Snapshots - What about changing equipment?

From what I've read mainly here in the forum, I understood that snapshots for the leagues are being taken from all players at about reset time and every 6 hours later.
It might not be reset time exactly, but some time later - up to half an hour - which was done so due to introduction of blessings, I think.

Therefore I try to have set my desired defense team before 1.00 p.m. CEST and leave it like this until 1.30 p.m., as I would wait with any actions for the new daily contest anyway.
(And when there is a blessings' change, I usually change my team also before 1.00 p.m., so that my opponents are confronted with my strongest team from the very beginning.)

As it's not always easy to keep an eye on the time for the other snapshots (7.00-7.30 p.m., 1.00-1.30 a.m. and 7.00-7.30 a.m.), I change my team back to my defense team - either to my best rainbow team - or now, back in D2, to a team with the seven girls of my harem with the worst stats (no stars and/or level 1 or very low) - every time right after attacking respectively after a series of attacks.

In addition to these 4 snapshots for all players, there are also taken individual snapshots in between - especially every time when boosters are set (or run out, I guess), but also sometimes for other reasons for individual players.

So that would mean, that - apart from the 4 regular snapshots every 6 hours - every time my boosters are changed (includes mythic boosters too, I suppose), I know, that a new snapshot of my team and boosters are taken.
And so that's how my team (girls and team stats) should look like for my opponents, until the next snapshot is taken (either by time or by boosters change or else) - independently of switching around my girls after the snapshot like I need it for attacking and possibly countering.

First question: Did I understand everything correctly so far?

But what is with equipment (and with player stat points)? Is there also being taken a snapshot every time, when something is changed?

I mean, when I change equipment (or also when I increase my player stats by buying stat points with ymen), is there also being taken a new snapshot taken with every single piece of equipment I apply or every stat point?

I do often change equipment, when I use GP orbs and then test, which new legendary equipment to keep and which to sell, because the numbers in the pop-up don't show everything.
So I can hardly imagine, that there is being taken a new snapshot every time.

As I am now again competing in D2 and try to finish in rank 16-30, my defense team is formed by my weakest girls from the very beginning of the league week, so that I can do enough respectively more wins with a strong attack team without rising too high in ranks.

In addition to that, I often change my equipment to a set of green/rare equipment (from more than 70 levels below my current player level) for different reasons.

This not only decreases my stats even more, but also allows me to know, that I would e.g. gain exactly 3 points with a loss, which can help to gain some, but not too many league points (and some xp) at the end of the league week, where the difference of points between rank 15 and 30 is very low and you want to be very close to rank 16, but not above.

(Also for champions fights a very weak equipment can help to derail winning even more - in addition to girls with low stats and no suitable position.)

Such a set of rare equipment has of course a deep (weakening) impact on my player stats and therefore also on my league girls' team's attack power, as far as I understand.

Of course, it can be very tedious, to switch back and forth with weak or strong equipment, depending on what else you are currently doing in the game besides leagues, and also it can lead to mishaps when forgetting about it.
So it depends on what else I am doing and whether I want to be strong there or weak.

Second question: Does every change of equipment or player stat points also invoke a snapshot similar to a change of boosters?

Also in seasons my defense team consists of my weakest girls (and often also weak equipment), because I think, the more mojo others can gain, the more probable it is, that I am not paired with too strong opponents too often or too early.
(Maybe the effect of this is not very big, but however I do it this way at the moment and since quite a while.)

Third question: Is the whole snapshot-thing also true for seasons (or elsewhere) or only for leagues?

Thanks a lot for your competent answers in advance! 😊

• Like 2

that´s a lot of text :D

We basically have the "normal snapshots" and random-ish snapshots (not every change triggers a snapshot) that´s the short answer to your questions :D (I suppose it´s the same for every part of the game but no idea on that one tbh)

(you also definitely need the club boost for pvp ;) )

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

3 hours ago, holymolly said:

We basically have the "normal snapshots" and random-ish snapshots (not every change triggers a snapshot) that´s the short answer to your questions

Sometimes I don't know, which Smiley-reaction to use, because I would need more than one.

First of all thanks for your answer!

I was just thinking about your answer, if it tells me something new.
But it seems, that we players just don't know, when random-timed snapshots are taken.
And so it's probably best, to go on changing back and forth with girls and equipment before and after attacking if necessary.

4 hours ago, holymolly said:

that´s a lot of text

And sorry for the long text!
It's often not so easy for me to express these things, that I don't completely understand - especially in English.
A short while ago I looked into the forum on my phone - here it looks so much more than on my laptop, sorry!

4 hours ago, holymolly said:

you also definitely need the club boost for pvp

You're certainly right, that would help a lot.
Now back again in D2, I think, it's quite good to take some time and the game a bit easier again, while slowly improving my harem.
That fits quite well in my current real life situation.

I'm also very thankful and feeling honoured by your reminders of your club invitation, but also a bit ashamed, that I'm still refusing or hesitating. But there are personal reasons, too complicated and off-topic to be explained here.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mighty Thor said:

Sometimes I don't know, which Smiley-reaction to use, because I would need more than one.

First of all thanks for your answer!

I was just thinking about your answer, if it tells me something new.
But it seems, that we players just don't know, when random-timed snapshots are taken.
And so it's probably best, to go on changing back and forth with girls and equipment before and after attacking if necessary.

And sorry for the long text!
It's often not so easy for me to express these things, that I don't completely understand - especially in English.
A short while ago I looked into the forum on my phone - here it looks so much more than on my laptop, sorry!

You're certainly right, that would help a lot.
Now back again in D2, I think, it's quite good to take some time and the game a bit easier again, while slowly improving my harem.
That fits quite well in my current real life situation.

I'm also very thankful and feeling honoured by your reminders of your club invitation, but also a bit ashamed, that I'm still refusing or hesitating. But there are personal reasons, too complicated and off-topic to be explained here.

Don´t worry :) ..irl comes first, if that´s how you enjoy the game the most currently then so be it :D

(no need to feel ashamed.. I´m pretty shameless with the reminders myself :P )

• Thanks 1