Mythic Guys Revival

Benijamin

Nobody of my Clubmemebers has one of these Guys. In this Revival I don't got not only one time to collect shards, always get the message: Zero to collect. Don't understand how it can be that other Players have all of them. How is that possible?

Mythic days gives you a limited number of shards every 2 hours. New ones give 1600 every 2 hours and revivals was recently bumped up to 900ish from 800. Once those shards are used up you have to wait until the next shard dump to have a chance to earn more. Mythic days is also the most expensive event and will run you between 8,000-20,000 depending on luck an whether you use the mythic perfume booster. It has a low drop rate and a maximum of 1 shard per combat point(2 if you have the perfum active)

18 hours ago, Benijamin said:

Nobody of my Clubmemebers has one of these Guys. In this Revival I don't got not only one time to collect shards, always get the message: Zero to collect. Don't understand how it can be that other Players have all of them. How is that possible?

Hi, honestly i'm a bit of awhale in the game who has been playing this game since the very beginning. Naturally i have gained some strenth, but just as Oliver was saying there are some functionality of the event you need to follow, but as well it has ciat me a lot of Kobans to get my collection, but i don't have all of them because after count 7 it's not so important to have much more of them. Fron team perapective sometimes Legendary guys are even stronger than Mytical ones and with some blessings even less powerful guys may get stronger than them. So i would say they are well made guys who may fill some free spots to keep the strength of the team, but not neceserily it will make your team as a super strong one. There are still many other features that may be used to build a strong team.