Two club members are unable to login for 3 days now

Mupfu

Since three days the members Gizmo and Ulf of MuClu club number 1313 on gayharem.com (Gizmo is the admin of the club) can't login. Is there anybody who can fix this issue? Contact support via another member didn't help at all and contact via contact form also not.

Description:
* When doing login it permanently loops again and again until it is stopped or the 500 server error appears.
* That happens for all 3 games gayharem.com, hentaiheroes.com and comixharem.com.
* In the club the last activity date is reset even neither of these two really did login
* What does not help:
* Reload pages (F5 / CTRL+F5)
* Clear cache (including all data, cookies, pages, settings, ...)
* Use another browser
* Use another computer
* Use a mobile phone
* Use another IP address
* Use Android App
* Wait 24 hours before next login attempt

That's clearly a server side bug and should be fixed!

I also often have this loop in the login, but until now it always could be stopped, cache cleared and then it worked. Here it is endless.

Ulf, who is only active on gayharem.com now tried login for hentaiheroes.com and created a new account there. Login for this new hentaiheroes.com is possible, but still not for gayharem.com. For Gizmo all 3 are still broken.

Edited by Mupfu

Sorry. That's the same useless comment support sent! When using different computers, different Apps and different Browsers doesn't not help it's obvious that it cannot be a local browser issue.

Also it should be obvious from the extensive list that clearing cache means complete cache including all data, not only the downloaded files.

I'm sorry you're having trouble but remember I'm trying to help you so try not to be rude and we can't assume what anyone would find obvious or knows, you'd be surprised how many times someone said clearing cache didn't work but when we told them to clear cookies it did.

Obviously I don't know what is going wrong with your issue specifically but the error you're experiencing, where the game can't login but keeps trying is sending constant requests to the server, the server is seeing it as an attack which results in a temporary IP ban. The ban hits all your accounts connected to that email for all kinkoid games. Switching IP addresses would allow you to try again but if the login bug hasn't been fixed it will cause the same IP ban. The best I can suggest is clearing cookies/cache on all your devices and either wait the hour for the IP ban to be lifted or use a proxy/VPN to bypass the ban.

This is nothing any forum member can help with with tips. These two guys simply can't login because of a server side bug and either the bug gets fixed or they can't login. It's as simply as this. Either somebody forwards this issue to a person who actually looks into it and solves it or it will not go away. Contacting support until now did not help, so I tried the forum which as it seems also is no help. So it seems when you actually have trouble there is nobody who can help.

And when you don't even read my description then you can't help at all!

a) First point says "When doing login it permanently loops again and again until it is stopped or the 500 server error appears" - We're perfectly aware that constant redo causes the total access ban that's why the "either stopped or" is there.
b) Also I clearly state that not MY account is affected, but two others from our club.

5 hours ago, Mupfu said:

These two guys simply can't login because of a server side bug and either the bug gets fixed or they can't login. It's as simply as this.

I highly doubt that. We've had many dozens of similar cases on the HH forum, often with people being sure it was "a bug" server side. It never ever was. When people routinely trigger the loading page loop and/or the Internal 500 error, it's by definition something on THEIR side that's spamming the server with too many requests at a time.

Your clubmates need to cooperate with Support more, give specific details about anything and everything they use, run, have installed, their devices, browser versions, VPN or lack thereof, network connection settings and so on. And/or they need to experiment with all of this by themselves. Wait until you're no longer temp banned. Clear cache and cookies. Change one thing, then try logging in again. Rinse and repeat until you find what's causing the issue.

Good luck to them (and Support slash Tech if they choose to use their expertise and share and cooperate as necessary).

Cheers.

You simply continue to ignore what I write and expect me to take you serious? I wrote multiple times now that we stop before the 500 block block and you continue to ride on this point. Sorry, but that doesn't make any sense at all.

And they can't cooperate with support, as when you can't login there seems no way to reach support at all. To the ticket via another club member only a default text came and since then nothing. They can't provide anything back when they can't reach anybody who they can provide more information to.

Please tell me how it should be on their side, when they do: Use a computer they never used before with a browser they never used before on a network connection and IP they never used before and the only common thing is the login they use.

P.S. I develop network and web applications for about 2 decades now and I'm sure we tried everything possible on the user side.

Edited by Mupfu

14 minutes ago, Mupfu said:

And they can't cooperate with support, as when you can't login there seems no way to reach support at all.

They can contact Kinkoid staff directly on the official Discord (not before Monday, though, as Kinkoid staff don't work on weekends). A CM can check their accounts and see if they're banned or otherwise restricted, for starters, which would make trial and error to fix a tech issue unnecessary.

From there, if their accounts are fine and should be able to login, their cases can be forwarded to the relevant tech team.

I'm done here. I'll leave @Oliver66 decide what to do next from there.

Well. That's some new information. But as I see to get to the discord server you need to click on a link in the game which again you only see when you can login to the game, so how should they go to the discord server to report the bug when they can't login?

I tried to setup a discord account myself and it doesn't accept my email address and when I try another one which works I'm asked additionally for a phone number which I wont supply. I'll check with them but if they will do so. But it seems it remains the same issue - without ability to login you can't reach somebody to fix the problem.

• Noacc locked this topic