022ForumThreadResults3.thumb.png.31ac0da0dabfed09f3bbc55464ae9a8c.png

No one had a terrible 4-5% drop rate.  No one that tried to get her failed.  Some of us had her already, and some aimed to get ~12 shards, to save an SP in the future.  The main issue still seems to be the lack of shards available, which is still an issue for MDRs, despite the 20% shard increase.  We still did well overall.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@Ravi-Samathanks for compiling this information, it is always an interesting read. However in your chart you have included kobans for 50x button for me. Whilst I did use the 10x button I get this for free with monthly card. I should have made this clear in my original post, apologies

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Incubys said:

@Ravi-Samathanks for compiling this information, it is always an interesting read. However in your chart you have included kobans for 50x button for me. Whilst I did use the 10x button I get this for free with monthly card. I should have made this clear in my original post, apologies

If you pay at least $10 a month for it, it's not really free, but doesn't matter for drop rates, so no worries.

2 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Dunno if it changes your data any but I had like 550 cp saved as well

I just counted your total kos spent.

• Like 1

Il y a 12 heures, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

Trying to burn through 100+ CP on singles won't happen and you'll lose more in cost free regens than it costs to blast it with 50x.

I routinely burn 100+ CP on single fights during the first drop of MD. Up to 150~200 sometimes (not always).

At worst, I finish on the next refill, so I only lose 2 hours of regen (4 combats, 43~44 Kobans, less than what a single x50 costs). To burn 150 Combats, you'd need 3x50, which costs 144 Kobans. That's a bit more than 13 fights, or 6.5 hours of regen.

Less players are active for the first drop of shards, so it lasts a bit longer than the next refill (4~5 minutes instead of 2), which makes it possible to spend a bit more.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Liliat said:

I routinely burn 100+ CP on single fights during the first drop of MD. Up to 150~200 sometimes (not always).

Admittedly I haven't tried it, but I'd personally be surprised to get through the first 150+ odd CPs before the shard ran out (MD). 2 hours to the next drop is 6.4 Kobans (Nutaku) vs 8 for a 50x - at best I'd say the difference was 1.6 Koban for a lot less clicking and minimising risk.

If you can get through it in the first drop cudos to you :) I don't think it makes the world of difference either way.

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #9 - Bunna ⚪