• Meh
    • Yucky

Comix Harem

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of Might. Next Event >>

unknown.png

Mythic Days

Don't Mess With Her
Wildman,

Starting today and ending on the 13th of August (1 pm UTC+2), you’ll have a chance to seduce the mythical Horny and she might join your Harem!

Try your luck against The Mimic for a chance to impress the mythic heroine.

Boost her, Wildman!

Boss Girl

affstar_S.png affstar_S.png affstar_S.png affstar_S.png affstar_S.png affstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Eccentric.png Horny

Every two hours 3000 shards are added to common pool.
You can win shards from common pool only when it's not empty.

CxH_August_Mythic.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 1

Legit impressed that its not a random nobody again, character is well known and art is good enough, nothing impressive, but at least its not bad. I don't like that she is eccentric like my Mercy, but oh well, at least her favorite pose is not that common among my leveled up girls. Going to be getting her

Art is good but non-human characters are usually a turn off for me, I am going to pass. 

It seems they reduced shards from 9000 to 3000. I think it's still too early for Mythic girls in general, let alone a second mythic this early after the unsuccessful first one. I hope Kinkoid doesn't start to release mythic girls that often like in HxH, between revivals and new ones it is pretty exhausting.   

• Like 3

I agree that its too soon to introduce mythic girls, especially considering that players in this game had no time to stockpile affection, gems and money. Most people don't even have 7 five start girls. Also her 0 and 1st poses have more character and are more interesting than later poses, which is usually not the case for HH Mythic girls. She looks great, but still feels like a 5 start with an additional pose

39 minutes ago, games699 said:

which place can we get this for free i think there was a place we could get it for free

You can actually get it for free in Anniversary event if you reach 4200 points. Or you can get it as a side reward in PoV, but you still pay for it, even if not the main goal of buying PoV

Edited by Joker555

Needed ca 5500 gold +4 options to get her.. also almost out of affection items agsin after maxing her really need to remember to buy all of them feom msrket n not only books xD

On which character is she baded on? Hope next time not an alien again

3 minutes ago, Shadow93 said:

Needed ca 5500 gold +4 options to get her.. also almost out of affection items agsin after maxing her really need to remember to buy all of them feom msrket n not only books xD

On which character is she baded on? Hope next time not an alien again

its Hellboy. Tbh she looks a lot like WoW's Draenei as well, maybe that's why you think of her as an alien

Edited by Joker555
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Gotaku said:

For the record - the shards being there doesnt make the drop chance higher. It's just as low with or without a pile.

No, it just means people don't appear to want her. Looking at the fact this is happening with less shards available says some pretty bad things about mythics in CxH, things that will of course be ignored by KK.