[SOLVED] NOT A BUG - Pop-ups with Boosters in Activities / Retrieve Anniversary Bunna / "Big Update" Temp Message

MOD EDIT:
Merged that for you. No more duplicate threads about any of the things in this one (especially not in "Bug Reporting").
Cheers, Div*
----------------

Hi 💖
Let's talk about the added features of the game and their impact on the game process

image.jpg.f12a6e1d4fc632e8540a884c00d269f2.jpg

Does this eternity happen many times a day?
Because nothing has changed. 

Edited by DvDivXXX
Merging

You can expect that every Wednesday at 9:30am the "Big update screen" or the "Maintainance screen" appears, so 3h30min before reset. Normaly it's less than an hour timeout and without very rare exceptions (Yamiray pointed on the only two I remember) you will be able to play for sure at least 1h before reset again.

3 minutes ago, Liliat said:

It's just a new chapter in the story.

A little bit more:

- If you enter the Activitys you can get rewards for former events

grafik.png.ba818538ea32d8987bdfca1083f159a4.png

- a style tweak in Activity Page

- (placeholder)

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MOD EDIT:
The OP was posted in the wrong section (it's in French) but since there were so many replies in English, we'll keep it. Changed the title to make sense and be in English, moved to QA instead of Bug Reporting. Ignore the text below, the screenshots are enough.

Thanks,
Div*
------------------------------

Bonjour, ayant fini toute les missions de l'évènement "demoiselles mythiques, je me rend dans l'onglet activités pour pouvoir récupérer Bunna d'anniversaire, sauf que à chaque fois que je m'y rend, je reçois des boost légendaires, un chlorella et un cordyceps, comme si je possédai déjà la fille d'évènement en question, sauf que vu que c'est la première fois que cette fille est disponible, vous vous doutez bien que cela est impossible

merci de bien vouloir ajouter Bunna d'anniversaire à mon compte (et de retirer les boost qui m'on été donné à tors)

Capture.PNG

Capturet.PNG

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: added information

• DvDivXXX changed the title to [SOLVED] NOT A BUG - Pop-ups with Boosters in Activities / Retrieve Anniversary Bunna
6 minutes ago, xEmwdn said:

If it's not a bug it's still very weird behaviour, could it not simply give all rewards? Or prioritise giving the current girl for this event? Been clicking for a while now and still unable to get Bunna.

Then I guess you have a lot of unclaimed rewards from the past. Keep clicking! And perhaps let's not look the gift horse in the mouth, eh? Cheerios.

image.png

EDIT:
Should any particular player happen to experience a tech issue beyond that, as usual, take lots of screenshots BEFORE reset (and the end of the event) and then send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

-----------
And to be very clear "Big update of the game" is just the default message we see whenever the game is temporarily offline (typically for maintenance OR update, big or small, and typically on Wednesday mornings...). Cheers.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Added information

• DvDivXXX changed the title to [SOLVED] NOT A BUG - Pop-ups with Boosters in Activities / Retrieve Anniversary Bunna / "Big Update" Temp Message

First they say it's not a bug, and then they'll accuse us of using a bug. 😄

P.S. I still sent the bug report. 🙂

P.P.S. The girl was received after a certain number of clicks. The only problem is that the awards were given out one at a time.

In the "one game" I received a penalty for something similar (the resource was given out indefinitely, and the support first said that everything was fine in that place), so I was afraid just in case.

Edited by Skarabey
  • Hug 1

Anyone know how far this goes back or what events it covers? I know I've missed to PoA events where I didn't collect all my rewards. One when I first started playing bc I didn't know any better , the second bc regardless of the support ticket the game wouldn't let me collect the prizes because I kept getting a server error pop up.

In general, it’s strange, because I sort of collected all possible awards and missed the maximum 1-2, but this message with awards got out more than 20 times. And everything was credited.

I also thought it was a bug. But I came and went and in the end the message stopped appearing