when opening my harem in HH getting forbidden error

dasb

@dasb, look here:

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/23516-cant-upgrade/&tab=comments#comment-265815 - especially jelom's answer.

If it happens, when you try to upgrade a girl, you might just be too fast. But it should work, if you refresh and try it again.

But if it already happens, when you try to open the harem, or if refreshing the page doesn't help, then unfortunately I don't know, sorry.

Edited by Mighty Thor
  • Like 1

Try turning off that "In Private" mode we can see on your screenshot, too.

"Forbidden" is a different error than 500 internal server error. It should normally appear only when you try to be sneaky and check a scene or story chapter you haven't unlocked yet (though the more common message if you aren't subtle about it is a Bunny popup telling you "you haven't unlocked this yet"). So it seems very weird to get that just by opening your Harem.

Try the usual good practice clean up: clear cache and cookies, log out and back in etc. Also what Thor advised and what you'll find in the thread he linked to. If everything fails, send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

• Like 1

Le 07/08/2022 à 09:09, DvDivXXX a dit :

"Forbidden" is a different error than 500 internal server error. It should normally appear only when you try to be sneaky and check a scene or story chapter you haven't unlocked yet (though the more common message if you aren't subtle about it is a Bunny popup telling you "you haven't unlocked this yet"). So it seems very weird to get that just by opening your Harem.

It happens to me multiple times a day; when I mis-click on the harem and then click on another page while the harem is loading (Which takes several seconds nowadays).

The harem also seems to time out sometimes ("Server didn't respond properly" popup or something like that), although if this happens, I think you can keep waiting and it shows up eventually.

Usually, the "Forbidden" error is not a big deal for me: just reload the page, and try again slowly (Wait until everything loads).

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 4