• Meh
    • Yucky
  6. 6. Rate Adventure Filya

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Festival Flirting Season. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_20.jpg

Path of Attraction

Kinkquisition
Darling,

Join the skillful ladies of the Kinkquisition and make your kinky dreams come true!

Starting today and ending on the 31st of July (1 pm UTC+2), you’ll have the chance to complete all tasks and recruit Lilian and Adira. If you want to get between Kendra and Jetta, you’ll have to put in some extra effort.

Are you up for a challenge, hero!

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Sensual.png Lilian

ava0-1200x.webp

Eccentric.png Adira

ava0-1200x.webp

Physical.png Kendra

ava0-1200x.webp

Dominatrix.png Jetta

Recent Girls
2x PoV
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Voyeurs.png Adventure Zorya

ava0-1200x.webp

Exhibitionist.png Adventure Filya

HH_Calendar_July_PoA-1.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Jetta? :o I was sure that was a new variant of Radka until I saw that name (and I know I wasn't the only one). Same skin, hair, and eye color, similar jewelry and swashbuckling vibe... Granted, Jetta has much shorter hair and no hat, but apart from that it was difficult to notice much differences that couldn't be explained by the artists' difference in style.

Anyways, interesting. So these are 4 new girls. It did seem weird to have 3 new girls and a returning one (then again at first glance on her avatar I also thought Lilian was an Autumn variant ^^). Nice theme and promising 0-star poses. We'll see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gotaku said:

Jetta is clearly Isabella. Problem lies with Radka being not a great parody of Miss Fortune.

I don't think Radka is supposed to be a Miss Fortune parody. At least the name is derived from a very popular Bulgarian turbo folk song from the 90s.

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

Hmm... Lilian = Leliana, Jetta = Isabella, Adira = Cassandra (?), Kendra = Morrigan (?)

Yeah, they're clearly all those women from Dragon Age.
A pity I loved Origins, despised the second one, and didn't bother with Inquisition :P .

20 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

A pity I loved Origins, despised the second one, and didn't bother with Inquisition :P .

Same, Origin was a great game, lets not talk about the 2nd one

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Second one was made under a crushing deadline, its impressive they even finished that game. BioWare knows it's not great, all EAs fault.

Inquisition is very different from Origins, but still a great game. Id seriously recommend giving it a real shot. Yeah its easy, but there are a lot of really rewarding sections and environments in it and the story really advances in a cool way.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 2

2022-07-25_20-50-55.gif.01fecfeb9b6412ad95580c908b2ded03.gif

I liked all of the Dragon Age games I played.  Don't think I played Inquisition.  I remember completing all of the romance 💖 story lines (even the male ones), just for some PlayStation trophy.

8 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Hmm... Lilian = Leliana, Jetta = Isabella, Adira = Cassandra (?), Kendra = Morrigan (?)

These are the parodies according to the wiki:

• Lillian Rousseau is a parody of Leliana from Dragon Age: Origins (a bard)
  • Kendra Falcon is a parody of Marian Hawke from Dragon Age II (a mage, warrior, or rogue)
  • Adira Pendergast is a parody of Cassandra Pentaghast from Dragon Age II (religious fanatic)
  • Jetta Rivany is a parody of Isabela from Dragon Age: Origins (a pirate captain)

I think their elements fit their parodies well.  I like Lillian, and Jetta, but looks like I'll have to wait for CbC 147 on Dec 2nd, 2024 to get Jetta.

FYI, Yuko is already a parody of Morrigan, from Dragon Age: Origins, & she's in the MP pool.  I remember liking Morrigan a lot.

PS: Adira is the first eccentric PoA/Season girl, since Frosty Everest from Dec 1st, 2021, ~8 months ago.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

This speedup, grainy gif is stuff of nightmares.
I had to put on animations to see if it was as bad in the game as here; since I don't want the girl I have on the town screen to be animated there

These PoA girls aren't animated that badly.  Also, I didn't speed it up, that's how it appears on my PC.  Maybe, b/c I use a 32 thread 5950x CPU, idk why.  I've seen worse animation.  I'm not a fan of the way the current season girls (Pop Piper & Rock Venam) are animated.  Check them out animated, if you want some legit nightmares.  Look at Venam's right pointer finger bend backwards.

2022-07-26_0-29-39.gif.2317ddec0201373cb346216f12ee71ad.gif

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Sad 1

Yikes. Between that and this particular animation making zero sense (she's dropping the mic; she's not supposed to be performing a magic trick where the mic floats in the air and follows her hand ^^)... Yeah, I'm glad I leave animations turned off, and I hope they don't invest too much time or resources on them. They looked pretty good in HCL, but they're pretty unnecessary in HH.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Since animations were introduced, every time I opened an event menu, looking at those sometimes superfast and clunky animations as if the poor girls are all suffering from some kind of real bad, never-ending joint failures, I kept asking myself "ok, but why, though?" (I'm sorry, person who takes care of these animations, I wouldn't want to offend you or your work... but, for real, why, though?)

It never occurred to me that there might have been a way to turn them off. Thank you @EpicBaconand @DvDivXXX, for opening my eyes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Adira's jiggle physics don't make sense, b/c she's wearing armor, and armor doesn't bounce like that, but I do like Jetta's animation.  I got Lillian so far.  I like her intricate dress, and she does remind me of Leliana.  I leave animations on, b/c it's a part of the game.  It's just like Hentai Clicker.  I wouldn't be surprised if the same people working on that did the animations here.  It doesn't always suck.  It adds some life to the 2d drawings, and it's only ever 1 of the girls' poses.  I find the "jiggle physics" amusing.  If you left it off, you'd sometimes miss interesting details, like Golden Bunny's Mom's sex toys popping in and out of existence.  Some girls like Nikki Benz (4th star) and Ombresse (4th star) have hidden/easter egg animations, that aren't the 0-star pose.  Finding those are always fun.  I think it'd be awesome if they animated some of the hotter poses, rather than just the 0-star most of the time.  I'm perplexed why they didn't have any of the girls twerk yet.

I love the coloring on Kendra (I'm a sucker for girls in armor, as you can probably tell 😉). Can't wait to pick her up in CbC in 2.5 years 😁.

11 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Also, I didn't speed it up, that's how it appears on my PC.

Your GIF appears way speeded up to me as well. It makes the girls seem like they've ingested some, err, substances prior to showing up to the Kinkquisition.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Julius Fox said:

I love the coloring on Kendra (I'm a sucker for girls in armor, as you can probably tell 😉). Can't wait to pick her up in CbC in 2.5 years 😁.

Your GIF appears way speeded up to me as well. It makes the girls seem like they've ingested some, err, substances prior to showing up to the Kinkquisition.

I know.  The animations appear slower on my other HTPC.  Maybe it's a chrome accelerated/graphics card issue.  I could intentionally slow the .gifs down, but I don't care enough to.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Adira's jiggle physics don't make sense, b/c she's wearing armor, and armor doesn't bounce like that

There are a lot of girls where their jiggles just do not make sense with the rest of their animations. As a more subtle example, Lillian has one segment in her animation loop where her boobs just bob upwards while the rest of her body is completely still. 

I really wish Kinkoid would dial this one back. I realize exaggerated boob jiggling is a fetish for some people, so by all means have some, but don't make it every girl. Especially not one who is literally wearing a metal brasserie. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

These PoA girls aren't animated that badly.  Also, I didn't speed it up, that's how it appears on my PC.  Maybe, b/c I use a 32 thread 5950x CPU, idk why.  I've seen worse animation.  I'm not a fan of the way the current season girls (Pop Piper & Rock Venam) are animated.  Check them out animated, if you want some legit nightmares.  Look at Venam's right pointer finger bend backwards.

2022-07-26_0-29-39.gif.2317ddec0201373cb346216f12ee71ad.gif

What browser are you using? Because they are moving waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fast on your screen. It's supposed to be a gentle wiggle on all of them.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

What browser are you using? Because they are moving waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fast on your screen. It's supposed to be a gentle wiggle on all of them.

6 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

...Maybe it's a chrome accelerated/graphics card issue.  I could intentionally slow the .gifs down, but I don't care enough to.

I like the animation the way it is.  I've gotten used to it.  I prefer it w/ Chrome's hardware acceleration turned on, otherwise it takes a full second for them to just blink.  Also, Jetta's melons don't really bounce, when it's that slow.  The faster version seems like the more natural animation speed to me, than the slow one.  That way, they blink at a normal speed, and the boob physics make sense.  Maybe it's a personal preference.

Here's Chrome w/ hardware acceleration on:

2022-07-25_20-50-55.gif.0ebdf8e2476784a55b76dd213755757a.gif

Chrome w/ hardware acceleration off:

2022-07-26_18-25-41.gif.d509b3d66c9c410fae8102abc10d8357.gif

Edited by Ravi-Sama

9 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Adira's jiggle physics don't make sense, b/c she's wearing armor, and armor doesn't bounce like that,

Boob physics supersede law of physics on anime. Just like more boobs it shows, stronger the armor. 😜

• Haha 7

Let's read the words of Sir Terry Pratchett on the matter:

...this particular hero was a heroine. A redheaded one.

Now, there is a tendency at a point like this to look over one's shoulder at the cover artist and start going on at length about leather, thighboots and naked blades.

Words like "full," "round" and even "pert" creep into the narrative, until the writer has to go and have a cold shower and a lie down.

Which is all rather silly, because any woman setting out to make a living by the sword isn't about to go around looking like something off the cover of the more advanced kind of lingerie catalogue for the specialized buyer.

:D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Surprised :O 1