Is there any hope for an f2p in this game?

Depends what you mean by win. the game is mostly about collecting guys. You can collect a lot of guys without paying anything. if by win you mean come first in the highest league at least occasionally, no you are not going to do that without spending money, and even if you are prepared to spend a lot of money, to really be competitive, you would have had to start spending a few years ago or wait till the current leaders have stopped playing. My advice is enjoy the game and only spend what you want to. 

Depending on what platform you play on winning a mythic guy every 2-3 months or so is very possible. Nutaku and erogames have really low player populations and because of that their leagues are very limite (Nutaku to sexpert 1 and erogames to wanker 2). GH.com had D3 available and even competing in Sexpert 3 and up will get you a decent amount of free kobans to get the odd mythic guy.

With player level now capped at 500 and us getting so many more ways to get XP to level faster its possible for newer players to become more competitive now. That said with awakening and guys max level being 750 the top tier players shifted from being veteran dominated to whale dominated top tier players as free players just can't keep up with the blessing advantages.

From what I've gathered as a "mostly" f2p player (mostly because i do allow myself the Gold Card and the Season Pass) you can compete and also become a quite strong battle player over time who can place in the top 30 in higher leagues.

The thing is though that as a f2p player you have to be much more patient and also accept to "miss" some guys when they first appear, especially when it comes to Mythic guys (who are designed to be mostly for players who pay real money) and events like Kinky Cumpetition.

You need to patiently build up your resource stocks, sometimes over months, and still prioritize which guys to upgrade, especially any 5-star legendary available. Prioritization is also required on which events to participate in and where to spend hard earned kobans.

The bonus path on Path of Valor costs 3600 each time, Path of Glory 5400 and Path of Attraction at a month's end 7200. Those needed koban amounts are huge and almost impossible to afford for f2p players who can't earn kobans regularly by placing in the leagues high enough like i.e. at least Dicktator I 30th place or higher.

Therefore one has to look at which of these three gives the most benefits and save kobans only for that one, especially when playing not on the main server where you don't get all leagues.

---

In general though considering how many additional "features" they introduce which cost extra kobans I do think they should introduce another possible way to earn kobans from in-game features apart from leagues, finish all daily missions and the odd temporary Place of Power.

21 hours ago, Eckos said:

In general though considering how many additional "features" they introduce which cost extra kobans I do think they should introduce another possible way to earn kobans from in-game features apart from leagues, finish all daily missions and the odd temporary Place of Power.

I would definitely agree with that. I also get the season pass and gold card, but I have never gotten a Mythic guy and am barely covering the two path of valors and the two guys at the end of the month event (currently kinkquisition, but I forget what it used to be called), and that includes winning pretty many contests to bulk up my kobans. 

I was f2p for the first two years I played (pre-season and a lot of other event introductions, I will admit), but it got to the point where I had so many guys, I wanted that "collect all" button and I had been playing very regularly by then, so i convinced myself it was a subscription to play. I have over 850 guys now, so I don't think I will stop until I quit the game completely because I can't go back to not having those buttons.

But like others say, it just takes patience and acceptance that you won't get everyone. Pick your targets. I pretty much ignore Mythic guys. I spent a lot of kobans when they first came out and still hardly got double digits in shards and I personally just don't think they are worth it. I also hardly ever get the cumpetition guys that require so many league and season wins in so many days and I sure wish they would bring those guys back in the return contests.

11 hours ago, Pelto said:

I would definitely agree with that. I also get the season pass and gold card, but I have never gotten a Mythic guy and am barely covering the two path of valors and the two guys at the end of the month event (currently kinkquisition, but I forget what it used to be called), and that includes winning pretty many contests to bulk up my kobans. 

The season pass and gold card frankly are what allows one to compete in many contests in the first place as they give a player quite a bunch of extra resources.

Path of Attraction is the general name for the end-of-the-month event and it arguably does have some neat prizes, yet the second path is very expensive with 7200 kobans. I usually try to save up for this by using the koban prizes from the season pass and the gold card.

Unlocking the second paths for both PoA and the Path of Valors is pretty difficult but manageable if you can generate a steady income by either leagues or daily contests in combination with the gold card and daily mission freebie kobans.

Path of Glory on top is quite impossible though (at least for me and my status right now).

11 hours ago, Pelto said:

I was f2p for the first two years I played (pre-season and a lot of other event introductions, I will admit), but it got to the point where I had so many guys, I wanted that "collect all" button and I had been playing very regularly by then, so i convinced myself it was a subscription to play. I have over 850 guys now, so I don't think I will stop until I quit the game completely because I can't go back to not having those buttons.

But like others say, it just takes patience and acceptance that you won't get everyone. Pick your targets. I pretty much ignore Mythic guys. I spent a lot of kobans when they first came out and still hardly got double digits in shards and I personally just don't think they are worth it. I also hardly ever get the cumpetition guys that require so many league and season wins in so many days and I sure wish they would bring those guys back in the return contests.

On my Nutaku account I just finished my first year of playing on July 6, being Level 404 with 377 guys while on the main server I have to get to October 23 to get the one year full. There I am level 393 with 365 guys.

Yea, the ability to collect money and battle villains without paying kobans for it is a very useful ability from the monthly cards.

I do have three Mythic guys by now, one I got due to a money gift in RL (paysafecard) which allowed me to buy a bundle that gave me around 700 Combativity. Combined with Sandalwood perfume that did the trick.

For the other two I had to do meticulous planning though and ignore both the Classic Event (start of month) and Orgy Days for two months in order to gather enough Combativity (through Daily Goals, Path of Valor and Season Pass) and more Sandalwood perfumes.

Mythic guys can be worth it if you really want to compete in the Dicktator-level leagues, but they're very expensive to upgrade so you need to invest a lot. Depending on the blessings and effective managing of boosters if you have several 5-star Legendary guys you can be also quite competitive though up to Dicktator I at least.

Kinky Cumpetition is arguably one of the worst events in terms of kobans to effectiveness ratio hence why I tend to ignore them most of the time.

Only if I have a huge amount of kisses (for example winning the last stage of several champions where I already won all other prizes) do I take a semi-dedicated shot. The chance to get shards for the Cumpetition guy in the leagues is pretty low anyways.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2022 at 6:03 PM, Eckos said:

Mythic guys can be worth it if you really want to compete in the Dicktator-level leagues, but they're very expensive to upgrade so you need to invest a lot. Depending on the blessings and effective managing of boosters if you have several 5-star Legendary guys you can be also quite competitive though up to Dicktator I at least.

I don't know what level I am in the leagues. I can't find the words, just the picture. But I have been at this level for well over 2 years and I'm almost always in the middle of it still. 41st was my highest, but I am usually on the 60s. Can't seem to go much higher than that. But I will also admit that leagues aren't a priority for me.

image.png.7292dab6cfd15f8abb3e06695d6b2197.png

On 8/14/2022 at 6:04 PM, Pelto said:

I don't know what level I am in the leagues. I can't find the words, just the picture. But I have been at this level for well over 2 years and I'm almost always in the middle of it still. 41st was my highest, but I am usually on the 60s. Can't seem to go much higher than that. But I will also admit that leagues aren't a priority for me.

image.png.7292dab6cfd15f8abb3e06695d6b2197.png

That's Dicktator III, the highest possible league where only players of very high level and with at least 4 or 5 Mythics should be capable of ranking in the top 30.

The name of the league gets shown normally if you hover over the symbol though.

• Thanks 1

Yes there is. You need to play well, and make sure to snag any easily earned Kobans and 5* girls you can get. 

I have never spent one cent on this game, but I've played a long time, and it's easier now for a free to play person in many ways. Boss Bang, for example is a free 5* legendary every month.

I'm Level 500, have never won a league, but have a couple top 4 finishes in D3,a couple 2nds in lower leagues. and am top 15in D3  pretty much all the time now. My max girl level is still only 700, but I should push past that this month. I can win daily, Cumback, or Legendary Contests depending on who is in my bracket and what the contest is.

(Sorry, didn't realize I posted this on Gay Harem, I play Hentai Heroes)

Edited by Zteev
  • Haha 1

Il y a 23 heures, Zteev a dit :

(Sorry, didn't realize I posted this on Gay Harem, I play Hentai Heroes)

Welcome to GH :D! We're very nice and I promise you'll feel good soon :D Ahah~ [/joke]

Boss Bang, for example is a free 5* legendary every month

The Boss Bang event is not friendly for beginners. Since the Boss take +1 level/defeat starting after your level it can be tricky if you don't have a high enough level team. Also the stats of the Boss means you need high stats characters in your team to fight it. Many low level players had to refill while high level run this event like a 5* Spa visit x)

Yes there is. You need to play well, and make sure to snag any easily earned Kobans and 5* girls you can get. 

💯