holymolly

Elder Magus Tohsaka  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Elder Magus Tohsaka

• I`M AS HAPPY AS HOLY WE GOT HER !
    • BEST GIRL!
    • WAIFU MATERIAL!
    • TOP TIER!
    • HOLY MOLY!/ FABTASTIC(that´s for you Liliat)

1 minute ago, Incubys said:

or 1,560 if they all used SL's.

How does it work?  I've heard @bolitho76 say before, that there's a theory that the extra shard from SP, doesn't get subtracted from the total MD/MDR shards.  If so, then it's still at least ~780 that didn't get her.  You're right it could be up to 1560, but that's not guaranteed.  It could mean there's (9k shards * 12 drops per day * 3 days) 324k shards in an MD, or actually 648k shards w/ SP.  Making the range 3240-6480 players that can get the girl, if all shards disappeared.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

How does it work?  I've heard @bolitho76 say before, that there's a theory that the extra shard from SP, doesn't get subtracted from the total MD/MDR shards.  If so, then it's still at least ~780 that didn't get her.  You're right it could be up to 1560, but that's not guaranteed.  It could mean there's (9k shards * 12 drops per day * 3 days) 324k shards in an MD, or actually 648k shards w/ SP.  Making the range 3240-6480 players that can get the girl, if all shards disappeared.

From what I've read in the past the "bonus" shard from the SL potion isn't deducted from the pool. Not sure how this can be proved as it is a shared pool making it hard to see what difference your own drops make to the total.

Edit : I haven't kept records of shards remaining from MD's so unsure if they always had shards remaining at the end. Would be interesting to see if they was a dramatic change in shards left after SL's were introducing

Edited by Incubys
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Incubys said:

From what I've read in the past the "bonus" shard from the SL potion isn't deducted from the pool. Not sure how this can be proved as it is a shared pool making it hard to see what difference your own drops make to the total.

Yeah, I've been thinking about how to test it, but it's impossible, so it'll remain just a theory.

2 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Yeah, I've been thinking about how to test it, but it's impossible, so it'll remain just a theory.

The theory may have come from pre and after SL's were introduced, but again this is guess work from me

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

It's not a theory, it's been tested and confirmed by multiple players, and tacitly (off the record) by Kinkoid staff. SP (how would Sandalwood Potion become SL? ^^) shards come from the ether, not the shard pool.

Confirmed.  SP is magic.  It doubles what's meant to be scarce, w/o making it more scarce.

ImperfectSlightHoiho-max-1mb.gif

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Liliat said:

16th Mythic girl:

Congrats! 😃 

What are the other 15, again? Norou, Housemaid, Alt. Fin, and...? I'm asking for no particular reason in particular. I'm just particularly curious to know if you happen to have Agate and/or Matcha in particular, for some particular reason in particular. I'm sure this won't sound particularly suspicious. ^^

• Haha 1

I particularly miss some of the older ones, as I didn't have enough Kobans for their first revival:

- Estelle

- Matcha

- Red

- Arcana

- Lyka

Lyka is the only recent mythic girl that I "skipped" (I have 64 shards for her)

Edited by Liliat
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

It's not a theory, it's been tested and confirmed by multiple players, and tacitly (off the record) by Kinkoid staff. SP (how would Sandalwood Potion become SL? ^^) shards come from the ether, not the shard pool.

ahh sorry, that would be my anorexia. You know, where I get words mixed up .....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Le 05/08/2022 à 22:26, Gartalgar a dit :

I did 2 x10 fights before reset time to snipe a first place in yesterday's daily contest (24 kobans spent, 180 gained). Finishing the mythic today might also give me a good ranking in today's contest, as it's again about villain fights on HH.

And the good ranking in question was also a top 1, didn't even need to snipe.

So 600 kobans gained thanks to this MD, it really was the cheapest one for me.

• Like 4

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ 03-August-22 ] Mythic Days - Elder Magus Bianca 🟠