Something wrong with the bundle

HULU

I purchased a Bundle and my card's been charged, but I didn't receive anything. When I tried to buy the bundle again and it says a transaction is pending and asked to tried again in 5 minutes but it's been 15 minutes and I tried to refreshed the page still nothing has happened.  

image.png

With these kind of issues you need to send a ticket in game as they'll need to check your account. You can send a ticket by going to the menu in the top right corner, settings and contact support. Someone from kinkoid will respond. Alternatively you can join the official gayharem discord and try direct messaging Neven Kinkoid if for some reason the in game support fails to help.

• Like 1

I did the ticket they didn't help at all. They just confirmed my purchase and said i should have received the items bundle. But it had that error msg until it expired the next day. I couldn't claim anything. How could I have received items i cannot claim? I can't seem to find their discord link it keeps forwarding me to broken pages. If you can help me with that discord link information pls im trying to join.