Problem with the market

I am not sure if anyone else is having this issue but  it is happening more and more frequent and it is kind of upsetting. I am trying to save my kobans up and the market keeps glitching when buying items and I have ended up buying the stupid red book 3 times this last month! I doubt seriously they will reimburse me but pleas at least take that stupid thing off the money market and make a spot for kobans to be spent only! The first two times this happened to me I had spent real cash and lost it almost freaking instantly bc of this! 

• Surprised :O 1

First of all, this is a known and supposedly now FIXED issue. So just in case this is a return of the issue rather than someone very late to the party and who decided to re-report it weeks after the fix (and/or indeed someone who simply forgot to turn the confirmation popup back on after the issue)...  I'll leave it open for now.

But until more substantial reports, we have every reason to suspect the latter. Which means this thread is likely just the latest dupe of the Market Bugs thread.

• 2 months later...

This happened to me as well at the time. Now my issue is that the market likes to switch compartments mid buy/sell action. Just now I was in market selling some boosters (legendary Chlorella) necause I had so much of it and the competition is sell items so I was selling  unneeded gear and decided to dump 30 Chlorella (had over 200 of it) and as I was selling the marked idem switched from the Legendary Chlorella to my Mystic Sandalwood perfume and sold 3 out of 5 of my boosters that I'll need during Mythic event. Thats 1350 kobbans lost because of some glitch. And before you say that I may have pressed the Mythic item box by mistake, I did not. I gighlited the Chlorella and thaen my mouse cursor was on the sell button and I was clicking it slowly (because sometimes the game likes to pop up an error that gets me timed out for  1 h when clicking to fast) and it changed to the Sandalwood perfume after 10 chlorellas were sold. When a box changes to the first item after clicking Awaken in the other window I can understand, since it refreshes it, but here in the booster section no such thing should happen. If it changed to ordinary item in the page  Id be ok with, but it changed to a Mythic item that was the last item on the list. So how (most likely not) will I get my 3 Mythic Sandalwood perfumes back or the kobbans so I could buy the 3 items back?

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Daro84 said:

This happened to me as well at the time.

I suppose it's an old Market bug and nobody care to fix it. Steps to reproduce:

1. Left-click (select) unnecessary item (mouse down).

2. Move mouse somewhere (yes, before mouse up - it's common situation).

3. Release the mouse button (mouse up).

4. Left-click 'Sell' button.

5. ?????????

6. Input focus switched to the 1st item in the row or somewhere elsewhere.

That is due to buggy 'event' listener on market cells that some 'genious' put there for some unknown reason.

1. No necrobump of an old, vaguely related thread for your own.

2. Always read the ALL-CAPS STICKY before posting in Bug Reporting (at your own risk).

3. This is indeed a fairly old, minor AF (only people who don't disable drag & drop can experience it) known issue. Therefore, you're way too late to "report" it (which does mean "inform us that it exists" in the context of this section).

4. The entire Market interface is about to change in a couple days. NOW is the time you guys choose to make a fuss about an old issue with the soon-to-be OLD Market interface?

5. It's spelled "geniUs" without an O, Genius. ;)