CxH Sex God Path Issue?

I understand that it's a little work to get the heroes from the Sex God Path, but as shown, I'm at 15 on Teutates Temple, and I have only gotten a measly 20 Gehenna shards.  That doesn't make any sense to me outside of either having absolutely horrid luck, or something's up that I don't know about.  It's also starting to get extremely difficult to even progress through the Temple, and the Metal Lab as well if I manage to get (maybe) half or even 75% of the required poses necessary for each round, and doing only half a million "damage", if that. 

Meanwhile, as shown also, I've already picked up Foxy Lady from the Spider Laboratory with surprising ease compared to getting Gehenna, and I am 80/100 with Aurlia .  Is it really that horrible to try and get Gehenna, or do I have possibly the crappiest luck, or is something possibly wrong that I don't know about? The current difficulty of getting through the Teutates Temple and the Metal Lab right now is really making it feel like a waste of time to try, so I just want to be sure that I'm just not seeing things properly or what.

Hm.jpg

wut.jpg

Almost.jpg

I'm afraid it's just horrible luck in Teutates Temple, coupled with good luck in Spider Laboratory. Every time you reach the last stage you have a 33.3% chance to get 20 shards, that's it. On average you should need 15 cycles to get a girl, but that's just an average, variance can be huge.

I needed 18 cycles to get Gehenna and only 11 to get Foxy Lady 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

In Hentai Heroes it works in a different way. It either gives you the girl wholly or it doesn't. You get different cosmetics instead (backgrounds, avatar options, ...). There's 7 of them in each champion, so when you reach level 8 you get the girl for sure if you haven't previously.

Of course I very much prefer that behaviour 🙄.

• Thanks 1