Another one bit of... what?

It's a mistake gift because we're connected to hentai heroes, its for the chat feature we never got. This is the second time we got this, last time they switched it out for 20 energy so probably won't get much if/when they switch it.

• Thanks 1

I like that informative news, really!

Players who missed rewards from past event missions will now receive boosters! If you haven't claimed some rewards in the past - you will get boosters! Go and claim your rewards from the activity page!

Which one past event? Or what does it mean in the past? What missions? Press the button and wait for X hours? How a player may miss that reward?! How it is theoretically possible while Claim Reward button available at least 30 days after the end of the event? What was the original reward and why it is replaced by some booster?

I didn’t get 1st free bundle for Anniversary event. Is it in the past? Is it an event? Was it a missed reward? May I get a booster for it somewhere and somehow? What is the activity page? I have only ‘Activities’ page and nothing new to get from there…

It says "event missions" ergo it means most likely the Daily Missions and possibly also the Daily Goals.

Therefore it applies only to the first two parts of the activities page, Daily Contests and Places of Power are exempt as the first one a reward can indeed be "held" for 21 days and reclaimed later while Places of Power rewards cannot be missed at all.

It means that you'll get additional booster items if you didn't collect/finish all Daily missions on a given day (and thus missed the 150 free kobans) and possibly also if you didn't collect all five chests in Daily Goals, although I'm not sure about the second one.

Event missions(the missions that give kobans) only occur during 9 day classic and orgy day events. Classic rewards are always a guy, orgy days you either get a guy or if you have him 2 boosters. Newer players wouldn't get anything because they weren't here to complete the orgy day missions when they occurred. Originally when orgy days/classic revival started there was no prize for completely all missions if you already had the guy, this update backdated all of that so some of us who have been playing for years at a time when there was no reward got a anywhere between 1-20 backlogged rewards for it.

• Thanks 1